Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunithaYour feedback matters!
Please suggest. On my last day of period I had intercourse I took option 72 on the 3rd day. My period date is 6th n this month I did not get my period yet. Pregnancy test is also negative. What should I do now.
It is no secret that when you pleasure yourself 'the right way', it would definitely pump you up for your next session. However, there are several other ways which are unconventional and yet as beneficial and helpful as regular masturbation. Debunking all myths that masturbation reduces erectile functioning or sperm count level or even sexual fertility, these unconventional techniques can definitely help you in various ways; providing you with the right kind of satisfaction and fulfillment and boosting your overall stamina. However, excessive masturbation is strongly recommended against as it has its long-term side-effects.
- Although your testicles are primarily concerned with the function of sperm production, they are also, technically speaking, an erogenous zone. Therefore, when you masturbate, it would be more helpful if you could utilize your testicles for the purpose of acquiring more satisfaction. By pulling your testicles slightly downward while masturbating, you could also try caressing, tickling or stroking them to see how it feels. You could also try holding them in a light grip and not too firm with your other hand.
- A change in position is also pretty effective in heightening your senses and providing a better feel whilst masturbating. Keeping your hand still and only moving your body is such a way. While doing this, you can masturbate while kneeling or standing or sitting or even swapping hands. The more the variety, the better will be the level of pleasure. Moreover, interchanging positions in between has also been proved to be very effective.
- The use of sex toys and other accessories can further enhance your satisfaction level. For instance, realistic vaginas can prove to be pretty handy in maximizing your sexual potency. Other credible sex toys are also available which are as helpful. Another effective technique of masturbating better is via porn or R-rated movies. By simultaneously watching movies while masturbating, your imagination gets fueled up with all kinds of sexual fantasies, providing you with more immediate satisfaction than usual.
- There is also the 'start and stop method' which is very useful in regulating and improving your level of stamina. A conscious and deliberate effort is required in maintaining control over your ejaculatory muscles. The best way to do this is by setting a time limit and not allowing yourself to ejaculate within the given time frame. Learn more about Premature Ejaculation.
I am 33 Weeks pregnant. Aged about 27+. I am getting itchy feeling over my feet and thighs at night time worst. And also I am itching it with my nails. Just wanted to ask is it common during pregnancy time. And also is it harmful to skin if I itch with my nails.
Hi I am a female. Now am 3 months pregnant. I born without having anus and doctor operated me and make hole to pass motion and since my birth I find difficult in pass motion and underwent colostomy my question is this is a heredity problem will my baby have this disorder am so much depressed kindly looking forward for your answer.
Hi Doctor, I am a 30 year old female. Had a query about how may I postpone my monthly period. I need to go for pilgrimage as I cannot miss it. My period date is between 5 -7 of every month. Please let me know which tablet I can take and how may times do I have to take it?
I have pcod problem .recently I came to know about it. Please tell me about the diet to take and what to avoid to recover from the problem early. I am taking medicines as suggested my gyaeno.
Talk about nutrition and carbs, proteins and fats come to the mind immediately. However, these are the macronutrients and are not the only group of nutrients. More important are the micronutrients, comprising of a group of very important substances known as minerals and vitamins. Read on to know the most important vitamins and minerals that your body needs and the role they play.
- Vitamin A: Essential for healthy eyes, general growth and development and glowing skin. These are found in carrots, sweet potatoes and oranges.
- Vitamin B: These are essential for iron absorption, improved immunity and production of energy. Whole grains and unprocessed foods and vegetables like lentils, potatoes, bananas, yeast and molasses are good sources of these vitamins.
- Vitamin C: Required for iron absorption, blood clotting, elastic skin and antioxidant function. Found in good amounts in citrus fruits, guava, kiwi, grapefruits, strawberries, etc.
- Vitamin D: Extremely important for bone development, these are found in eggs, mushrooms and fish.
- Vitamin E: It improves the blood circulation and reduces free radicals, which is essential for cancer protection. Almonds, nuts, tomatoes and sunflower seeds are good sources of vitamin E.
- Vitamin K: It is very essential for the process of blood coagulation, these are found in spinach, broccoli, kale and other green vegetables.
- Iron: Very essential ingredient for blood formation and muscle building, clams, oysters, soybeans, lentils and spinach are great sources of iron.
- Calcium: Most important ingredient, as it helps in the formation of teeth and bones, dairy products, tofu and cheese are very good sources.
- Zinc: A key ingredient essential for overall growth, immunity and fertility, spinach, beans, oysters and dark chocolate carry a good amount of Zinc.
- Folic acid: Essential for iron absorption, cell regeneration, and in pregnancy for healthy development of the baby. Green leafy vegetables, asparagus, peas, seeds, nuts, lentils, beets, corn, etc. are good sources.
Trace minerals like iodine, manganese, copper, fluoride, selenium and chromium are also essential but in very small amounts. While these are not the only essential vitamins and minerals, these are the most important ones. The quantities of these substances required on a daily basis are very small, but critical for functions listed above. In addition, some of them also help in releasing free radicals, which provides protection against cancer and chronic inflammation. This helps prevent chronic health conditions like heart disease, diabetes and stroke.
An important point to consider is while there are multiple supplements available in the market today to make sure you get all of these nutrients, try to eat a wholesome meal and get these through natural sources to the maximum extent possible. The natural foods are the best source, and supplements should be used only when these cannot be obtained naturally.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I use a condom still will it be a good idea to still give a ipill for my gf as I am worried as the base of condom could have leaked.
Tight calf muscles may be caused by a compartment syndrome. This is where the muscle becomes too big for the sheath surrounding the muscle causing pressure, sometimes pain and restricted movement. Biomechanical problems of the foot or from running style can increase the strain on the calf muscles.
It often occurs in the legs. A muscle cramp is also called a charley horse. Nighttime leg cramps are usually sudden spasms, or tightening, of muscles in the calf. The muscle cramps can sometimes happen in the thigh or the foot.
Overuse of a muscle, dehydration, muscle strain or simply holding a position for a prolonged period can cause a muscle cramp. In many cases, however, the cause isn't known. Although most muscle cramps are harmless, some may be related to an underlying medical condition, such as: inadequate blood supply.