Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnil DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
I am a girl of 17 m just 4'9 I wnt to grow tall I tried many medicines but improvement was seen what can I do to grow tall? Is it still possible for me to increase my height?
Greetings, Doctor, I have anxiety disorder and my doctor prescribed me Felix s 20 and s-adenosyl methionine 200 tablets. But I continue to have sweating and panic along with racing heart. Please help.
I am 28 years old boy, now I have 45kg, want to increase weight within 2 to 3months, can take any food, medicines, injection, please help.
I had sex using condom 10 days ago and I started facing heavy constipation and bloating. And yesterday was my date of periods but I didn't hav my periods yet. I didn't get my periods today also. Y is it so? Does it mean I'm pregnant.
I am 37 years old, For past one year I'm suffering from anxiety disorder, some times my chest muscles has beat, I am fear about hear attack, some times head giddiness arises. I consult a psychiatrist doctor, he prescribed the following medicine. 1. Tablet Xet-10 mg- 1 tablet night 2.Tablet ACiloc RD -1 tablet morn, 1 tab night 3.Tablet clonotril 0.2 - 1 tablet noon, 1 tablet night 4.tablet Homin- 1 tablet morning please advise me sir.
I am a smoker and get some non specific right side back pain below the shoulders and wondering the reason for it.
Hi, I have 2 month male baby he have single testicle so is it any problem to his future? please suggest.
Hii I am 74 kg in weigh and want to come to 67 in 1 month please suggest me some exercise and diet regime.
I am in between 19 and 20 years age and my height is only 5 feet 4 inch. Is there any medicine or other procedure to increase my height 3 to4 inch. Please help me doctors Any yoga to do or anything to do. Please reply. Its my humble request.
I am 18 years old I am suffering from stomach pain for last 2 days I can not eat food and I also have constipation and urinary problem.
My weight was to high I do so much excrise to lose my weight but the weight increase day by day I was in so much difficulty please help me.
Why does bad smell come from my mouth, even after I brush my teeth? I have not use and have not testing any types of alochol in today date. I am fear to talk with my friends with near. If they got my mouth's bad smell. Please help me sir/madam.
I am losing hair quickly all shampoo I have tried yet but nothing much else yet so what can we do please suggest me.
Diabetes, the new-age disease, has assumed the name of a modern epidemic. With changes in foods and physical activity being the main drivers of its increased incidence. The age of onset is lowering, the severity of the disease is increasing, complications are becoming severe. It is assuming dangerous proportions. People with diabetes are constantly on the watch before eating anything.
How does diabetes happen? There are two sides to it.
The body needs energy for every single activity that it does from moving a finger to smiling. The food that we eat contains sugar and is the main source of this energy. As the amount of food provided increases, there is more amount of energy (sugar) than required. The body converts this to fat and stores it as visceral fat
Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas, which sends signals to the body to absorb the blood sugar from the bloodstream. Two things can happen there could be less insulin produced, so there is more sugar in the blood. Secondly, there could be what is known as insulin resistance, where the tissues do not recognise insulin and do not absorb the sugar for storage. In both cases, the blood sugar levels go up, leading to increased incidence of diabetes. On the other hand, the extra sugar that is absorbed is converted into fat by the body and stored. The visceral fat, which is fat in the subcutaneous layers of the skin, is all the extra sugar that is consumed.
- More sugar consumed, leads to more blood sugars
- More sugar consumed, leads to more visceral fat, as the body only requires so much energy for regular activities
- When engaged in physical exercise, this visceral fat accumulation is reduced, as more energy is required for exercise
- With reduced exercise, the result is increased visceral fat and higher sugar levels
- Insulin resistance adds to this effect of higher sugar levels
- With processed/packed/refined foods being consumed widely, the amount of visceral fat is on the rise. They also lead to insulin resistance.
- So, while on one hand, the direct sugar levels are high, on the other, the body’s natural response to control sugar is also impaired
- To manage both, a three-pronged approach is essential – reduce refined foods, improve fiber intake, and improve exercise
- A diet rich in whole fiber does not lead to as much sugar level increase or fat formation
- A diet rich in whole grains, vegetables, dairy, and fat is preferable to beat this cycle along with an active exercise regime
- Monitoring sugar levels and insulin resistance is a must until they are brought under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.