Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushant KumarYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant from last 2 months can I do sex with her till delivery. Tell me doing sex between pregnancy period causes harm to mother and baby. Please advise.
My son is only 17 and a healthy boy but while sleeping he snores very badly though it doesn't effect his sleep. Is there anything to worry about?
I masturbate daily but do not feel any weakness in my body or so But sometimes I feel I get a weak erection n little shrinkage in my penis What should I do?
I want to ask few question . Please help me . (1) Can you please suggest me best meal for breakfast because I want to loose my belly fat in inches . (2) Does apple cider vinegar help to reduce belly fat? If yes , please let me know the correct time and correct way to take apple cider vinegar . (3) Can I take toned milk and corn flakes ? Does toned milk increase weight ?
Hello sir, I have sneezing everyday from last few months. I don't know the reason. Please tell me what should i do to cure?
Find the reason given below:
We all need some fat in our diet, not least because it makes our food palatable and tasty but is essential for our body, In low fat products altering the oil used for producing low fat foods, manufacturers also found they had to increase the amount of sugar in their products so we continued to enjoy their taste and texture.
All of this meant that the typical low fat product tended to be high in carbs, might contain trans fat which are really bad for our heart and at the end of the day had a very similar calorie count to the original product.im fact when we eat foods high in carbs especially white refined ones, our bodies digest them more quickly, this can lead to blood sugar swings and cravings making it more difficult to control our overall calorie intake-which means that second or third ‘low fat’ biscuit starts to look very tempting!
A diet too high in these refined carbs and sugars can be as unhealthy as a high fat diet because it increases the risk of diabetes,heart diseases and causes high cholesterol levels.
Im 26 year old girl I am slim and tall girl But from last 1 month i am noticing my tummy it is not in shape so for that I need your help.
Am having specs from past 10 yrs. And mu number keeps increasing. Now from past 10 days my eyes goes dark red, starts itching and water rolls out automatically. Am unable to use smartphone with 50% of brightness or incase it happens then water comes up. Am very tensed now. Please help me to this.
Sir, when ever I go for study or another important things I don't concentrate because of oscitation. Pls give some solution.
I am 19 years old n I was suffering from scanty periods my doctor advised me for novelon aftr taking tst of whole abdomen n thyroid But now my periods are worst then before what to do.
My HCG values are 335.70. I need to know I am pregnant or not. I have tested thought KIT also. BUt found one dark pink and one faint line. So not sure what actually it is. Please suggest.
I have search from Web that masturbation 2 to 3 times a week is ok but more is harmful why and what about sex 2 to 3 time a week or how many times?
Hello I am 24 year old guy and all my hairs getting grey and density of hairs also getting low, what should I do, please suggest.
Can I have honey with milk. Becoz I hve very oily skin so I feel scared time dat may I get pimples. Becoz I get pimples.
Sir meri penice ki skin normol hi sex v kr leta hu avi single hu Spam v sahi s niklta hi lekin jaldi nikal jata hi aur mere penice m front me hol ni hi dowan m ek patli nus m hi kya mi father ban pauga sir please help me.
Hello sir, I am a 23 years old. And I get cough and cold too frequently. No medicines are effective. What should I do?
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
1. Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater the risks involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre-surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of lose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
2. Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
3. Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
4. Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
1. Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
2. Do not smoke or drink while recovering - Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
3. Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
4. Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
5. Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired.