Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma TanchaleYour feedback matters!
I want to remove my pimples and oil from my face because i am suffering from oily skin what should I do?
Sir I want to lose my weight. I have been jogging too. But my weight is not reducing any bit. Although. I am much active. I can do push up. Air ups easily. But I am unable to lose my weight. Kindly help.
Please advise me on how should I gain my weight, my age is 25 and weight is only 40 kg. I have consulted an ayurvedic doctor for the same, and currently on medicines advice by him.
Hi, I am sandeep, one year ago I have acne and now that acne are gone but deep scar left on chicks I have done 7-8 times PRP Therapy and 4-5 times dermaroller therapy but its results is 40 percent only what would I do for 100 percent clear of deep scars ,and now a day from 4-5 months my hairs are falling from front what can I do for reback and regrowth of hairs? Please help with satisfied answer for acne scars specially.
I'm staying in new Delhi changing weather feeling so much cold and fever last few days temperature nearly 102 fever and plate late counts also very low.
Namaskar Sir, Mera skin oily and black heads jyada hai. Dhup mein nikalne se kala chop ho jata hai. Pura dull ho gaya hai. Chikenpox or pimple ki wajah se skin mein gaddha ho gaya hai. Skin mein koi lighting nhi ho raha hai. Mera ek dost ne sujhaw diya ki Radyance Skin Brightening serrum use karne ke liye. Magar mera skin sensitive hai. Main kaya use karun? Uchit sujhab deke kripa kare. Dhanyobad.*Bikram*
I want to know to my health. I'm 18 year old and my height is not like as 18 year old boy What can I do?
I am losing my hair very quickly and all shampoos, hair oil etc are tried but no improvement is seen.
When it comes to accidents and other such traumatic incidents, a concise approach is needed to assess and manage the person’s injuries. The immediate response to an accident is known as basic life support and can be performed by anyone, but advanced trauma life support must be performed by a certified medical practitioner. The main objective of trauma life support is to address the greatest threat to life first.
Trauma life support has three stages primary survey, secondary survey and tertiary survey. A primary survey is the first part of proving trauma life support. This should be addressed in a series of steps that follows the mnemonic, ABCDE.
- Assess the airways: If the person is able to talk, his airways are clear. Hence call out to the person and try to get a verbal response. If the patient is unconscious, make him lie down on the floor with the chin tilted back. Open the mouth and check for any obstructions. Fluids such as blood or vomit that is obstructing the airways may be suctioned out. In case the airway is still obstructed, an endotracheal tube may be inserted.
- Breathing and ventilation: Check for chest movement that may indicate breathing. If present, tracheal deviation and subcutaneous emphysema should be identified. An inspection of the chest can help identify penetrating injuries, bruising, tracheal deviations and a flail chest segment.
- Circulation: Look out for hypovolemic shock that may be caused by excessive bleeding. This bleeding can be controlled by applying direct pressure on the wound. Establish two intravenous lines and administer crystalloid solution to the patient. If the person still does not respond, administer type specific blood or O negative blood to the person.
- Disability assessment: A basic neurological assessment can be made by alerting the person, verbal stimuli and its response or unresponsiveness. Towards the end of the primary survey, the Glasgow coma scale can be used to determine the patient’s level of consciousness.
- Exposure control: While the patient’s clothes will need to be completely removed, protect him from hypothermia by covering him with warm blankets. Warm intravenous fluids before administering them and maintain a warm environment.
Once the patient’s vital signs are turning normal, the medical practitioner can start the secondary survey. This involves a head to toe medical examination and understanding of family medical history. X-rays of the injury sites may also be taken. If at any point, the person’s condition begins to deteriorate, a primary survey should be repeated. As soon as possible, the patient must be shifted off the hard spine board and placed on a firm mattress. This is followed by a tertiary survey, which helps identify injuries that may have been missed earlier and other related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.