Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am 72 yrs and have registered for mansarovar yatra. I got my blood tested and found that vitamin d < 4. 2, b12 is 168, hemoglobin is 12. 9. Please advise should I go or not?
I sometimes also feel dizziness, along with the swellings in my limbs. I consulted to my father, who himself is a doctor, suggested me to take haemoglobin medicine. That's all.
I like to get mass body. To get more mass body, do we have to first loose the extra fat in the body? For bulk what we have to do? If my bmi is more than 25 with low fat and high mass is it good.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.