Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. SuyogYour feedback matters!
I am of 21 years and I have a migraine problem please suggest me a good medicine? And How to get rid of tanned skin?
I have weak musscles,had an attack of facial paralysis 10-15 years ago,now I am 70,a male taking ashwa sheelajeet of Patanjali and Chandraprabhavati daily still when I speak some effect of face right side yet tiltes.Kindly suggest remedy.Thanks
My cousin was a regular smoker for approximately 4 months. He used to puff 10 cigarettes a day. But now he is quitting it and he is experiencing some problems like headache and insomnia. What should he do?
Actually I am having a migraine problem. I cannot even stand properly because I faint in 2-3 minutes. What to do? please reply as soon as possible.
I'm taking some tablets related to insomnia, depression,anxiety etc. I want to take a whole body check up to know about and clear my confusions. I wanted to check weather I'm suffering from body or mentally. Is there any test which clear body related all issues. If yes. Which type of doc help me. And any other tests which help to know about my mental condition clearly. If any tell my in details please Thanks.and which is the suitable doc right now for me to meet. Thanks. help me please.
I am 30 years old female, married and have one boy. Last one months I have lot shivering, body pain, headache everything. I get tensed without any reason. Always my body get shivered. What is the problem I have?
Our body is composed of many elements that carry out emotional and physical functions that are usually in sync with one another. It is important for these organs and other elements to be in sync for good health. All nerves are connected to the brain and are responsible for sending important signals throughout your body. Therefore, even one pressed nerve may send you warning signals such as pain to the body. It is advisable not to overlook these signals. Damage from a pressed nerve might be minor or extreme. It might bring about persistent and chronic issues. Therefore, the sooner you get a treatment for nerve compression, the more relieving experience you will have. In a few cases, you cannot reverse the damage caused by a pressed nerve. However, treatment does relieve you from the pain in most cases.
Nerves are the most vulnerable at spots in your body where they go through narrow spaces and have very less tissue to protect them. These are the places they are more likely to get pinched. A number of the causes may include:
- If the nerve is pressed between tissues, for example, your tendon, ligament or bone.
- Nerve compression in your neck or arm may likewise bring pain in zones, for example, your elbow, hand, wrist or fingers.
- Aggravation or weight on a nerve root leaving the spine may bring about neck or low back pain.
- In case a disc tears, it is known as a herniated circle that can put weight on a spinal nerve.
Some of the common symptoms of pinched nerves are:
- Pain in the region of pressure, for example, the neck or low back
- Transmitting pain, for example, sciatica or radicular pain
- Blazing sensation
To what extent you are affected depends from individual to individual. Treatment fluctuates, based upon the seriousness and reason for the pinched nerve. You may find that you benefit from just resting the affected area and by maintaining distance from any exercises that may cause you harm. If side effects endure or torment is serious, it is best to consult specialist. You may require one or more types of treatment to contract swollen tissue around the nerve.
Treatment may include:
- NSAIDs - Non steroidal inflammation mitigating drugs (NSAIDs, for example, headache medicine, ibuprofen, or naproxen may diminish swelling).
- Oral corticosteroids - These are utilized to lessen swelling and agony.
- Opiates - These are utilized for brief periods to lessen extreme pain.
- Steroid infusions - These infusions may diminish swelling and allow the affected nerves to recover.
- Exercise based recuperation - This will extend and reinforce muscles.
- Brace - A prop or delicate neckline limits movement and permits muscles to rest for brief periods.
- Interventional Pain Procedures: They are the most cost effective and non invasive methods for pain relief as recommended by the WHO. Your pain will be taken care of by the interventional pain physician or the pain specialist.
- Surgery - Surgery might be required for more serious issues that do not react to different sorts of treatment.