Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnil BhalgatYour feedback matters!
I'm 35 years old, last 1 years back my both legs to much pain, I was trying so many medicine and oil massage but no relief please give me suggestion what can I do?
I am working in 20 degrees temperature throughout the year in day time for 8 hours average. I have esonophile of 5.7.i always feel that my hand and feet are internally collapse. So what prevention and change I should obey to avoid any kind of health related issues from the above situation.
I am a 43 years old male and I have been suffering from cervical and backache pain. I have to work on computers at least 8 hours daily. Kindly suggest properly in view of my job's responsibility. Thank you very much and looking forward for your reply at the earliest.
I am suffering from sciatica from last 5-6 months & this pain is getting worse with time. What can I do to deal with this pain?
From last 15 days I found my feet swollen. On contact, the doctor advised to reduce Bp which was 150/80. I am a diabetic and using metformin 500 2times day, voglistar o. 3three times a day TelmiSartan40 mg once daily For pain in feet they advised pregabalin75, Eslo 5 Dezacor6 Kindly let me know if My medication is correct.
I had an elbow fracture. Now to open the elbow joint doctor has advised me to exercise at home to open elbow joint. Approximately in how many days elbow joint Will open completely.
My mother is 52 years old. She has joints pain since last one year. Before 2 years she is suffers from chikanguniya. Since that dy she is facing this joints pain. What should I do to solve this?
I have pain in my back and chest from 7 days. It becomes too much in midnight. What are the solutions of back and chest pain?
Hi, I am suffering from back pain, pain starts from lower back of right side till thigh mainly on butt, what might be the reason, I sit for at least 9 hours in office and I want to know how much an MRI cost. Will this pain be permanently stopped, I stopped by gym also becoz of this pain.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.