Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SushilYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 34 years old, since few days I am suffering from chest pain on right side, could you please advise me what would be the reason and what should I do.
Doctor I'm 28 years my sexual feelings r become weak. I'm not getting feels like before. Now since 1 year my Sex feelings r weak. How do I get it back to normal. I feel very depressed bcoz of tat. Doesn't feel like to enjoy my self. I was very sex addicted before but now my penis doesn't get feelings faster. Wat vl be your advise?
Sir, I am 58 years old and one problem is still disturbing me. I have ejaculation while sleeping. I am also a CKD patient and is undergoing treatment. It happens at least every week sometimes twice a week also. Is there any solution for this.
I workout at gym but my muscles are not getting proper nutrition my weight is not getting increased what I have to do to increase my weight and while doing workout there is pain in my back & in neck is uses all the sprays & cream but there is no effect in pain so please tell me what I have to do to gain the weight and for body pain.
My Grandmother aged 90 fell down. She was taken to hospital with heavy nose bleeding. Blood was coming from her nose and mouth. The Doctor used gauze and splint to stop bleeding. It happened at around 9.30 am on 5th May ie yesterday. Today ie on 6th May at around 12 pm the Doctor came and removed the gauze and splint. After sometime nose bleeding started again. The Doctor told that inner artilleries or veins may be broken. He also used Vbeam laser to remove dilated vessels on outer part. She is a heart patient. She has a missing heartbeat in every minute. Please help me fast.
Kese control kare foran discharge ko intercourse karte waqt hi discharge please guide Aur Apna contact no bhi bataiye please kuch sawal us k bad treatment start.
I could not concentrate on my studies. Is it due to lack of sound sleep or due to extended hours of chatting in watsapp n facebook.
Doctor I have a problem of gastric no food is going on my stomach is creating problem so can you please suggests any medicine to help my stomach.
My friend is having a cough nearly about 2-3months. And fever from 2-3days. And not able to sleep due to cough at night daily.
Human urine is a useful tool for the diagnosis and detection of several health conditions. The color, smell and density of your urine can reveal a lot about the state of your health. Color, especially, is a strong determinant of many ailments or concerns.
Here is a list of the health conditions you might be suffering from, based on the color of your urine:
- Straw color to transparent yellow color: This urine color signifies that your body is healthy and perfectly hydrated. This should be the normal color of urine, which shows you are in good health.
- Transparent or clear: Transparent and extra clear urine indicates that you have drunk too much water, which leads to the transparent appearance. It happens due to overhydration.
- Dark yellow color: This shade of urine is considered normal, but it may indicate some amount of dehydration. You need to drink more water to eliminate the darker yellowish tinge from your urine.
- Honey color: Urine of honey color signifies dehydration and you must consume increased amounts of water.
- Pink or red color: Your urine may have a pinkish red shade when you consume foods like carrots, beets, blackberries and rhubarb. This may also happen due to the effect of some antibiotics or a drug which treats urinary tract infections. The presence of blood in your urine is indicated by these colors too, and it can lead to kidney diseases, UTI, prostate problems or tumors.
- Orange color: Your urine may have an orange color which resembles the color of orange soft drinks. This occurs as a result of high dose of vitamins and several antibiotics. This color may also indicate dehydration or problems related to the kidney or bile duct.
- Blue or green color: Such shades may be present in your urine because of dyes present in food items and medications. Your urine may turn blue or green, signifying several other medical conditions which require immediate medical attention.
- Foamy: If your urine has a foamy appearance, irrespective of the color and shade, you need to consult a doctor. Consistent foamy or frothy appearance of your urine may indicate the presence of protein in your urine, which further signifies problems in the kidneys.
- Maple syrup color: Urine of this shade indicates a severe case of dehydration or liver diseases.
Your urine tells a lot about your health by its color, odor and density. The color is an essential determinant for detecting several health conditions, which may be simple or chronic in nature. In case of abnormal urine color or appearance, you should consult a doctor without delay.