Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SuryavanshiYour feedback matters!
How to whiten teeth naturally? I brush regularly N my teeth are not very yellow But mildly yellow I want them white n bright Help.
Which type of treatment is best for dental? i.E. I have met with an accident & lost teeth(front) .Now I have to go for fix the permanent teeth.Which method is best?
I have got ulcers in the mouth. One on the underside of the tongue and other on the inner lining of the cheek. What are some home remedies, or medication if necessary? Also, what are the causes of ulcers in mouth?
What is multiple teeth disorder? One of my friend having this problem. He has 25 more teeth under his gummy. What is the treatment for this problem? How his has to maintain?
Can I wear braces behind my upper teeth to close the gap (1-2 mm) between up two teeth? How much cost I have spend to wear braces?
Sir My age is 17 and half years old. Sir the front teeth of my mouth is half broken and its color changes fo black then how can I improve my teeth. Give me advice please.
Hi. Ten days back I had slept in a wrong position and noticed pain in my shoulder joint whenever I lift it at a particular angle. Later I went a tooth extraction where doctor gave me pain killers to relieve tooth pain. With them the shoulder pain also nullified. Recently before 2 days when I stopped my pain killers course I started noticing a pain when performing activities like head bath or wearing shirt. I approached a physiotherapist who diagnosed it as supraspinatus tendonitis. She recommended me for physio therapy for 10 days where daily session cost is quite expensive. I can use my hand normally but the problem arises only some times whenever I make abrupt motion at some particular angle. As the problem now became mild I can not decide whether to continue physio or stop it keeping in mind its expensiveness. The physiotherapist gave me dry needling in my first session and tomorrow is my second of ten sessions. Please answer me whether I can stop in middle? Is it ok to avoid those huge expenses for a mild pain? Will my condition heal naturally?
I lost my front tooth during an accident. It needs to be filled with two artificial teeth. Which is the best option for me to get it fixed permanently -Crown or etc. What is the estimated cost? Who is the best dentist available in bangalore?
I am having gum pain and swelling on it from last 3 4 day. What should I do for this? And I think dis is jus bcz I ate guava.
I want to get my front upper teeth shortened. May I know how much would it cost to me and does that make my mouth shape go round or get changed?
My gum is shrinking day by day leading to gaps between teeths.After every meal .Some part gets struck in between teeth.Its irritating as well as worrying.Coz i hav to use toothpecks to remove them.Its smtym shameful when i eat outside.Help me
I have got tooth decay at the age of 11-12. Now I am of 20. It pains very much. What should I do? Please suggest.
I have cavity in my teeth n I am suffering from pain last two days so what type of treatment I take?
I have a problem of bruxism. Every time when I wake up in the morning it's very painful in my jaw. Can it be because of stress. If yes, then suggest and help.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.