Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh.A. BakareYour feedback matters!
My son ,5 years old was suffering from severe flu for 1 week. His wbc count was 3700. Is there any tonic or supplement to increasing wbc count and make the immune system strong? Please suggest.
Doc I have a problem of forgetting. I forget to some general things even some names or words that generally everyone knows.
I am 20 years old male and have high fever from last 2 days. What should I do to control high fever.
I have small white colored patches or pimples like on my upper chest from so many years. What are these and are they harmful. It seems they keep on multiplying. Help me plz.
Sir I am 14 years 9 months old boy and before I was very intelligent boy and I have very sharp mind and my memory power was very high, I am very talented boy but 1 years later I am in huge depression and always I sleeping doing excess/over masturbation in a day and my mind becomes very, weak and I does not understand very common thing. My mind becomes totally opposite from before 1 years it very weak. So please suggest me medicine.
Hi Doctor, I am 27 years old, hair fall started in my age 24 itself. I do not know why suddenly it happened. In my school days due to grey hair I have used dye to color my hair to avoid grey hair , i am addict for masturbation. So I do not know which will be the reason why it happened. Please suggest.
Recently my friend started doing gym. He said after doing exercise he felt slight pain in right testicle. Please advise.
Doctors I am getting pimples on my chest and back and it is growing and coming on my neck and face. I have all natural therapy and some lotion but there is no result. Suggest me something. Plzz.
I am 28 years old male I have too weakness and getting tired so getting sleepy. Not doing any hard work.
How to be sexually active again after living alone without sex for 20 years. My would be wife is 50 years old. What prescriptions will you advice? I am 60 years old, active & working, no bp, sugar or arthritis. Only allergic bronchitis & tightness in chest when exerting myself.
Sir can dandruff be cured. After curing it how to maintain a dandruff free hair. What should to take care of.
Hi, I am 24 year old boy. I have problem with my penis; its erected during masturbation but it loose its strength and erection when I was about to do sex. Will you please tell me the suggestion to overcome from this problem.
Hi I'm Izaz, Im 27 years old and my penis is only about 4 inches erect. Its quite embarrassing because im a full grown man with a tiny penis. Ive satisfied plenty of women but im not satisfied with my size. Please help.
Everyone loves healthy shiny hair. But in today's world many people are suffering from hair loss. Hair loss could be because of number of reasons such as aging, too much stress, smoking, hormonal imbalance, infections, use of wrong hair products, genetic factors and nutritional imbalances.
Our scalp consists of about 100,000 strands of hair and it is normal to lose 50 to 100 strands a day. It is only when you start losing more than that some medical intervention is required.
PREVENTION OF HAIR LOSS
First of all, it is very important to detect the root cause of your hair loss at an early stage. Once it is detected, it becomes easy to treat it. Following home remedies can be tried to prevent it at first stage:
- Avoid excessive or chronic stress or at least learn to release your stress.
- Avoid "crash diets" for rapid weight loss.
- Quit excessive smoking.
- In case of any hormonal imbalance see your doctor immediately who will then advise you to undergo proper treatment.
- Observe if any medicine you are taking is leading to hair fall. Call upon your doctor to replace it with some other medicine.
- Eat a healthy diet with enough proteins, carbohydrates, essential fatty acids, vitamin, and minerals to support healthy hair growth.
- Make sure you receive enough iron to avoid symptoms causing anaemia. Avoid overdose of vitamin A.
HAIR FALL TREATMENT
There are a couple of treatments available for hair loss which includes medications, surgery, laser therapy, and wigs or hairpieces.
There are only two medications available to treat pattern baldness which are FDA approved. These medicines are:
- Minoxidil (Rogaine). Minoxidil is an over-the-counter liquid or foam that you need to apply onto your scalp. This is to be applied twice a day to grow hair and to prevent further hair loss. It takes at least 16 weeks to show the effects. However you can have scalp irritation and unwanted hair growth your face and hands while taking this medicine.
- Finasteride (Propecia). This medicine is prescribed if you don't respond to minoxidil. This medicine is to be taken daily in the form of a pill. You need to keep taking it to retain benefits. However, there are some side effects of taking this medication which include diminished sex drive and sexual function and an increased risk of prostate cancer.
In case you don't respond to any of the above mentioned medicines your dermatologist might advise you to undergo hair transplant or restoration surgery. During this procedure, the surgeon removes a part of your skin and then implants it on your scalp. Such procedures are generally expensive. There is also a risk of infection and scarring.
Wigs and Hairpieces-
You can also use a wig to hide your baldness if you do not want to undergo any surgery or are irresponsive to above medications.