Lybrate.com has top trusted Sexologists from across India. You will find Sexologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Swami SirsikarYour feedback matters!
I heard about Male infertility connection with Mobile phone radiation. I always Keep my Mobile in my Trouser pocket because I have no other option. Can anyone please tell me how to reduce this.
Actually my friend is v mch depressed these days. He told me his problem that he is doing masturbating since last 7 or 8 years nd his time is v less I mean aftr 1 or 2 min it falls evrytime. He askd me abt any doctor but I do not knw abt anyone. So I askd hre . I wish I can help him. So please sir suggest him some ways for this. Nd yeah how to overcome this. Nd also say is it good or bad activity of masturbation. Thaxx ill wait for your answer.
Hi, we had unprotected sex on 6th of Sep 2016 and the concern is my baby was born on 14th of Feb 2016 and till now my wife don't have any periods, is there any chance of pregnancy again and if yes what we can do for avoid this pregnancy, please give me the solution, (What I thought is without periods pregnancy won't be possible, so we had unprotected sex). Please advise on this to avoid Thanks,
Mein 23 years ka hu or mujhe 2 problem hai ki jo b khata hu woh mere sharir pe nahi lagta or ek baat jo hai mera penis erect hota hai par itna nahi hota jitna use Hona chahiye or mera penis jo hai usme mujhe hardness tab dikhti hai sirf jab mein ejaculate karta hu mein smoke karta tha woh maine chod diya or ab sirf mein mota hona chahta hu or meri sex life wapas paana chahta hu toh kuch home remedies batao plz.
I am 25 years old male, I am facing a problem of premature ejaculation since few months. So what do you suggest ?
Next month I am gonna get married, any health check I need to undergo or pls suggest me steps good Food habits in order to get healthy fertility post marriage?
I masturbate daily basis when was only 13 year old, is it bad for health in future? Please tell me better solution.
I am a 19+ male boy I had successfully done sex with my gf 3 times Bt when last month I tried to have sex with her for the 4th time. Bt dick didn't get ererct It get ererct for 1 2 mins n gets down .i tried several times Bt Josh he nhi uth raha tha Hum socha I was tired so erect nhi ho raha N Also socha Erectile dysfunction huwa saayad Hum kuch din baad fir try kya Bt same huwa Ek bar erect hota heh Phir nam jata heh Gf ka sath sex kartay samay Josh he nhi uthhh taa Bt kuch din baad hum alg larki ek thu ka sath sex kya. Tab Josh v utha n success huwa. So mey apna gf ka sath sex sex karnay k lyai. Viagra lay raha hu Please hum ko bolo Viagra ka kya kya side effect heh?
I am 20 years old male. I have masturbation problem. And I feel sexually weakness. What should I do to remove this weakness?
My penis raises upto around 30 degrees only in erect condition. Is it normal with maximum people or anything is abnormal with me. Iam 36 years old and my weight is around 70 kgs where as my height is only 158 cms. Also while intercourse ejaculation is taking place within one minute. I got married recently and because of above I am unable to perform well during intercourse. Please suggest me suitable remedies and if any tests are required to be undertaken to come to ascertain my condition. Iam feeling weak very often.
When lay flat and have sex and a man cumes in a girl vagina does the cum go straight in IF she lays still for 30 minutes before getting up go to toilet.
Hello doctor I am 26 married. Last month I had tubectomy and the bleeding lasted up to 5 days now this month the bleeding is so heavy please help me some.
Hello sir I need your help my penis are so small I want to grow my panic r need to make strong ello sir I need your help my penis are so small I want to grow my panic r need to make strong.
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise, sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising, the brain releases endorphins that is the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex, but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
- Blood circulation: Blood flows and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly, then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
- Release of endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released, which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives your body and mind a relaxed feeling along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood, they also clear the mind for the sexual activity.
- Longer and stronger orgasms: On an average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 to 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extend this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises, which can be done.
- Increases self confidence: A sexiest trait, that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
- Exercises the brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus, it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations.
Related Tip: "3 Yogic Positions For A Better Sex Life"