Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have small tiny white dots on my upper lips. Which appear sometimes n eventually get less M scared are they harmful And what treatment I should take to get rid of those dots on my lips Thank you.
What home remedy can give me relief from migraine? And how do I loose my weight? I want to make my hips in shape.
I am 21 years old and. Want to gain weight to. 75 now. I.weighs 67 please suggest me. Some.supplement so. That I can gaij weight. I am looking forward for. Weight supplement please suggest.
Hi, I have a thin hair on my scalp. I'm using mintop pro 5% Sol for men to get thick hair. Need your advise, whether to for this or not?
Hello doctors I have a problem in urine a blood is coming from urine &its pain full what can I do pls suggest I am a male 30 years this problem is last 10 days when I have discharge in bed its pain starts pls help.
I am a 31 years old male. Having a back pain and pain on the left side of pelvic. Please suggest the treatment.
Hi, I am 26 years male. Few months back I got married and I was happy with my personal life. But now a days I am not able to satisfy my wife. Could you help me how to come out from this?
I'm 25 years old and having goosebumps like small structures on my body. I tried using moisturizers but no use. Please suggest me what to do.
Im 45 and diabetic one of my friend returned from abroad on 2/5/16 I was with him on the same day for about 4 hours. Then I never met him. On 17/5/16 he got chickenpox. My question is that did me infected. If so what should do as a preventive measure. Im not vaccinated. Would like to get a detailed advice. Thank you.
Hi I am a 19 year old male and I have a problem of white hairs, I do not use any type or chemicals on my hairs or any type of gel to make my hairs look cool but still my hairs are turning to b white What should I do.
My girl friend is not like before when it come to sexual activities it's been close to a year v kissed each other I really wanna knw whats goin on and y is she not showing any interest in me. Every time I ask her anything all she tells me is she is very stressed to think abt all this.
I am 40 years old. I am suffering from l 4, l5 disc problem and bulging. May I able to continue my sexual life? I have spondylitis problem also.
Hi my name is zoya malik. I am from new delhi I want to share my problem here to get solution my problem is I am suffering from back pain from two months please tell me what to do?
My weight was 80kg n now I am just 78kg from that I workout everyday for 3month so please tell me something wht shall I do to loss my weight fast.
I feel lot of dizziness and headache due to cold and they're is a pain in the right abdomen. What should i do to get rid of all this?
When I rub my part of body it becomes red and I get some itchiness on that part. I have consult doctor he gave me. Paracetamol+cetrizine and tablet for loose motion. I can't get relief from it. Please suggest me some tablets or methods.
You must have heard of the far reaching advantages of having green tea. Green tea is in trend for its vast number of benefits. People, conscious about fitness and overall health, are sure to include this drink in their daily diet. A cup of green tea every morning can ward off too many health problems. Having green tea as the first thing in the morning can help a person lose weight effectively. Having this drink twice a day will better your chances of losing weight.
Weight loss is a persistent concern among many. You may exercise, make increased efforts in changing your lifestyle and yet fail to experience significant weight loss. Try out green tea for the ways in which it helps you cut down on those extra kilos.
Green tea leads to weight loss in the following ways:
- It increases the mobility of fat in fat cells: Fat can be burnt into energy only when it has been broken down and moved into the bloodstream. Fat might remain concentrated in the fat cells. Green tea contains a potent antioxidant, EGCG that can lead to an increase of the hormone norepinephrine. This hormone triggers the breaking down of fat in the fat cells further making it move into the bloodstream.
- It can regulate metabolism: Green tea is highly sought after because it helps in increasing a person's metabolic activity. Once a person has heightened metabolism he or she will inevitably lose the redundant calories.
- It prevents you from consuming additional calories: Green tea can kill your appetite in a healthy way. With repeated consumption of this tea, you will feel hungry after regular intervals, but your body will grow averse to junk food and processed food items. So, with a daily cup of this energizing drink, you keep the extra calories at bay.
How Much Green Tea?
4-5 cups of unsweetened green tea in a day is enough to promote weight loss. It can provide an optimal dosage of metabolism boosting minerals like manganese, chromium and zinc.
So, do not rely on green tea alone to lose weight. It can only bolster your weight loss efforts. You need to complement it with a calorie deficit diet and proper exercises.
Before you take to drinking green tea on a regular basis, you may want read these tips:
- If you are sensitive to caffeine or suffer from insomnia, more than four cups of green tea will be too much for your system, regardless of the benefits.
- If you are trying to get pregnant or are pregnant, you should definitely limit your green tea consumption to two cups a day. You can also skip it altogether.
- Avoid drinking green tea if you suffer from kidney and liver problems, or glaucoma problem.
- Do not sip green tea with meals as it may interfere with absorption of iron in your body.
- Do not have it empty stomach.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.