Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suprashant KulkarniYour feedback matters!
There are foods that stir up our cells and lead to a breakdown tearing apart the keratin, collagen, and elastin to make our skin look perfectly natural and radiant. Conversely, stress, toxic overload and an unhealthy diet, all contribute to lackluster skin and eventually poor physical and mental makeup. So here we bring to you 3 superfoods that will make your skin feel beautiful and healthy with no chemical loaded creams or botox!
1. Mangoes - Many of us will agree to the fact that mango is one of the tastiest fruits around. So it's a cherry on the cake to know that mangoes also act as an excellent anti-ageing food. They are high on vitamin c content as well as beta-carotene, which gets converted to vitamin a. This duo of vitamins works quite effectively to produce anti-ageing cells and thus keeps our skin revitalized. Mangoes pace up the cell regeneration process wherein old skin cells get replaced by the new cells, making our complexion look youthful.
2. Spinach - This green leafy vegetable is high in nutrients and also contains antioxidants. Besides, spinach is also a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin b, c, and e as well as omega-3 fatty acids which help keep our skin healthy and radiant.
3. Munch on walnuts - Vitamin e is a strong antioxidant, which strengthens our immune system, guards our cell membranes and produces red blood cells whilst walnuts are an excellent source of this vitamin type. So include just a handful of walnuts in your diet to say hello to the naturally glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
How to remove sun tan from body please refer me the best soap to remove sun tan and making my body skin fairer Help me with this.
Hi I have stretch marks on my breast, knees and inner part of legs. I am unmarried 27 years old girl and want to get rid of stretch marks. These marks are not much dark but these are visible. Please suggest medicine or cream to remove these marks. I m going to get married and want these get removed soon.
Hello. I had perianal abscess which got drained in April 2014. The doctor put me on ciprofloxacin 500 mg 6 hourly and Enzomac twice in a day. After a month wound healed but there was always an opening about size of a needle head a the wound. The pus reoccurred thrice during these two years. Doctor prescribes antibiotics and sitz bath and it goes in few days. This time after 8 months there is a discharge as well. Doctor put me on satlum 375 and after 3 days it is almost 90% fine. There is just a small drop of discharge that too if I squeeze the place tightly. Doctor says it is a fistula and advised Mr. fistulogram. Can I live with it without surgery without having any complications. I fear if I do surgery there are still chances of reoccurene. It doest hurt me. There is no pain. It gets fine after antibiotics for few days and goes for 7- 8 months. It gets bad if I have constipation otherwise fine. Should I go for Mr. fistulogram. Is it painful. I fear if they inject dye it will open up the wound and surgery will become unavoidable. Presently after 3 days of medication and sitz bath I feel 100 % fine. Please advise sir.
What menstrual problems are to women, prostate problems are to men. The prostate is a gland in the lower abdomen that aids in the production of semen. The prostate is walnut sized in a young man, but can get enlarged with age. As it grows bigger, it can cause a number of problems. These are commonly seen after a man celebrates his 50th birthday.
There are three common prostate problems faced by men. Some of the symptoms that can tell if a man has a prostate problem are:
1. Difficulty faced while urinating.
2. The urge to urinate frequently at night.
3. Constant feeling of a full bladder.
4. Pain while urinating.
5. Blood in urine.
This can be defined as inflammation of the prostate gland. In most cases the cause of this inflammation is unknown. However, there are two types of prostatitis; bacterial and nonbacterial. While the former reacts well to antibiotics, the latter is more difficult to control. Symptoms of this disease vary from one person to the next. Some of the factors that could trigger this disease are:
1. Chemical irritants
2. Past bacterial infection
3. Dysfunctional pelvic floor muscles
4. Sexual abuse
5. Chronic anxiety
As mentioned earlier, as men get older, the prostate gland tends to grow in size. This growth is benign, but can block the bladder neck and prostatic urethra. This can cause problems urinating and lead to acute urinary retention. This can be very painful. Inserting a catheter can provide temporary relief and help release stored urine. Chronic retention is much less common and is associated with high bladder pressure and can damage the kidneys.
Advancing age and family genetic history are said to be the main triggers of prostate cancer. This type of cancer can remain restricted to the prostate gland in its early stages but may spread to the other glands as the cancer advances. This can also cause the growth of secondary tumors in the bones.
The only way to correctly diagnose a prostate problem is with a thorough physical examination. This includes a digital rectal exam where the doctor will insert a gloved finger into your rectum to check the size of your prostate, a blood test, mid stream urine tests and ultrasounds. In some cases a biopsy of the prostate may also be required. Depending on the diagnosis, your doctor may prescribe antibiotics, surgery, radiotherapy or hormone therapy to manage your prostate. Or, you can also consult a specialist online.
Pllzz suggest me to get a glowing skin within one month. Plzzz suggest me any home remedy or any cream/medicine.
I am 24 years old and married woman. I have bright skin but after shifting my city feeling like dim what can be done for getting bright skin and getting black scars in my neck.
Am 24years old. Male. My hands n legs n lips n neck are always dry and getting dark color. My face is oily. N am using azac soap twice a day. please help me.
Sir I am getting big pimples on my cheeks from 10 days they are like hardened. Nd with outer part pure black how to remove from inside as am using facewash too now. Please tell me any tablet please.
I'm 24 male my skin is oily and sensitive from past 2 months my skin becoming black don't now y.plz suggest me.
How to removing my burning skin or burning skin marks? Now my skin become dark color wrinkles in my hand, how to remove, and what medicine for use to treat this. I want my normal skin?
I have got scars on my skin 5 months ago after the treatment of acne which are caused by the reaction of betnovate c cream. what should I do for these scars.
I am 70 years OLD make suffering with prostate gland enlargement, since 8/11/2014 till date. I am taking Tamdura capsules from 8/11/2014 to 25/1/2016 and from 26/2/2016 to till now after breakfast. Also I took only silodal-D 8 for one month in the gap from 25/1/2016 to 26/2/2016 after dinner. Now I am taking both Tamdura cap after breakfast and silodal-D, 8 cap after dinner from 26/2/2016 till to date. ON 8/11/2014, my prostate size was 125 cc, PSA: 7.5 and prevoid/post void urine is 200 cc,/40 cc respectively. On 27/5/2016 my prostate size 86gm, PSA 3.89 and prevoid and post void volume is 180 and 60 cc. My question is can I continue same capsules. I want a reply only from urologist and not from any surgeon or sexologist. Please reply from Senior urologist only.
For many of us who have crossed the twenties, dull skin is one the biggest problems. However, bringing out the natural glow of your skin is not that difficult a task, if you can cut out the junk food, work out every day, keep your skincare regular. Here are a few tips that can give your skin that natural glow.
- Exfoliation: Skin cells renew themselves after every 27 days and without regular skin exfoliation, a dead skin cell layer stays on the skin surface giving it a dull and lifeless appearance. With the process of exfoliation, new skill cell development is encouraged to give a more even and radiant complexion.
- Detoxification: In case your body gets overloaded with toxins, they will have effects on your skin. You should carry out detoxification by cutting the intake of sugar and alcohol for some days.
- Nourishing the skin from the inside: The skin should be nourished properly with enough vitamins and minerals to get a radiant complexion. Vitamin C is an efficient antioxidant and helps in repairing the skin from inside, keeping it healthy. As a result, you get more supple and radiant skin. Iron is also essential for the proper functioning of the antioxidants.
- Nourishing the skin from the outside: You should apply essential minerals and vitamins to the skin surface. They get absorbed by the skin cells resulting in a glowing and rejuvenated complexion.
- Hydration: You must drink loads of water to enable proper flush out of toxins and eliminate them from your system. The skin cells are also pumped, making the skin look fuller and radiant. You should drink at least two litres of water regularly.
- Sufficient sleep: The body requires seven to nine hours of regular sleep, to get properly rejuvenated and also for repairing itself. Improper or disturbed sleep will take a toll on your body and the skin will be affected by losing its radiance and lustre.
- Antioxidants: Natural antioxidants help in fighting free radicals and enable you to have smooth, beautiful and radiant skin. You should consume food items, which contain natural antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E. This way damaged skin is repaired and rejuvenated, giving it a brighter appearance and a more even skin tone.
- Protection: It is important to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. You should avoid going out during extremely hot days. Sometimes, the sun’s rays can affect you even when you do not go directly under it. You should wear brimmed hats, sunglasses and apply sunscreen on hot, humid days.
- Exercise: Apart from maintaining physical shape, exercise encourages an increased heart rate and makes your lungs workout. The leads to better oxidation in the skin and new skin cells are produced. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.