Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushama Daandade
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushama DaandadeYour feedback matters!
Enlarged pores can make a face look really unappealing and sweaty. But the good news is that there are a lot of methods available to tackle them. From making the pores smaller to completely eliminating them, here is a list of some fantastic remedies.
Some homemade remedies:
- Baking soda mixture: Baking soda not only helps to reduce pores, it also helps in fighting acne. This can be used every night for the first week and 3-4 times a week thereafter.
- A mixture of lemon and pineapple juice: A cloth drenched in lemon and pineapple juice when applied on enlarged pores, can help them shrink over a period of time. Ensure that you rinse your face with water after a minute.
- Wash you face: Washing your face twice a day is necessary as i stop pores from getting enlarged. Bacteria, oil and dirt enlarge the pores a great deal. Washing the face at least twice a day will reduce the pores.
- Ice-cube treatment: Ice cubes can be applied on the face daily for 5-20 seconds. They not only reduce pores, but tighten the skin as well.
- Yogurt mask: Since yogurt contains probiotics and lactic acid, it is a great weapon for fighting acne and enlarged pores. The yogurt mask shouldn’t be used more than once a week though.
- Healthy diet: Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is a prerequisite for getting rid of enlarged pores. It is also necessary to consume lots of vitamin A, B and C on a daily basis. Consuming a lot of water and staying away from caffeine also goes a long way in fighting pores.
- Sandalwood powder mix: Sandalwood paste made with water is a great remedy for enlarged pores. The paste should be applied and kept that way for 10-20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Papaya and banana peels: Papaya and banana contain papain and bromelain enzymes respectively. Rubbing their peels on the face can greatly help in getting rid of pores and blemishes.
Visit a dermatologist
Most dermatologists prescribe topical medicines, which have to be applied on skin or pills for consumption. Depending on the level of pore enlargement, a doctor decides the medicines. Mild antibiotics are often prescribed for patients with enlarged pores blemishes.
Dermabrasion: This is a method where a doctor scrapes the upper layer of the epidermis with a wire brush to get rid of pores and blemishes. This procedure comes handy if the face is affected by scars.
Dermaplaning: This method is similar to dermabrasion. The only difference being that in the case of dermaplaning, instead of the whole upper layer, only the affected part of the skin is removed.
A cortisone injection: This is considered to be the last resort for pores and blemishes. The swelling from the blemish immediately reduces as soon as the injection is pushed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Unlike its tastier and tempting counterparts like cottage cheese and flavoured yoghurt, dahi or curd has always been a staple in a majority of Indian diets, but many people are not aware of the benefits proffered by this humble accompaniment. Curd has many health as well as nutritional benefits and having a bowlful of curd every day helps to regulate body temperature, improves digestion and saves you from recurrent stomach ailments.
There are various other advantages of consuming curd regularly.
Importance of having curd
Curd or dahi as Indians call it is in great demand all around the year, particularly during the summer months. It is a great tastemaker and incorporated in numerous Indian dishes that are important from both taste and health perspective. Besides curd improves complexion and in often cases, curd seems to be more beneficial than milk, the fermentation of which leads to the making of curd.
Nutritional facts about curd
In a cupful or 100 grams of curd, there are 4.3 grams of fat, 3.4 grams of carbohydrates, 11 grams of proteins, 17 mg of cholesterol, 36.4 grams of sodium and 10.4 grams of potassium. Curd is also rich in Vitamin A, D and B-12, magnesium and a good quantity of calcium as well.
Curd helps in digestion
This melange of nutrients present in curd gets easily absorbed by human alimentary canal and curd itself aids in digestion of other food nutrients. It also helps in maintaining the ideal pH balance and alleviates many stomach ailments and helps in relieving from dysentery.
Curd is good for teeth and bone health
Contrary to the popular belief, curd is much better for the maintenance of teeth and bone health due to its high calcium and phosphorus content. Both phosphorus and calcium are important for bones and teeth, and therefore, you must eat loads of curd or dahi regularly if you are dealing with arthritis and osteoporosis.
Curd triggers weight loss
Finally, the importance of curd in weight loss can never be overlooked. Curd is rich in calcium, which hinders the cortisol formation in the body. The lack of balance in cortisol content within the body may lead to various lifestyle-related troubles such as obesity, stress and hypertension. A recent research has informed that having 18 ounces of dahi daily aids in reducing stomach fat as more amount of calcium hinders the cortisol release by fat cells.
There is a lot more that dahi or curd can do for your health and beauty benefits, and a physician will be able to tell you more about this. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Frigidity is commonly referred to as low sex drive in women. But it is often emotionally mistaken as on Non-responsiveness to partner's sexual advances. It is often considered as the psychological problem in person's subconscious mind. This has to be addressed at the earliest.
It has been differentiated into two types:
- One is the condition where the women fail to respond .
- The other is the condition where the women may have difficulty in being aroused. This causes feeling of pain and discomfort.
CAUSES OF FRIGIDITY:
Most common causes are menopause-related hormonal changes. Few other causes are :
Emotional Causes of Frigidity:
- Past traumatic sexual experiences such as sexual assault or rape.
- Fear of pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases.
- Emotional distance from the partner.
- Emotions like depression, anxiety or boredom in a relationship.
- Communication problems like an unresolved emotional issue that takes place between partners.
- Lack of confidence or low self-esteem.
Physical Causes of Frigidity:
- Discomfort or pain during intercourse.
- Lack of foreplay.
- Poor sexual performance in male.
- Fatigue or Exhaustion, Insomnia and Vaginal dryness.
- Effects of prescribed medications, alcohol abuse.
- Hormonal imbalance
TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT:
(I) Natural Treatment
- Intake of avocados, eggs, oysters, olive oil, soy, sesame oil, pumpkin seeds, nuts, sprouts chocolates, Zinc rich food and Vitamin E in your diet.
- Include Herbs such as Siberia Ginseng, Chive, Damiana, Kava, Muira Pauma, Wild Yam, Ginger root, Sarsaparilla.
- Dong Quai are very effective in curing women frigidity.
- Regular yoga and exercises boost overall sexual health.
- Read erotic books or watch erotic movies along with your partner.
- Quality sleeps and de-stress spas and body massage.
- Avoid sugary food items, red meat and poultry.
(II) Seeking professional help
- Eradicating relationship issues with the help of counseling.
- Psychotherapy in order to get rid of your hidden fears.
- If required, do see a gynaecologist for proper examination and assessment.
(III) How can your rekindle her lost passion
Here are pointers as to how to help a woman know she is loved. From this will flow astounding benefits, including bringing her to the peak of her sexuality.
- Praise her. Regularly find things you like about her physical appearance, her character and her abilities, and verbalize your admiration. Appreciate all that she does for you and freely express your gratitude.
- Be loyal to her. Don’t say negative things about her behind her back. Defend her if anyone speaks negatively about her. Don?t undermine her authority in front of the children.
- If you use humor that puts her down, be extremely careful. She might, laugh but at times your words could be damaging her. Try to wean yourself off such humor.
- Seek to discover her inner feelings. Try to be sensitive to her needs. This is a huge challenge for most men.
- Giver her time: Recognize and make allowances for times when she is tired or upset or not her usual self.
- Respect her opinions. You might not always agree with her, but try to. Thoughtfully consider her views. Never rubbish them.
- Consult your wife before making decisions. Share your plans and dreams with her. Be open and honest with her about every aspect of your life
- Regularly ask her such things as:
- What can I do to make you feel more loved?
- What can I do to boost your confidence and help you feel good about yourself?
- What can we do to make sex more exciting and fulfilling for you?
Perhaps you are scared to ask such questions for fear she will say something like, “Help more around the house”. Be brave! If this really is high on her priorities for feeling loved, then it is important. More is at stake than a bit of housework. It touches her emotional well-being and your entire marriage. Only she knows the critical elements in making her feel loved. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!