Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Supriya N. Gujar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Supriya N. GujarYour feedback matters!
I have facing probles with my hair fall...i falls regularly bases..i used many shampoos but no postive effect show so plz help me
I am aged 44 years male. I have checked the blood last week. The report level is as follows: TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 203 mg/dl 125 - 200 HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 41 mg/dl 35-80 TRIGLYCERIDES PHOTOMETRY 97 mg/dl 25 - 200 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 153 mg/dl 85 - 130 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 4.9 Ratio 3.0 - 5.0 LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 3.7 Ratio 1.5 - 3.5 VLDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 19.47 mg/dl 5 - 40 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 161.72 mg/dl < 160. Please suggest me whether it is all normal or I have to undergo any treatment.
Hair fall also known as alopecia is a problem encountered by millions of men and women worldwide. Hair fall can be a very distressing problem and can make you feel depressed. Hair fall may happen due to several reasons. Finding out the root cause of your hair fall will help you to deal with your problem more efficiently. Following are some causes that could be the reason for your hair fall:
- For some people hair fall may be a hereditary problem.
- Hormonal imbalance may at times lead to hair fall.
- Stress can be a leading cause of hair loss.
- Frequent use of hair styling tools may cause your hair to fall rapidly.
- Consuming steroids like birth control pills very often may result in uncontrolled hair fall.
- A diet with insufficient amount of protein can trigger hair fall.
But there is no reason for you to be disheartened, because there are many treatments available for controlling hair fall. Homeopathy offers promising remedies for reducing hair fall.
Some of the treatment methods are mentioned below:
- If your hair fall is due to scalp diseases like dandruff or eczema then your homeopathic physician may recommend you medicines like Psorinum.
- Your doctor may recommend you medicines like Pulsatilla or Sepia Officinalis, if hair loss happens due to childbirth or after menopause.
- If hair fall is due to alopecia then your doctor may recommend you medicines like Calcrea Carbonica.
- Homeopathic medicines like Fluoric acid are used for growing back your hair if bald spots appear on your scalp due to hair fall.
- Medicines like Lycopodium are used for growing back your hair in case of complete baldness.
- Silicea is a common homeopathic medicine prescribed for hair fall in case of young people.
Hair fall must not be ignored. You may consider consulting a homeopathic doctor if your hair is falling at an alarming rate.
Hello sir I'm 21 year old male and from last 2 week I have a problem of hair loss every time I take a bath. Please help.
I am suffering from pain in my back side of neck and shoulder. Now from last five days I felt that there is pain in my joints of knee and ankles. And apart from that I feel that there is rise in temperature in my body i.e. Feel like having fever inside my body and having pain in my body. And my body is sweating more due to having fever in body and it sweats more when the body temperature comes down. Can you please suggest me for treatment of the problem ? And one thing I forgot to note that it has started due to staying in office for a long time with lower room temperature (20°c) with ac climate for last two months.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
- Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
- Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
- Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
- Reduce stress: Aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
- Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.