Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SushamaYour feedback matters!
Every now and then we come across workplace sexual harassment cases in India, and each time a company, industry or even state comes under the spotlight. Unfortunately, sexual harassment in offices has become a concerning trend which can happen to both women as well as men. It can be in the form of unwanted physical conduct, verbal abuse or suggestive language, or suggestive text messages or videos and such.
Generally, an employee might be threatened with some form of punishment unless sexual favors are granted, embraced, proposed for an affair, sent obscene phone calls or even subjected to sex-stereotyped jokes in cases of sexual harassment. The harassment can take other forms as well.
Some official sexual harassment cases have rocked India since quite a long time. In one, a lady professional had accused her well-known boss of touching her inappropriately at a party, though the accused wasn’t jailed.
In another instance, a very capable executive was accused of sexual harassment by his secretary, and had to resign. There was yet again a case where a female employee was harassed for three years by her superior. In some instances, out of court settlements resolved the issue too.
Two men had once accused a very famous Indian citizen of sexually controlling and harassing them in the name of professionalism, while the honchos of many reputed companies continue to appear in the news for lewd behavior and even rape.
Effects on victims
Irrespective of the fact whether the victim is a man or a woman, sexual harassment in offices can lead to various psychological disorders such as depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, increased blood pressure, sleep related problems, suicidal tendencies and physical aches or pain. The self confidence and willpower of the victim is often shattered. Hence, it’s crucial to know how to deal with such harassment.
Tips to help you deal with sexual harassment
Clearly tell the perpetrator that his or her advances are unwelcome. Say 'NO' firmly, but politely, or send a text message or email if you are not comfortable with a direct confrontation. Save the message as proof.
Make notes of where, when and how the harassment happened and who else was present there.
Inform or share the incident with another colleague you trust about the harassment, or friends and family members.
Save all the work you do and all official communications in case the perpetrator decides to question your performance.
Take your HR department or another senior into your confidence and provide proper evidence like text messages, videos or voice recordings as evidence. The HR is actually bound to address the issue.
Don’t expect all your colleagues or teammates to support or believe you. This might happen, especially if the harasser is a superior.
Try your best to avoid the perpetrator, or keep a discreet recording device handy, if you are unable to avoid. At least make one co-worker your witness, if you fear harassment might occur again.
Make a police report if the problem is grave, or consult a lawyer who deals with such cases.
Don’t be shy; it will simply feed the harasser’s ego. Practice assertive responses, if need be. And never ignore any sexual harassment incident.
Your mental health is important
As a sexual harassment victim, it’s natural to have many questions, doubts, and fears. Don’t be afraid to consult a psychologist to process feelings like shame, confusion, rage, guilt or isolation after a traumatic experience. If you ignore these feelings, they might come back to you on a later date and affect your normal life. Finally, believe in yourself and know that you are right. If you are confident, your workplace will become a better place for you.
* This health tip is only for educational purpose and cannot be used as a medical / legal document or proof.
I have done unproductive sex with my bf on 26 th september (safe days. 3 october was my period date. Which I have missed. Now its 14 october still I haven got my period. Done 5 pregnancy test all negative. Last done today 14 october still its coming negative. But no periods. Am I pregnant. I m not able to understand. What should I do? Help.
Hi doctor I am 18 yrs old. I am suffering from mouth ulcer after every 15 to 16 days so what can I do to overcome this problem permanently.
I am very short give me instructions to be grow up. And my weight is so less how to grow weight fast . Gas me advise ?
Hi I am 34 year old and having back pain from last 2 months. Used few creams like move etc but there is no relief. My daily routine required lots of travelling hence most of the time I sit in office and while travelling as well. I had done ultrasound as well and its been confirmed the back muscles are slightly stretched which is causing regular pain. Please suggest me the medicine to get quick relief.
Mere veins k bech bech mai kuch fool sa gaya hai and still 3 years hai or ya ab bad raha veins k har jagah gol gol type sa fool gaya hai I feel also low blood circlation bahut jaldi mere blood flow ruk jata hai please help me tell me treatment please.
My one eye size become a bit small and 1 one is normal please help me what to do that my eye size become normal.
I am 19 years old. I always get 2-3 ulcers in my mouth. It happens with me monthly and it stays around 15 days in my mouth. Also I have many pimples on my face since last 2 years.
In the heat of the moment, a man tends to let his inhibitions vanish - and he might also let a little common sense vanish, too. That's why so many men reach for lubricants that aren't advisable to use on their delicate penis skin. Even if they know a particular lubricating agent is not a good idea, they might not really think about the consequences until after the release they wanted so badly is finally achieved. Then they often look at what they have done and wonder just how much good penis care it will take to overcome that 'oops.'
Lubricants a man should always avoid:
When a man is ready and raring to go, it might not take much to make him reach for something that is definitely inadvisable to use as a lubricant. Here are a few of the most common culprits - and yes, some of them seem quite odd!
1. Shampoo or conditioner. Rare is the man who hasn't reached for one of these so-called lubricants when feeling frisky in the shower. The good news is that most formulations are moisturizing, so a guy has little to worry about - right? Wrong. Shampoo and conditioners can dry out the skin very quickly, leaving a man feeling quite irritated by the time he hops out of the shower.
2. Soap. Just as with shampoo or conditioner, soap has drying qualities. Even that ultra-moisture bar can leave skin feeling rough and dry when the shower is over. Besides that, a little lather doesn't go a long way - instead, it must be replenished often, which can easily ruin the mood.
3. Sunscreen. Some sunscreens are creamy, much like lotion - so why not? If it's the only thing handy, that is. But remember that sunscreens contain quite a few chemicals, the better to prevent those harmful rays from causing damage to the skin. Those chemicals were never meant to be used on the most sensitive areas. It's safe to say a dry, peeling penis will result.
4. Muscle ointments. If a little tingle is nice, a lot must be better, right? Many a man has told the harrowing tale of grabbing his muscle rub and using it on his penis, only to find that the burning, stinging sensation isn't nearly as delightful when it's used on the more sensitive skin. Men who try this tend to try it only once.
5. Shaving cream. Though shaving cream won't hurt the penis (as many a manscaper can attest), using it as a lubricant for some self-pleasuring action can lead to unintended consequences. In addition to the possibly dry penis issue, a man might experience irritation, pain in the urethra, and serious redness.
6. Shortening or oil. Getting frisky in the kitchen? While food play can certainly have its merits, using shortening and the like to masturbate is simply asking for a mess of trouble. It's not necessarily going to hurt the penis if it is used from time to time, but the mess it leaves behind - and how thoroughly a man must clean his penis to remove it - could easily lead to the irritation he doesn't want.
7. Some lotions. Many a man who wants to get it on solo will reach for the lotion on the bedside table. Some lotions are just fine for this purpose. Others, however, contain a plethora of ingredients a man doesn't want anywhere near his penis. Pay attention to labels and search for a lotion that has more natural ingredients if the idea is to use it as a lubricant.
A man who has gotten a little too frisky with questionable lubricants might have some damage to remedy. In that case, a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can ensure his penis stays as healthy as possible. The use of healing vitamins and nutrients in a Shea butter base can help soothe, ease and protect the penis that has met with an unfortunate lubricant situation.
I have a back pain since last 1 week. So what should I do for reduce my back pain please give me suggestion.
My daughter is 17 years and she is overweight I am looking for a diet chart plus tips to go for lose of wt she is ready for exercise as well, pls respond .Thanks.
Hello sir I am 29 yer old boy working in production industry in shifts and have problem of having fat balls or fat tissued stated at one location of body I have more than 15 fat ball which are continuously growing these are not panic but not looking good on hand and stomach and thigh so what should I have to do for such problem please guide me for proper eating and how that should destroy. please give me advice.
Hi I'm 24 years old guy. & I have a small round burnt mark on my cheeks. Do I have to go through surgery or any other measures are there?
Hi I am sadhiya. I am 28. I have 2 kids I don't hv any medical issue Most of the time I hv cracked lip corners and even above my lips between nose and lips my skin dries and peels I use sebamed lip defence fr my dried lips And fusidic acid cream above my lips when ever it cracks Can you please tell me what is the reason fr it And some permanent solution for it.
Mere Baal bhut jyada safed aur gir rhe h please if any respected Dr. can take guaranteed to treat this problem please suggest me so that I can contact them and get my hair treated.
Here are 10 yoga poses that must be practiced daily.
1) Downward facing dog (Adho Mukha Shvanasana) - A top-notch upper body strengthener, this pose helps in strengthening hamstrings, calves and thighs. Since your hips are higher than your heart in this pose, it increases blood circulation.
2) Butterfly pose (Baddhakonasana) - Best asana for pregnant women, it helps in smooth delivery. Butterfly asana should be practiced preferably after first trimester. Practice daily for healthy reproductive system, curing menstruation problem, improved flexibility in the groin and in the hip region.
3) Plank pose (Chaturanga Dandasana) - Plank pose is the simplest yet most effective to help strengthen your arms, back, shoulders, core, quadriceps.
4) Warrior pose (Virabhadrasana) - This pose will help you attain long, lean, toned arms and legs by stretching hips, inner thighs, chest. It strengthens quadriceps, abdomen, shoulders and builds a firmer core.
5) Boat pose (Naukasan) - If you want to strengthen your core and quadriceps, this pose will give you maximum results.
6) Tree pose (Vrikshasana) - The tree pose stretches hips, inner thighs, legs, spine, core. It also helps you stay calm and attain positive frame of mind.
7) Child’s pose (Balasana) - The pose is great for pelvic region. It opens hips and relieves tightness in the lower back. It stretches hips, quads and back.
8) Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana) - Bridge pose is excellent for stretching front part of the body. It opens up the chest and ribcage that helps more oxygen to flow in your body. Builds strong hamstrings and glutes.
9) Bow Pose (Dhanurasana) - The bow pose eases menstruation disorders. It is very effective in weight loss, digestion and fixes appetite. Gastrointestinal problems would no longer remain a worry.
10) Garland pose (Malasana) - The pose strengthens pelvic muscles, stretches lower back, groin, hips, ankles. This lower squat pose will help you relieve constipation and cramps.