Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Suparn KhaladkarYour feedback matters!
What is the treatment for anal fissure. I was under medication but after stopping the same, it again started.
She is having a stone in her kidney. She have a severe pain in her stomach. She don't know that what medicine will cure her soon. Please suggest some medicine which will cure her problem.
After 1 unit of blood transfusion, in every 15 min urination started even after 20 days, it remain same till now, please tell me treatment to stop urine, tell me medicine to stop urine. USG report is normal, culture normal, routine urine report is normal also please help her.
Whenever I pee my pee point pains a lot And I had to go to pee again And again.what is wrong with me?
My daughter has been diagnosed urinal infection. And she is frequently feeling the pressure of urinating as well as a burning sensation after urination. What is recommended?
I am suffering from stone problem. 5mm stone. How to remove without operation. Help me. It's too much pain.
Sir, How to control adult bed wetting for 23 year old? She has done sonography as said by doctor but it turned out to be normal report. The doctor recommended D-presses but it also did not turn out that effective. Please help.
I am 68 yrs, diabetic and BP since 1993 under control but now proteins + in my urine. Serum creatine 0.9 mgs/dl Proteins in urine + Serum sodium 143 mEq/L" potassium 4.2"" chlorides 104" Sugar and BP under control with new medicines Glucaybay 25 mg dinner time Insulin novomix, Januvia 50 mg twice, cardace H morning, plane cardace night, cilaheart 10 mg afternoon and 5 mg in the night, COENZB10 CAPSULES morning and night one tablet.
I am urinating many times in a day, is there any problem happen by urinating many times a day and many time urine is like yellow or light red?
I an 66 years of age male, diabetic patent for last 25 years.^ months back while testing my blood sugar I found my S. creatinine level is 4 and now it is 4.7 mg/dl. I met Nephrologist and he said I am in CKD stage IV, diabetic nephropathy. My Hb is about 8 and my blood urea is 55 to 60 fluctuating. I am taking insulin 15 and 10 units morning ans evening. Time being diabetics is O<K. I would like to get advice to minimise my creatine level normal. Expecting an early reply Thanking you, By ignatius.
I am 35 year old suffering e coli bactria in protists used leofloxacilline 500 mg 2 mants cure 70 % but burning urine after intercourse. Which medicine I can use?
I am 23 years old women. Due to abdominal pain I consult a doctor. After urine test doctor said that you have urine infection. The result contain ep cell 30-40 pus cell 8-10 rbc 1-2.what is the condition? doctor gave tablet for infection. Now I feel a pain on left and right side upper abdomen when I stand from bent. And also my menses is not occurred. What is the reason?
My wife is 31 years old and suffering form urinary tract infection for last 2 to 2.5 years every time she has felling burning sensation in urine after taking medicine then she is fine. I have consulted with 4 to 5 doctors all said that this will remain for life time every time if this happens then take the medicine there is no permanent solution for this. Please advide. She has kidney stone in 2012. In lat ultra sound no stone found by rg stones in 2014.
Urinary incontinence, commonly known as loss of bladder control can really cause embarrassment. The severity of this condition may range from once in a while leaky urine to the sudden and forceful urge to urinate, due to which you end up urinating before reaching the toilet.
Types of Urinary Incontinence:
- Stress Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate due to sneezing, coughing, laughing or while doing physical exercise
- Urge Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate, suddenly. This may occur during the day and even at night.
- Functional Incontinence: When you cannot reach the toilet on time because of a physical or mental impairment.
- Mixed Incontinence: When you involuntarily urinate due to more than one incontinence
Stress incontinence is the most common type in women. The activities which increase your risk, are:
You have had more than one pregnancy and vaginal delivery.
You have pelvic prolapse. This is when your bladder, urethra, or rectum slide into the vagina. Delivering a baby can cause nerve or tissue damage in the pelvic area. This can lead to pelvic prolapse months or years after delivery.
Female urinary stress incontinence is the involuntary release of urine during any physical activity that puts pressure on your bladder. This potentially embarrassing condition differs from general incontinence in that it happens when the body is under immediate physical stress. Activities that can put stress on your bladder include coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting heavy objects, or bending over. This condition is particular to women, many of whom experience symptoms after muscles have been weakened due to a vaginal childbirth, following menopause, or during pregnancy.
Ensure that you consult a doctor:
- If this condition hinders your day to day activities
- If the urinary incontinence is the result of a serious underlying problem
Causes of Urinary Incontinence:
Urinary incontinence may be temporary or permanent. Causes for temporary incontinence are-
- Caffeine and caffeinated drinks
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Spicy and sugary foods
- High intake of Vitamin B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Causes for Permanent Incontinence are:
- Old age
- Prostate cancer
- Enlarged prostate
- Neurological disorders
Chronic urinary incontinence can lead to certain complications like:
- Skin Problems: Skin rashes and infections can develop around the vaginal area, because of the constant wetness one feels. It may also cause sores.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Urinary incontinence can also result in UTI
- Impact on Personal and Social Life: Urinary incontinence can lead to great embarrassment, thus affecting the social and personal life of an individual.
Treatment for Female Stress Urinary Incontinence:
There are several types of treatment available. Treatment options include lifestyle changes, medications, nonsurgical treatments, and surgeries.
- Lifestyle Changes: Make regular trips to the restroom to reduce the chance of urine leakage. Drink fewer fluids and avoid activities such as jumping and running.
- Medications: Medications that reduce bladder contractions.
- Nonsurgical Treatments: Kegel exercises strengthen your pelvic muscles. Done regularly, these exercises can strengthen your muscles, allowing you to control when urine is released from your body.
If other treatments fail, you will have to go for surgical treatment. Types of surgery include:
- injectable therapy, in which collagen is injected into your urethra to reduce incontinence
- tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) surgery, in which mesh is placed around the urethra to give it support
- vaginal sling surgery, in which a sling is placed around the urethra to support it
- anterior or para-vaginal vaginal repair surgery to repair a bladder that is bulging into the vaginal canal
- retropubic suspension surgery to move the bladder and urethra back into their normal positions
Some doctors even try electrical stimulation and medication. When the condition is highly advanced interventional therapies and surgery is recommended.
Some interventional therapies are:
- Bulking material injections
- Botulinum toxin Type-A
- Nerve stimulators