Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am about 4 months pregnant and today at night I came in my husband contact after one month. After one hour at night only I feel some pain in my belly like my stomach muscles are stretching and someone is pinching needle like pain inside so pls tell me it is because of sex or it is normal I had injection in my first trimester they were also paining yesterday evening. So wat to do.
I hav unprotected sex 9 10 days ago. I am sure dt der is no ejaculation inside bt I still miss my periods. My date was 28 april. I take one femilon tablet on 29 april. Is their any chances of pregnancy? And if it is so can you prescribe me any pill so I can not conceive. Or any thing else so that I hav my periods early. As. I alrdy take one femilon tablet so can I continue it.
Hello doctor. Just have a doubt whether it's a serious thing to handle. We have a baby boy aged 6 month old. My husband always tells me that he doesn't get satisfaction in sex. He counts and says, only on these particular days he had a satisfied sex. Got married 2.5 years ago. Always I make moves to make him happy. But hope I'm lagging in something. He wants me to go wild but im not able to do so. I am getting my peak by stimulation of vagina. Me and my husband both make a good looking pair. Need suggestions please.
Which treatment is best for infertility due age (32 age) factor? Any special diet to be follow as well?
I am suffering from white discharge for last 1 year. I feels itching irritation and stomach ache .plz suggest me what should I done.
Have a casual doubt. Does being thin or fat has any role in sex.? Why men prefer a slim women rather then fatty one.?
Dr. I feed her milk with spoon. Actually I do not have enough breast milk from earlier itself. Inspite of taking all tablets that increase milk I do not have enough milk. N now only a small amount of milk is produced by my body. And Dr. said dat no prblm as nw she has started eating everything n as she is eating everything in liquid form except milk. Is der any prblm?
My wife is a lactating mother and has given birth to a baby boy 3 months back. On 4th or 5th Nov we had unprotected sex and as a preventive measure she took i-pill. On 8th she had her 1st menstrual cycle started after delivery. On 12th we again had unprotected sex. Now we are concern. Please advise way forward and risk associated and what medicine to take.
- Boosts immune system.
- Aids in weight management.
- Rich in antioxidant properties.
- Helps in controlling hypertension.
- Helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Effective remedy for treating skin diseases.
- Helps to treat constipation and helps to feel full.
- Good for preventing and fighting colorectal cancer.
- Reduces risk of heart diseases and stroke in post-menopausal women.
- Effective in reducing blood sugar levels significantly in type 2 diabetics.
Does just by touching her vagina by penis and inserting a tip of penis for 10-15 sec in her 3 rd day of period can occur pregnancy?
I'm 20 years old super skinny girl (naturally), trying to put on some muscle mass. Since 2 years I'm having a problem of white discharge. Just wanted to know that is white discharge responsible for my skinny body?
How to find virgins at 1st nit? My wife vagina is free at 1st nit time So I can not believe her So tel me sir how is it possible.
I am 21 years old female I missed my period now it is 20 days late I had negative hot but feeling pregnant what I want to do?
Homeopathic treatments are usually considered to be safe and effective for the long-run. But the biggest challenge in this kind of treatment is to forecast its length. Homeopathic treatment depends upon a multiple factors. A homeopathic doctor takes every aspect of a patient's lifestyle into account during the treatment. Therefore, the treatment takes a long time. It should be allowed to take place at its own speed. It also depends a lot on the participation of the patient.
Factors that Determine the Length of the Treatment:
The length of the treatment varies from one patient to another. It depends upon the nature of the patient. Here are the essential factors that determine the length of the treatment:
- Patient's Vitality and its Level: It is assumed that younger people are more active and vivacious. They are dynamic and respond quickly to the treatment. For people who live a dynamic life, the symptoms appear and disappear rapidly. For example, even if you are an old person but still active as compared to the people of your age, you will respond to the treatment better than others.
- Social Background of the Patient: The treatment depends largely on the patient's social background and the nature of life he or she is leading. A patient might be poor but has mental peace and is active than a rich person. It is important to understand the social behavior, activities and mental or psychological issues of the patient also.
- Nature of Physical Pathology: There is no correlation between the length of the treatment and the type of disease. It must be clearly understood that the type of disease doesn't influences the length of treatment. While a minor skin disease may take months to disappear or even years, a more dangerous and chronic disease may respond quickly.
- When did the first symptoms occur: Suppose a patient developed a mental disorder five years ago due to any incident in the family. Later, when the treatment begins the patient will take five months to recover. Therefore, it is important to mark the exact time when the first symptoms occurred.
- Hereditary Links to the Disease: In case the disease has hereditary links, it takes longer time to get rid of it.
- Presence of Responsible Factors in the Patient's Life: If the interfering factors that aggravate the disease in the patient are still present in his or her life, the treatment will undoubtedly take longer time.
- The level of healing that the patient is looking for: The patient must understand what he or she is looking for in a homeopathic treatment. The initial symptoms or complications might vanish quickly. But, to get rid of the entire disease might take some more time. Some patients abandon the treatment just after the symptoms vanish. They don't understand that the deeper roots of the disease might still be present.