Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushama PatilYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly and have trier all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this.
Hello Doctors. Thanx for your previous support. I need an urgent suggestion from you regarding my query. My friend suffered from nose bleeding while taking shower. It's first time that my friend has encountered this problem. Please help ASAP.
I am 30 years old male. And suffering from migraine and acidity problems. Suggest me some good medicine and good hospital in my area raipur. Please help m so disturb about this.
I am having skin infection or too much problem problem in between my thighs near the genital part. I do not know what to do suggest me something please to get it cured as soon as possible.
Im suffering from dental ache Bleeding gums and bad smell when I am brushing its bleeds too much which paste suits me.
Hi Dr. I'm 25 year old I took daily bath and changing underwear but that place having rashes, like pimple and bad smell pls suggest me what cream best.
I am married. My Periods date was in between 18th to 21st and till today I haven't got my period. Planning for a baby, so had sex with my husband. We had first tried on 14th November, but I got the period immediately on 17th November. After that also we had sex, today to check whether am pregnant or not did the urine test but it was negative. I am worried Doctor. Can I be pregnant ever? What shall I do?
Looking good and looking youthful are two things that go hand in hand for most of us. Accordingly, we are constantly in search of that eternal fountain of youth to keep ourselves looking young for a longer time. Yet, we also need to ensure that this is done without harming one's health.
A wholesome diet that is rich in a number of nutrients as well as good skin care routine can help in fighting the initial signs of aging. While a good beauty regimen definitely helps in prolonging the skin's elasticity and glow, one needs procedures that can help not only in preventing the decline of the skin and good-looks, but also in reversing those changes This comes under the purview of anti-aging measures. Read on to know more about these anti-aging treatments-
- Laser Resurfacing: Also known as fractional laser treatment, this method sends laser beams to create tiny holes in the skin, which boosts collagen production in the skin. It is extremely effective in fighting the onset of wrinkles and fine lines. They help in fighting the ravages of the skin due to prolonged sun and pollution exposure, which reduce the collagen or elastic element of the skin. With this procedure, the skin becomes firmer and plumper, thus remaining line free.
- Skin Tightening and Lifting: Energy of laser beams, radiofrequency and ultrasound is used to tighten deeper skin collagen which helps to lift the sagging tissues. It is the best alternative to a surgical facelift with no downtime.
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections: Their use has now become commonplace and can be done every now and then so as to ensure that the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is kept to a minimum. These injections are of two types-
- Fillers-. Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane and Emervel are some of the well-known and most favoured fillers trusted by dermatologists globally. The effect of these fillers can last up to twelve months, after which it can be repeated. Fillers basically restore volume loss and also help in boosting the collagen production of the skin.
- Botox- This is a protein which takes care of the frown lines, forehead lines and crows feet by smoothening the muscles of the face that cause these lines.
- PRP Therapy: Also known as Vampire Facelift, this is the latest anti ageing treatment which remove wrinkles and lifts the face. Plasma rich in platelets is prepared from your own blood and is injected into the skin. Growth and stem cell factors stored in the platelets stimulate collagen, thereby giving you a brighter, tighter and younger looking skin.
- Threads: These are used to tighten sagging loose skin giving a firm, lifted look with and improved skin texture. It can also be used to slim the jawline and take care of double chin. In this procedure, absorbable threads are inserted into the skin with the help of an extremely thin needle.
- Mesotherapy: This is a procedure by which beneficial substances are infused into the skin to improve skin tone and texture. The different types of substance that are infused are-
- Antioxidants: These powerful skin care nutrients eg. Vitamin C, botanicals, flavonoids etc destroy free radicals that damage skin and collagen. These free radicals come from sun exposure, pollution, poor diet, stress, smoking, pesticides, chemicals, etc.
- Peptides: They are proteins that help in enhanced collagen production so as to set the anti-aging process in motion successfully.
- Chemical Peels: They help to maintain the complexion, glow and firmness of the skin. It is used to fight the early signs of skin aging. In this procedure, gentle exfoliating solutions are applied on the skin which loosens and removes the dead cells. The desired results are obtained after a series of peels in a short time.
- Microdermabrasion: It is mechanical exfoliation of skin by either very fine crystals, diamond tipped probes, high pressure water jet or pressurized air. This reveals a smooth, glowing and fresher skin instantly. Regular such sessions help to maintain the youthfulness of skin. With all these advanced, effective and safe treatments at hand, looking young and beautiful forever is not impossible now!