Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I have stomach pain from past few days. And pain in my back m not able to sit or stand because of this pain now I have pain in my legs which is making me unable to move. Please help me.
My father is 52years old he is diabetic patient. He is taking medicine (Zoryl MV 1) for his diabetes from few years. But from last 3-4days he is suffering from severe pain in his knees. please tell why it is happening? Is there anything about to worry? Please let me know how to get rid of this problem.
I have headache & backache problem last 2 month. And Not well sleep. Feel weakness and also stressed.
I have started body building recently and I am facing some back problem and not getting proper treatment.
I am experiencing pain while walking in my right knee and have been told its osteoarthritis / degeneration of the bones . Is there a permanent remedy for the problem ?/
My mom is suffering from diabetes. And also have a pain in hands and legs. And what is a treatment. So it can be permanently curable?
My mother is suffering from backbone pain due to that she is suffering typhoid and another pain also.
My age is 27, I am suffering knee pain since 2 month. I regular goes to gym and jogs suddenly on October I started feeling pain in my knee then I stopped running and gym still I feeling pain in my both knee and some time I feel tiredness in my legs. Please suggest me what I need to do.
What causes shin pain. Should I take vitamin d with Calcium to get it recover fast. I am a regular runner.
I am getting back pain continuously at the time of doing works what the reason for it and what is the solution.
Actually I want to know about the pain in my joint. I am facing a lot of problem in my joint and back. I had never did any heavy works but unfortunately I am facing this problem since three years. I have shown local doctors but in vain. Can you please suggest me for any exercise or medical information for my joint relief. I will be very thankful to you for my help. Thanks a lot.
Hi im soumyajit sarkar age 23. I have a backpain badly over 1 month I use the pain relief bum bt it did not work so pls help and suggest me a good medicine.
Hi Sir, I am 45 years old. A day before I went for a blood test. My SGOT is 57 and SGOT 106. Total Cholestral 229, HDL 44, LDL 178 and triglyceride 232. Are the above are normal findings? If not then what precautions should I take? I have drinking around 180 ml of alcohol almost every day, though I never felt vomiting, fever etc except for muscular pain in legs below knees some time. I regularly do jogging and yoga for an hour every day. Kindly advise my medical status.
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.