Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Sir I am a 24yr old male and I am on antidepressants tablet since 8-9 months (taking mirtazapine, escitalopram, clonezipam) and now from 20 days I am suffering from tremors (after starting of mirtazapine tablet) in head which is increasing in severity daily and so much embarrassing, please help me sir, for it my doctor prescribed me propranolol 20 mg tablet which I am taking from 7 days but no effect.
My wife is suffering from chronic depression/anxiety and is taking psycho medicines. Presently taking mirnite 15 mg 0-0-1, pregabid 50mg 1-2-2, tynept 12.5mg 1-1-0 gabapin 100mg 1-0-1, petril md 0.25mg 0-0-1. But there is no improvement in her condition she has burning sensation throughout the body from top to toe, throughout the day, fear complex. She is 60 years old and taking medicines for hypertension. Despite that she is doing household work etc well. Please send your valuable suggestion to get rid of the problem. Thank you.
I am 19 years old and I have headache and cold problem since 2 years. I get this due to tension like one day before my exams. I get blocked nose, and headache. I get this when I say even for one hour in sun what should I do?
Hi Is schizophrenia and chemical imbalance in neurotransmitter are the same problems? In my previous question could you pl let me know How long the medicine respirdel 1mg will be given to her?
Hi. I'm 24 year old woman. I'm married from past 3 years. I'm under a severe stress due to both work and family. Because my husband is also my boss. He is a workaholic and I am not. I don't like bringing my work to home. And he says I'm unworthy and lazy. This breaks me. I love him. But he sees me more like an employee not like a wife. He doesn't agree for counselling. He says it's waste of time and money. I think I am going crazy.Please tell sir.
Actually I am used to feel anxious, I am taking antidepressants and anti anxiety drugs, but panic attack ruining me daily, my hair is falling,i am taking zolpidem, etidon, dothepin. peroxentine.
I have seen people who sleep less than 6 hours and are living at the age of 90, 100 years. Scientist sleep less and concentrate on research. They also have good concentration inspite of less sleep. Pl reply.
I started taking pexep 20 mg for social anxiety for 1 month den increased dose to 30mg for 20 days and now started with 40 mg for social anxiety I m not getting good result no improvement in social anxiety please help.
Hello doctor, i lost my job 2 years back. I am trying to find a new one. I am not able get into a smaller kind of job every one arround me see me in a different way just to escape situation i started drinking but now i am not able to handle even my small day to day issues i my mind is not in control amd it upsets me. I lost my attitude and self respect. I am suffering do i have any exercise to come out of this situation.
My mother is diabetic. She also suffers from hypertension at times. From the past few months, she is facing a constant pain from the thumb to an inch or to above the wrist joint. She constantly says she is facing a pain in the nerve and the nerve ooses out if she puts a stress in the hand. She is unable to pick things up and the pain is very severe at times. This all started when she slipped and fell on floor. My request is, whom shall I consult? A neurologist or an orthopedic because I have visited orthopedic and the doctor said that since she is diabetic this pain will be life long and there is a DQ Decease and an operation is needed. Please help me as I am not able to help at all. An early response is very much required.
I am facing lots of problems for imaginary and thinking so much due to I am not Concentrate at book.
I need a neuropsychiatric's suggestion over my issue. My age is 28 and I am an Indian Veterinarian. The issue is : I forget the things often since last 6 years. I used be very sharp earlier. But now I feel I am loosing the edge. The short duration forgetfulness leads short timed anxiety/panic. Some examples : 1. I want to copy files from x folder to y. I go to x, select files and moves to paste it but where ? I forgot. Then after 2-3 seconds, I remember it again and paste it to y folder. 2. I usually fail at multitasking. I can not maintain 2-3 things simultaneously going around. 3. I feel myself most of the times absent minded. All the problems I face are not routine. They happen occasionally but really embarrassing and frustrating.
Hello doctor.. I have my CA final exams in may 2015. Can you please suggest me something so that I can increase my concentration power and study with more energy as I feel like sleepy most of the times. How can I keep myself energetic to study hard.? Please suggest something. Thank you
Can psychology help you get better life? The answer is yes. You got to have a proper psychological balance so that you can get a planned and peaceful life. You can now get innumerable benefits by having proper and perfect psychological support.
10 psychological ways for getting an improved life
- Get acute motivation: If you are fully motivated towards life, then you will get success in every phase of your life. This is why you must take psychological help from a doctor.
- Improving leadership skills: Psychology can improve your leadership skills to a great extent and thus you can influence your team members.
- Becoming a better communicator: A better listener is a good communicator and if you want to become a good listener, then you got to have enough patience and this quality can be gained only through psychological help.
- Having better understanding about others: You should understand people well, otherwise, you might face great difficulty in interaction or communication with others.
- Making accurate decisions: Taking accurate decisions in life is a great necessity, otherwise, you will not be able to lead a comfortable life. You get more confidence and take the right decisions when you take psychological help.
- Improving your memory: You can get enhanced memory power and thus can remember things much easily and freely. If you are a student, then psychological help or counselling will be a great help for you.
- Making wise financial decisions: You can now get the capability of taking independent and wise financial decisions on your own without taking the assistance of others and this is possible only by receiving proper psychological help.
- Getting better grades: You can concentrate on studies well, as a result of which higher grades can be easily earned. You will face no hindrances and can study with a peaceful mind.
- Becoming more productive: you can get higher physical and mental productivity as a result of which all your objectives can get fulfilled. If you remain energetic, then you can perform your duties well.
- Healthy living: If you are psychologically strong, then you can lead a healthy life. Depressed or stressed-out mind cannot help you to live properly, and thus you are in need of a stable mental condition. Healthy mind will help you to take proper decisions and these decisions are helpful in staying healthy without inviting any complications.