Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Supriya LonkarYour feedback matters!
My brother is having muscular dystrophy and we heard about stem cells and we want to know how effective is it cause he is very weak and he can not raise and move his hands and legs. His back bone is bent a little. Pls tell if stem cell therapy is the right thing to do.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a serve back ache tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have very serious problem in my legs and had also taken loads of medicines which were consulted by the doctors which showed no effect and need the solution and I have asked you about the solution in hope of getting recover of my leg pain.
Why females getting troubles after oophorectomy and why they got low back pain and loa bone density what is the role of mind in it.
My mother has been suffering from severe arm pain since last month. She is about 55 yrs. I want to know the probable reason fr the pain.
I am getting back pain daily if I sit for 2 hrs mostly in the evening. What may be the reason? how can I get rid of it?
Im. 49 years I have severe left leg heel pain unable to walk and also both legs sole dry and getting still and palms too. Pls advice feel miserable in walking.
I have sever pain in my back since last evening. I tried a pain killer named nomo plus but kuch fayda nayi.
I am suffering from lower back pain since 1 year, back pain goes to urinal part, pain still for 1 hour till take pain relief medicine. Can you suggest any ideas.
Hi Everyone. My wife have taken two tests, one on the 3rd day when she missed her period and one five days after (in the morning). Both are negative. She has small constant cramps in lower abdomen and backaches. Today Morning she noticed a drop of spotting spotting with white discharge but not heavy, only one drop. Can She be pregnant despite the negative test results? Do I need to wait for few more days or you want me to consult with DR's? I appreciate any response to this question.
I am 70 years male and I had my laparoscopic umbilical hernia repair on10th September, 2015. I still have pain. Also I have Back Pain from 15th September, 2015. Is it due to surgery failure or anesthesia complications?
I am 31 yrs of age I m suffering from back pain and various joint pain which is killing my working capacity.
Hi. I have severe lower back pain which goes to my right leg. I am unable to sit or walk or even change side in bed without pain. The pain started in 4th month of my pregnancy and became worse with time. It was in lower back and pubic area. I was told it's coz of pelvic girdle and will go after delivery. Now my baby is 10 days old but pain is only getting worse. Now the pain is in lower back right buttock and right leg. I am not able to sit for long to feed my baby.
Pain in lower back. Feeling week In morning time when I am sleeping the pack pain occurs And when I wake the pain disappears.
I work in night shift so I sleep every day in afternoon but everyday when I try to sleep in afternoon my legs pain alot.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.