Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Suvarna GosaviYour feedback matters!
Can I use alfalfa medicine to gain weight please. Is it safe? No disease. Thin coz of heredity. Not able to gain weight.
Please explain the PCOD nd iske hone ka karan aur iska ilaaz kya hai kya ilaj karne se ye jad se kahatm ho skta h.
Hi I got my last period on 23/2/16 which was delayed and we consulted a Dr. and she asked us to maintain relationship from 14th day to 20th on alternate days. Bt we had maintained relationship from 14th day to 27th daybi was expecting pregnancy but it failed and I got my period on 24/3/16. Pls advise why it happened?
Father having hypertension problems since last 15yrs, doctor says its a familial hypertension which runs in all family member then will it occurs in me also? Is thr any way to prevent from hypertension?
I have pain in my knees doctor please please tell me a good medicine about iti have tried too much medicine one has worked doctor please tell na I can not forget your this kindness.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term For low back pain due to disc problems?
I'm suffering from regurgitation mostly in early morning time it really worse that I skip breakfast because of fullness in my throat.
How much do injections before wisdom tooth extraction extraction hurt? How to calm oneself down. Upper left tooth to be removed I am just scared of the injection. Really really scared.
My hair is suddenly white. Ye black ho sakta he mujhe suggestion dia he ki how to black it. I have also suffering in dandruff. and hair losses. what should i do?
Sir my husband has small bubbles on left side of stomach and back side of stomach and also stomach pain and back pain is going on for last 2 days he took aceclofenac tab with gastric medicine but pain was not reduce. We consult a local doctor but he confirmed that it was not chickenpox. Now pain is not reduce.
Whet here small quantity of alcohol is also harmful for body For example 30 ml per day before dinner.
I want to increase weight, my age is 25 with 11 month daughter, height is 5.6 and weight 46. Please let me know the exact diet which I can follow everyday day to day life. Thanks.
Hello Dr. Having some skin infection on my private part on my balls and between my legs the skin is rough and dry when massage some whitish powdery layers drops from the skin. I would like to suggest me on how to get rid of this i'm really disturbed.
Severe stomach pain during periods. Bleeding in clots and only for 2 days. Period comes in span of 25-28 days. Pain during periods is unbearable. First period before 11 years. Please suggest how to get over this pain.
I am 15 year old, 10th standard girl but I still not started menstruation cycle Kindly advise is there any problem later stage?
I am an asthma patient. I am taking asthalin inhaler from last few years. Will it affect my health? Will it affect my height problem? Please gave me a brief details in my issue.
Health benefits of tea:
1. Polyphenols content: polyphenols, especially catechins and epicatechins, have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. These little powerhouses protect your body from the bad things you consume. Over time, they may even help reduce the risks associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease. If you drink too much caffeinated tea, you may get a little jittery, but overall it suits a healthy lifestyle.
2. Weight loss: tea may be able to help you lose weight or keep that waistline in check. In a study of tea drinkers versus non-tea drinkers, the people consuming hot tea on a regular basis had smaller waistlines and a lower bmi (body mass index).
3. Increased muscle endurance: if you’re looking for better exercise endurance, green tea may help. Scientists discovered that antioxidants in green tea extract increase your body’s ability to burn fat as fuel. This allows you to build your stamina at the gym more quickly and reap the benefits of a healthier body.
4. Cancer protection: the powerful antioxidants found in tea can actually protect your body from cancer. Current research has shown that tea helps your body fight off certain cancers, including colon, breast, ovarian, prostate, and many others. Tea isn’t a cure for cancer, but it is a simple and effective superfood that can help lower your personal risk.
5. Fight free radicals: what’s a free radical? they’re the bad guys that invade your cells and alter them for the worse. The extensive damage they cause has been scientifically linked to heart disease, cancer, and even alzheimer’s disease. Despite your body’s design, it is not always able to fight off the free radicals – especially if you have a poor diet or lifestyle habits. Antioxidants found in tea help fight the bad guys.
6. Defend bones: the compounds found in green tea improve bone strength and density. This is great news as we age and our bones begin to weaken. Used in conjunction with mild weight or strength training and a healthy diet, green tea can help you fight the ravages of osteoporosis.
7. Regulate blood sugar: people with type 2 diabetes benefit from regular tea consumption. The compounds in green tea help the metabolic system process sugars more efficiently. In a surprising finding, studies showed that people who drank at least six cups of green tea per week were less likely to develop diabetes at all.
8. Boost brain power: many factors influence your brain health. Age, weight, activity levels, and smoking all factor into the way our brains age. Polyphenols in tea may slow the effects of aging in the brain’s memory and learning centers. This includes neurodegenerative diseases such as alzheimer’s, parkinson’s, and dementia.
9. Hydration: your body is comprised mostly of water. You have to have it for your body to function properly and experts estimate that 75 percent of americans are chronically dehydrated. Not everyone enjoys drinking gallons of water every day, and coffee (despite its other benefits) has dehydrating effects. Tea, despite the caffeine, is a hydrating beverage. Next time you’re falling asleep at 3 pm, try iced green tea for a refreshing pick-me-up instead of coffee.
10. Healthy teeth and gums: countries known for their tea consumption likely drink it plain or only lightly sweetened. Tea contains naturally occurring fluoride and tannins. These help prevent plaque from forming on the teeth. Unsweetened tea, along with a daily regimen of brushing and flossing, helps keep those pearly whites healthy.type diabetes