Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushant Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushant KumarYour feedback matters!
I have dark circles at bottom of my eyes and dark circles in my legs! What should I do please tell me some solution to take rest from this problem!
Hi, I am 25 yrs aged girl and my weight is 70 kg. Have balanced diet and do workout on a daily basis for 1.30 hrs but still unable to loose my weight. As prescribed by this site only went for thyroid test too and reports were normal for that test, but my weight is not reducing. Kindly consult me for this.
There's a different type of pain in my heart. There's no specific place for it. Its just as needles are pitching in my heart. Also that moment I face difficulty in exhaling and inhaling. This problem is since last 3-4 years. There are no more effect on my body. As this pain starts I stop respiration and that time no pain can be felt and so soon I start inhaling and exhaling pain starts. What's the problem can you please tell me. I'm 19 years old.
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
1. Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
2. Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
3. Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
4. Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
5. Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms. Some common combinations include:
1. Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
2. Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
3. Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
4. Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
5. For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
6. To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
7. Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness. To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 47 years and am experiencing slight pain in my lower back and stretch in right side of chest. Stomach seems full and little nausea. What should I do?
Mai apni kidney stone ko kaise khatam kr skta hu hamesa ke ly jo dobara na ho mujhe 3 year se lgatar ho rhi h.
What is Liver Transplantation?
Liver transplantation is an operation in which a diseased liver is removed and replaced with the healthy liver from a donor.
Who needs a Liver Transplantation?
It is a life saving treatment for the patients with liver failure. A condition liver is not able to sustain according to body needs. A patient with either acute liver failure or chronic liver failure will get benefit from the transplant.
What is living donor Liver transplant?
If a living person donate the liver, it is called living donor liver transpant. A living donor can be a family member or a closed relative of the patient.
- A living donor should have complatible blood group.
- Donor must be from the family like 1st, 2nd or 3rd degree family relative.
- Donor should be between 18-50 years.
- Donor should not be over weight.
- Donor should have healthy physical and mental health.
- Donor liver should be large enough to provide adequate liver volume to the recepient and that too is accessed with multiple tests.
Is it safe for the living person to donate the part of a liver?
Yes, liver donation operation has a very small risk because liver is an only oragn which is being reserved. Even 25% of the liver can provide sufficient function to the donor. At the end of operation, only 30% of liver is left behind withb the donor. So, it is an only organ which regnerate. It is having capacity to regenerate back to its normal life. Normal size liver regenerate upto 90% within 2-3 months after operation.
What is success rate of Liver Transplant?
Success rate are usually more than 95% if a patient is in healthy state.
Life after Liver Transplant?
Recepient lives the normal productive life. He is capable of working and supporting family with the help of lifelong medication.
Life after Liver Donation?
Liver donor lives a normal life. Quality of life is not affected by Liver Donation. Few donors have returned to the army as well after donating their liver and ladies have given birth to children even after liver donation.