Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SushilYour feedback matters!
I have a problem like itching and swelling on my face after using some facial cream. How can I reduce swelling. I am using siloderm cream. Is it reduces the swelling. Plzz help me.
Hiii doctor I want to ask you a question. My question is what is viral fever and what is the sympomps of viral fever. And how can be protect from them.
I get precum leaked out as while I meet my gf and get romantic, sometimes even though if m with her sitting away. And when ever I think more about sex.
Hi, From last 5-6 days I am feeling burning sensation while urinate. I got married on November 2016. So is that a sex related issue or something else.
My nostrils get blocked in the night due to sinusitis and disturb sleep. I am taking for last two weeks . Allerflow Nasal spray + anty allergy one Tab at bed time. Still sleep is not sound.Please do help
I'm suffering from buttock boils for many years & taking sidha treatment. Taking nimbadi kashaya for past 4 months but still getting boils. Heard from Dr. it's 100% curable problem. I'm very much worried about it. How long still I need to consider this. Will I get complete cure for this? It will be great if Dr. replies to it. Thank u.
Hi i am 32 year old male I have a problem I want to leave gutka pan masala can you suggest any tablet addiction free.
My age is 24. I have no morning erection. Before 15 days I have ED due to anxiety. And I feel pain in urethra and penis. I go for toilet again again. But my urine test are normal. Doctor give me FLOMAX (alpha blocker) and levoflox. After taking that I feel pain in penis and Urethra. But today I feel Normal and after taking this medicine I saw night erection. Can it means I have PROSTATE problem. In ultrasound my prostate is OK. Is that any serious and anxiety cause pain in penis?
C/O constipation*5 days (Severed) C/O abd. Pain*1 month occasionally C/O Black stool*1 years occasionally C/O right. Upper quadrant pain.
Psoriasis appears as patches of silvery scales or red areas on the legs, knees, arms, elbows, scalp, ears and back. Toes and fingernails can lose their luster and develop ridges and pits. Often hereditary, this condition is linked to a rapid growth of cells in the skin’s outer layer. These growths on the epidermis never mature. Whereas a normal skin cell matures and passes from the bottom layer of the skin to the epidermis in the bout 28 days, psoriatic cells from in about eight days, causing scaly patches that spread to cover larger and lager areas. The condition is not contagious.
Psoriasis generally follows a pattern of periodic flare- ups alternating with periods of remission, most commonly beginning between the ages of fifteen and twenty- five. Among other things, attacks can be triggered by nervous tension, stress, illness, injury, surgery, cuts, poison ivy, viral or bacterial infection, sunburn, overuse of drugs, lithium, and beta- blockers a type of medication frequently prescribed for experience an associated arthritis that is similar to rheumatoid arthritis and that is difficult to treat.
- Eat a diet that is composed of 50 percent raw foods and includes plenty of fruits, grains, and vegetables include fish in the diet as well.
- Get plenty of dietary fiber. Fiber is critical for maintaining a healthy colon. Many fiber components, such as apple pectin and psyllium husks, are able to bind to bowel toxins and promote their excretion in the feces. Also follow the program for colon cleansing. A clean colon is very important.
- Use fish oil, flaxseed oil, or primrose oil supplements. They contain ingredients that interfere with the production that promotes the inflammatory acid a natural substance that promotes the inflammatory response and makes the lesions of psoriasis turn red and swell. Red meat and dairy products contain AA. Avoid these foods.
- Apply seawater to the affected area with cotton several times a day.
- Use cold-pressed flaxseed, or soybean oils.
- Do not consume citrus fruits, fried foods, processed foods, saturated fats (found in meat and dairy products), sugar, or white flour.