Lybrate.com has top trusted Sexologists from across India. You will find Sexologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Swami SirsikarYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old lady conceived 2nd time. But in last Oct I had 5 months pregnancy termination (1st time). This time too I'm in problem. I have multiple myomas in uterus for last 3 days I am noticing dark red colored sticky vaginal discharge. I am taking ecosprin75, Duphaston10.
Is any medicine available for premature ejaculation? @ allopathy or Homeopathy or Ayurveda? I'm feeling very embarrassing couldn't control for a minute. Pls help me.
I am suffering with premature ejaculation by this problem me nd my wife get more problems pls give me solution.
Hi, I got a relationship with a neighbour lady, she is married with 2 sons, and she is of 35 aged am 26. We do intercourse more than 10 times occasionally. Actually her hubby was in abroad so there is no doubt at all. But fact is we do intercourse without any safety measure and she did family planning too before she met me. Is there any problem in having such intercourse.
My wife has faced once miscarriage earlier two years and now she is not conceiving. Her blood group is B - negative .Plz suggest me wat should I do ?
Hi my cousin is 23 years old guy! He does masturbate but he won't understand when it comes to sex he do can't get erection to put my pennis inside the vagina. Can you tell me why this is happening?
My Age 29. I am unmarried. I have very bad habit of masturbate .i try to stop my thinking for sex in night time. But I end up with masturbate. Due constant masturbate I feel pain in my penis. Please suggest some trick to stop my mind to think about that. I know it is about self control but still I can not.
5 lifestyle changes that directly improve your sex life
You can improve your sexual experience as well as any sexual problem that you may encounter by adopting healthy lifestyle habits. A healthy lifestyle is vital for experiencing sexual arousal, which requires your overall health and cardiovascular system to be in their best form.
These 5 lifestyle changes will help you to achieve your goal:
1. Quitting smoking
Smoking causes the development of a condition known as vasoconstriction (which is a contraction of the blood vessels that brings about a decrease in blood flow), not to mention damage to the veins and arteries. The small veins in the penis are typically more prone to this kind of damage. The only way you can prevent this kind of damage from happening is by kicking this habit. As a consequence, you experience an increase in your sex drive as well as an improvement in your sex life.
2. Exercising regularly
Exercising regularly enables your body's cardiovascular system to remain healthy and this is important for maintaining and sustaining an erection as well as increasing your sex drive. It is also believed that exercise can increase sex hormones and endorphins level in a woman's body, apart from helping her to improve her body image.
3. Having a healthy diet
For good sexual health, you need to have fruits and vegetables that are rich in anti-oxidants such as strawberries, oranges, spinach or broccoli and omega - 3 fatty acids rich food options such as walnuts, flaxseeds, salmon or tuna. Taking supplements can also help in boosting your libido.
4. Limiting your drinks
Drinking in moderate amounts can help in protecting you from heart disease and certain cancers. But if you have too much of alcohol, it can act as a depressant and lead to anxiety problems as well as a host of sexual problems including delayed ejaculation, erections, and vaginal dryness. Ideally, you should have one drink a day if you're a woman and two in the case of men.
5. Reducing stress
Cutting down your stress levels can see your sex life improving for the better. This is because it raises the levels of hormones that get in the way of your sex hormones, namely, cortisol or stress hormone, and adrenaline (a hormone produced by the adrenal gland).
Related Tip: Symptoms of Psycho-Sexual Disorder You Need to Know
I had sex with my boyfriend 10-15 times three years ago then we didnt have sex but had physical relation.He inserted finger and we had anal sex also once. I am getting married to some one else according to my boyfriend I am virgin again because we gave gap in our sex bt had physical relation.is it true am I virgin again ?
I masturbate daily. So is it bad for health? I felt weakness in my body. I lost 5 kg during the month of oct. I want to know is it because of masturbating or something. Also I consume alcohol and smokes too.
Hai sir. In flaccid state my penis size is 8 cm and when erectile it is 13 cm. Is this is normal or very short.
Sir if wiped sperm in hand from penis then hand also wiped by Towel. After 2mint if I will touch to her vagina only 5 sec but not fingering. Then pregnancy will chance if her ovulation day that day. Plzz sir help me.
I am 24 year old. I am habituated to masturbation and my sperm fall quickly pls suggest what should I do.
Getting to be intimate with someone is a great feeling as you can get to enjoy and explore each other’s bodies, mind and spirit. However it is also important that you avoid getting infected by sexually transmitted diseases. Although you are probably aware of how to protect yourself in general circumstances, you could be mistakes in the heat of the moment and fail or forget to use adequate protection. Always be safe, never sorry.
The following tips will help you stay safe, each time you have sex and should never be forgotten:
- Single partner and regular testing: The safest way to have sex is have a single partner and to ensure that neither of you have any form of STI (sexually transmitted infections). If you have been with multiple partners before then get yourself tested for STIs and STDs (sexually transmitted diseases).
- Bring your own condom (BYOC): Never rely on the partner to have dams, condoms or lube. It is highly recommended that you have your own supply and the expiration dates should be checked before usage.
- Contraception: In addition to condoms, other forms of contraceptives like cervical caps and contraceptive pills must be utilized to prevent unwanted pregnancy. One should also consider using female condoms.
- Lubrication: Even though friction during sex can help in elevating pleasure levels, it also increases the risks of infection. In order to prevent friction, try to use a lubricants during sex. Oil-based lube should not be used on a latex condom as it may cause breaks within. Water and Silicon based lubricants are better options
- Set personal boundaries: Having personal rules and boundaries around safe sex can be helpful in setting a standard for behaviour. Writing down what one personally approves of and doesn’t is helpful in setting proper boundaries around the concept of safe-sex. In case of a history of sexual abuse, it is important to contact a therapist or somebody close and opening up to them so they can initiate the process of recovering from it.
- Drink responsibly: It is important to consider the limit of alcohol and the people one chooses to drink with. It is also necessary to understand the concept of consent. You should not be or allowed to be pressurized into having sex.
It is important to understand the importance of safe sex and being able to speak up about sex without feeling any shame. Furthermore, it is important to understand your responsibilities in initiating safe sex and it is okay to find it difficult in the beginning. We have cultural stigmatization around sex and it is okay to be uncomfortable in the beginning, but it is equally important to develop the confidence to talk about sexual practices and safe-sex without guilt, shame or the fear of judgement.