Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suvarna GosaviYour feedback matters!
I am using betel leaf with betel nuts and lime ,no tobacco ,how can i get the stains in between the teeth and behind the teen removed ,with out going to doctor or hospital as i feel ashamed to show my teeth .Dont tell to stop eating the same.
I am a 58 years old man. I underwent cartilage operation on my left knee some 25 years back. The left knee did lose some flexibility after the operation but was manageable and no limp was obvious till the last one hear when the knee joint started becoming stiff and painful and flexibility became almost nil on my left knee particularly when walking. Could you suggest how I could increase the flexibility of my left knee.
I am having excessive left ovarian pain on 2nd day of menstruation. It's like twisting of the ovary. I can't even stand properly . Please help me.
I have knee pain last three years. I am working as a sales executive in automobile company. Please give me a permanent solution.
I am a 19 year old male and I am suffering from severe pain in my tooth of right bottom jaw due to wisdom teeth. It seems to be like gum is preventing the eruption of wisdom teeth. Please tell me what should i do?
Doctors I really need your help with my skin, I have this round thing on both of my cheeks it looks like a ringworm but it does not itchy, it is turning black in colour, at first it was red now it's turning black and it's so dry. I need your help please.
I am suffering from cough for last 1 week. I have chest pain when I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I get white discharge which gets dry and very itchy from penis which is may be due to sugar and the skin cannot be stretched backwards.
My daughter 17 yr old undergone surgery of ovarian cyst more than two months ago se is having menstrual period continously for the last 21 days she is having dinofirst twice a day, primolut n, tranostat. Please advise.
Sir, I have done a composite filling in my tooth but after 8 months there is alot of pain either I eat hot or cold eatables. Degree of pain such that even when I suck air. And it goes on to the tooth pain happen. Please guide me. Thanks.
19 years female my periods r 15 days late. Going to get pregnancy Ultrasound day after tomorrow. But Dr. I am consulting is a bit rude. I got some intimate moments on 30th november last month. Its 20 today and my period should have come around 7 December. I want to ask if its positive. As its not that late medical abortion is possible so if I come to your hospital what would be the total cost of this. As I live in hostel I have to arrange if its costly. Tried to find your number everywhere but couldn't find. Needed your guidance.
Dear sir, I had a swelling like boils on my right ankle from where dry pus type of things starter coming out I contacted doctor of neotia he suggested for a surgery and the same was done later the wound was not curing I went to bangalore for check up and they once again advised for a surgery I got it done over there too. But till date the wound is not healing up what do I do. Please help me if any thing is possible. I wont have problem for a surgery again if required let me know. Regards.
What is ayurvedic medicine for portal hypertension? Having edema, fluctuating BP diastolic always go high. gastric issues are also frequent. Need to know medicine for same. presently taking, punarvana mandir, chandraprabha vati, 2 3 more medicines unable to remember names.
Persistent fatigue can be a symptom of an underlying disease. Fatigue refers to the feeling of weakness, tiredness and constant lack of energy. Fatigue can be an underlying symptom of weight loss, diarrhea, vomiting, chest pain, muscle weakness and depression.
Fight fatigue in the following ways:
1. Consistent physical activity can actually help by enhancing well-being, balance, endurance and weight loss. Exercises help release ‘endorphins’ in the brain that help reduce stress.
2. A nap in the afternoon can help you fight the day long stress.
3. Be careful with your medications: While few medicines such as aspirin can help with the management of fatigue, it is best to avoid fatigue fighting drugs. Review their side effects properly, lest they might add to your fatigue.
4. People bowed down with fatigue may experience more exhaustion in scorching climatic conditions. These methods would really help you to calm down. For instance turning on the air conditioning during the summer months, putting on light cotton clothes or a cooling vest, consuming cold beverages, swimming or taking a cold shower may rejuvenate you for the day.
5. You can also opt for physical or occupational therapies to help combat stress and fatigue. In occupational therapy, a trained professional helps you to simplify work, at home or even at the office, so that you can manage all work and yet stay do not feel bogged down by stress. In physical therapy, an expert aids you in performing the routine physical chores more effectively.
6. One of the most vital ways to manage stress and fight fatigue is to get sufficient sleep every day. Clocking 8 hours of sleep will give your body and mind the required energy to function optimally the next day.
7. A balanced diet with all the necessary nutrients can go a long way in managing stress and fatigue. Also, a cup of coffee will also give you your daily nicotine fix that can help you stay alert and rejuvenated.