Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita S KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Hi, I changed my location from one home to another home. After changing when I am washing face day by day it's getting black. Can you please help me on this.
I am 25 years old I am from bangalore last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.
I am 45 years old male. I am diabetic person. I want to ask some vegetarian breakfast which lows my blood sugar level. I check my blood sugar level after 2 hours of eating food and it was 321 mg/dl. Please advice me some vegetarian food which helps me for reducing blood sugar level.
I am a software Engineer. So I have been sitting to work for long hours. I know that, it can leads to life style diseases. So what shall I do to prevent those diseases?
Hi Sir, I am 21 years old my problem is my legs are paining so I used another spray and tablet but don't relief so what I do?
I am having pain in my stomach and I do not know why day by day the pain is increasing and getting worse how to stop this.
I felt burning sensation in the stomach area during night. Next day I took zentel 150 mg and it was fine. After 2 days it again started to burn at night. During the day after having pudina hara its all ok. What should I do.
I am 20 year old and my height is 5" 7' and my weight is 58 kg and my problem is first- my penis is short and thin and I my sperm comes out with in 30 seconds. What will I do.
I usually play football on most weekdays and last Thursday on wards I developed a strain on my left calf. Yesterday in a match, mid way, I felt a strong pain on my calf, after which I can barely stand or walk. Have kept ice and hot water. Is it serious or do I rest and hope it will get healed?
Day By Day My Hair Is Getting Thinner Nd My Scalp can easily been seen. How ll I Overcome it? Nd Get Thick Hairs? Plz.
This is regarding my brother in law. He has been experiencing seizures since childhood whenever he has a lack of sleep the previous night. Recently we got his EEG, MRI (FOR EPILEPSY PROTOCOL) and other blood tests done which was referred by Dr., Mumbai. All the tests were normal and the doctor prescribed Valprol CR 200 thrice daily for 2 years and also said that if the medicines are taken on time for the said period then the condition would be cured forever. So could you please confirm me is it true if the medications are taken on time then he would lead a seizure free life forever? Please let me know.
If you have noticed your child to be restless and anxious all the time, it might look cute as the child is highly energetic, but it could be a cause for concern at the same time. It is not normal and the child could be having ADHD that is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. As the name suggests, it is a disorder with deficiency of attention and in which the child is always hyperactive.
ADHD is a disorder in which the symptoms usually show up before the age of seven. It is characterized by a group of behavioral symptoms that include inattentiveness, hyperactivity and impulsiveness. The impact of these symptoms is felt extensively where his overall self-esteem is affected, be it at home, preschool or school, academics or extracurricular activities and in interpersonal relationships.
The most common symptoms, which are almost diagnostic of ADHD are:
- Inability to hold attention: The child's attention span is very short and it is very difficult to keep them engaged on one particular thing.
- Increased restlessness: The child would be extremely restless and gets distracted easily.
- Fidgeting: The child would be seen constantly fidgeting with his fingers.
The following are the less common ones:
- Learning disability is rare, but can happen. However, the good news is that it does not affect the child's intelligence.
- Sleep disorders
- Difficulty in following directions
- Poor executive functioning skills
- Disorganization, which can lead to poor motor coordination and impaired movements
- ADHD kids tend to forget things very easily and need help with coordinating movements
- The child suffering from ADHD could easily tire and/or feel lethargic with very low energy levels. This can lead to the child procrastinating things and not wanting to do things on priority basis
- These children also have difficulties with fine motor and cognitive skills and so there is delay in their overall participation in games.
While these are the pressing symptoms of ADHD, occupational therapy can play a significant role in managing the child in the following ways. As a first step, the caregiver should have a detailed discussion with the school staff and any other people with whom the child interacts significantly.
This will help identify areas that need support from an Occupational Therapy, which are the following:
- Support with gross and/or fine motor skills
- Support with improving handwriting
- Support with engaging in playing sports and games
- Support in engaging in social activities
- Improving sensory processing difficulties
- Improving visual perception
- Support in adapting to the environment
- Teaching strategies to participate in various social and academic activities
So, while an ADHD child is definitely a cause for concern, proper support from family can help manage the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.