Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra S.ShahYour feedback matters!
What are the precautions a diabetic patient should take and also what are the points he should kept in mind while going out from home?
From last few days I am having loose motion aftr I eat anything and its lyk flash of water as stool. Though I exercise everyday half an hour eat proper healthy food fruits and mostly vegetarian.
I am 32 yrs male. I am suffering from abdomen pain since 4 yrs. I have already done usg and sexologist said that appendicitis after that I check in apollo, they given me gastrocopy (endoscopy & colonoscopy). But both report are normal. What should I do? the pain are after three months break.
Hi, I met with a car accident some 1.5 years ago. There was a hairline fracture in my spine and after resting for 25 days I was back to my daily routine. Since than I have been exercising but the pain in winters are unbearable. I am not on medication and I am a working woman with 8 hrs of job and after all this daily house chores. Exercise are skipped at times. Please suggest me is the pain forever, can I come back to my normal life where I was highly active and without any pain. Winters how I can help my back to be out of pain.
I am a 19 year old girl. I'd seasonal allergies which cause me to sneeze and cough often. But now they are reduced to a great extent. But Now there is lot of mucus present in my throat. It feels clogged up. And It's very difficult for me to breath sometimes. I've been to 3 ENT specialists, All of them said it's jus allergy. But it's a horrible feeling when I am not able to breath. I feel numbness on my face too. Also I was anemic in 2012. Now I've recovered my HB level to 10.5. And one more question is it possible to choke with swelling or mucus in nose or throat? Coz allergy. But it's a horrible feeling when I am not able to breath. I feel numbness on my face too. Also I was anemic in 2012. Now I've recovered my HB level to 10.5. And one more question is it possible to choke with swelling or mucus in nose or throat? Coz it has caused me a lot of anxiety. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Suffering from lipoma problem it is increasing in number how to cure r how to stop now I am having 25 to 30 can you please help me out.
I am 23 year old male. Since last 2 years I am suffering from cold. I got mucus in the lungs which is transparent in colour. I don't know what might be the cause for it. Some says low body temperature some says high body temperature some says pollution and less blood cell count may be the cause. I cannot know what is the exact cause and what is the treatment for it Height 168 cm Weight 54 kg.
What are the symptoms of malaria? It is a ver huge problem nowadays so please tell me the symptoms of malaria.
I get a heavy head pain when I work in computer I feel unconscious can you please say any reason to avoid that.
Hi, my mom has a dilated cardimyopathy from last 3 years (diagnosed by a certified doctor). Her heart functioning is 15%. She has thyroid problem. Please suggest any ayurvedic treatment which can grow her heart muscle power ?
I think no one is trying to understand my problem. I am suffering from premature ejaculation due to hard core use of drugs (brown sugar) n lots more. I am totally clean from last 6 months. I am eating a healthy diet n exercising. I am also taking ayurveda medicines. Many doctors are asking me to have sildenafilost n go for vaccumeed therapy. U guys out there also known it very well that I just cannot have supplements every time before having sex. I am looking for a natural n permanent solution Please help me as many of the doctors have disappointed. I am 35 years old n want to get married in December. I just wanna settle down now. I don't have any psychological issues. What I feel that I have lost my stamina but I am working on it n have regained a lot n having ayurvedic medicines from last 3 months but I am not able to become sexually potent. The best doctor in Delhi preferably if not then anywhere in India please get in touch n help me if you can really cure it. Is will definitely come to take suggestions n medicines.
I have itching problem just below the penis of both side of legs. I treated it many times but as soon as treatment is over it starts again. But should I do.
I am having not enough sleep from 5 years I don't know why? I slept maximum of 4 hours a day. What is my problem?
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.