Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita LodamYour feedback matters!
I have irregular periods. I was on 3rd day of my period when I got into sex with my husband. Although he did not ejaculate in me. So do I need to take ipill.
My age is 18 now. I'm a male. My breast goes a little bit increasing tell ways to stop increasing breast.
Rise with the sun. This will be easy to do if you go to bed before 10:00 p.m. Waking up early gives you time to concentrate on your morning ablutions, and to prepare a good, nourishing breakfast. In addition, it gives you time to enjoy the early morning calm of nature.
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 25 jan. And also give ipill on same day within few hours. Than I had unproductive sex again On 26, 27, 28 jan. Between 4-7 Oclock and I had given a ipill again on 28jan. Between 4-6 Oclock. My gf periods will start from 3 Feb. Tell me what is the possibility for pregnant. Give me side effect of ipill tablet. And suggestion also.
Me and my boy friend were together today. I touched his genitals. And then few moments later I touched Myself. He did not ejaculate. I am not sure even if he pre ejaculated. My period is due on 24-25th of this month. Can I be pregnant if I touched My genitals with the same hand.
I am married for last 2.5 years. L have PCOS (irregular period) problems. Now I want to conceive. please help me.
I have done urine pregnancy test yesterday and it have the result negative. But still my periods are not coming. What to do suggest me some pills or another remedies.
I have a relationship from last 6 years and I lost my virginity now my marriage is arranged with another person I don't want to tell him about my relationship. Will you please help me to get out of it? And i'm not that much reach ki I do certain surgery?
1- Eat less salt.
2- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet: increase intake of fruits, vegetables, potassium, and fiber
3- Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy weight
4- Manage your stress level: do something that helps you to relax when you feel stressed,
6- Limit alcohol intake: no more than two drinks per day.
गर्मियों में तरबूज खूब खाया जाता है।
तरबूज कई तरह से स्वास्थ्य के लिए फायदेमंद होता है। इसमें कई ऐसे पोषक तत्व होते हैं, जो आपको कई रोगों से बचाते हैं। कैंसर एक खतरनाक समस्या है।
कैंसर से बचने के लिए आपको तरबूज का भरपूर सेवन करना चाहिए। कैंसर कई तरह के होते हैं जैसे- ब्रेस्ट कैंसर, लंग कैंसर, ब्रेन ट्यूमर, ब्लड कैंसर आदि। स्ट्रोक की बात करें, तो यह ऐसी स्थिति है जिसमें व्यक्ति के मस्तिष्क में रक्त की आपूर्ति कम हो जाती है और व्यक्ति को ब्रेन डैमेज का खतरा होता है।
ये ब्रेन में क्लॉट जमने के कारण होती है। स्ट्रोक विनाशकारी हो सकता है। इसलिए, कैंसर और स्ट्रोक को रोकने के लिए,
इस होममेड तरबूज के उपाय का पालन करें।
कोई भी नैचुरल उपाय तभी सही तरीके से असर करता है, जब आप उसके साथ बेहतर जीवनशैली को अपनाते हैं। आपको हेल्दी फ़ूड का सेवन करना चाहिए, फैट वाली चीजें खाने से बचें, तनाव कम करें, रोजाना व्यायाम करें।
तरबूज एक लाइकोपीन के रूप में जाना जाता है जो एंजाइम में समृद्ध होता है जो बहुत शक्तिशाली होता है और इसमें मस्तिष्क में खून के थक्के को रोकने की क्षमता होती है।
तरबूज का रस पीने से आपको कैंसर और स्ट्रोक जैसी खतरनाक बीमारियों से राहत मिल सकती है।
इसके अलावा, तरबूज में मौजूद लाइकोपीन कैंसर जैसी बीमारियों को रोकने के लिए शरीर में कोशिकाओं के असामान्य गुणा को रोक सकता है।
तरबूज में अविश्वसनीय रूप से 91% पानी का स्त्रोत है और प्राकृतिक रूप से कम वसा वाला फल भी है।
इसे अपने रोजाना भोजन में शामिल करके अपने शरीर और परिवार को स्वस्थ रखें, यह आपकी रोगप्रतिरोधक क्षमता को भी बढ़ाता है।
तरबूज में सीट्रूलाइन होता है जो हमारी वसा कोशिकाओं में वसा को संग्रहित नहीं होने देता। जिससे आपके शरीर में चर्बी इकठ्ठी नहीं होती और आप स्वस्थ रहते हैं।
नीम्बू के रस में विटामिन सी होते हैं जो स्ट्रोक को रोकने के लिए मस्तिष्क को रक्त के प्रवाह में सुधार कर सकता है और शरीर में कैंसर कोशिकाओं के गुणन को रोकने में मदद करता है।
Mai 23 sal ki ldki hu last yr m pregnant thi pr ectopic pregnancy ki wjha se meri right tube block ho gai h or m 1 sal se ab dubra pregnancy conceive ni kr pa rhi hu. Mere husband ki reports normal h. Mai kya kru.
Hi, I'm late on my periods its been 14 days now, last it was on 19 June. On 27 June my boyfriend and I had oral sex before giving me oral he touched his penis for few seconds but there was no sperm as he did not ejaculated and then after 5 mins he for the safer side washed his hands and then gave me oral, my periods was due on 19 July this month, earlier I was experiencing all the symptoms of periods as if they are about to start but it did not. Since last 2 days I had a brown discharge in my urine and felt like periods are about to start but again till today it has not started and the brown discharge is also stopped. Please tell me is it normal delay or i'm pregnant. I'm very much worried. As I have not done any sexual intercourse neither I had a direct contact of penis and vagina and at the time of giving me oral he was dressed up. Can any one get pregnant in such a way. I usually have a cycle of 30 to 35 days. Please tell is it a normal delay, hormonal imbalance or something else.
Sir maine apne boy friend ke sath first time sex kiya tha. Jb hum dono sex kr rahe bina condom ke uske baad mujhe pta nhi mere boyfriend ka sperm under gira ya nhi. Phir bhi maine unwanted 72 tablet first time khaya tha. Uske baad 8 ghante ke baad mera sir dard or pet dard hone lga. Uske baad pura sarir dard krta hai kabhi kabhi ulti type ka bhi hota tha per hota nhi tha. Or ab mujhe 15 din pahle hi mera mc aagaya or jb mai pad dekha to wo black color ka tha. Mai bahut tension me hun please help me immediately.
Are you struggling with a stubborn midsection? Losing that belly fat is about more than just aesthetics; having excess weight around the midsection can increase your likelihood for a variety of illnesses, including diabetes, stroke, heart disease, and certain cancers. This article will teach you how to lose belly fat and improve your overall health in the long run.
1. Eating Right
Reduce your caloric intake. While it's impossible to lose weight from only one part of the body, people who lose overall body weight tend to lose belly fat first.
• Cut down on sugar and starch. These types of foods tend to be stored as fat if the calories are not burned off immediately, and provide little in the way of nutrition. Instead, eat a diet that is primarily composed of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and lean proteins like fish, chicken, turkey, and tofu.
• Keep a diet journal to help you keep track of the food you eat. Studies have shown that people who keep diet and exercise journals tend to lose more weight than people who don't.
• Avoid snacking in between meals or late at night. If you are hungry in between meals, munch on healthy things like carrots, celery, nuts, or fruit.
• Reduce your portion sizes. Remember that all foods can be enjoyed in moderation, as long as you don't overdo it.
• Water keeps you full in between meals, and helps avoid mistaking thirst for hunger. You should drink atleast 8 glasses of water everyday.
• Drink one full glass of water before every meal. This will fill up your stomach so that you feel fuller faster.
• Skip the sugary sodas and fruit juices and opt for water instead. This will save you hundreds of unneeded calories.
You should get half and hour of moderate to vigorous aerobic exercise atleast four times a week. Ideal exercises include jogging, walking, and uphill cycling.Whatever exercise you chose be sure you are getting your heart rate up.
• Choose an exercise that you genuinely enjoy. If you are having fun, you will be more likely to stick with it.
• If you don’t have time to go to the gym or get formal exercise, then find ways to incorporate more physical activity into your daily life. Do chores around the house, walk to your destination rather than driving, or go out dancing with friends. Remember, that exercise doesn’t always have to feel like work.
Get Enough Sleep:
People who are sleep deprived tend to feel sluggish, causing them to overeat to compensate for the lack of energy. Getting atleast 6-7 hours of sleep a night is crucial to maintaining your overall health, and can help you manage your weight in the long run.
While a certain amount of stress is unavoidable, too much stress can increase the level of cortisol in the body, which is responsible for excess fat storage.
• Regular exercise can manage stress. If you suffer from chronic stress, consider taking up yoga,meditation, or any other mind-body activities that focus on breathing, good posture and relaxation.
• Eliminate stress inducing people and/or things from your life, if possible. If your job is the cause of your chronic stress, consider changing careers or cutting down on your hours.
• Manage your time. Constantly running late and feeling pressed for time can be a major cause of stress. Better manage your time by making a list of things you need to accomplish in a given day, and check each one off as you go. Use a daily planner to to help organize your schedule and keep track of obligations.
Don’t try to spot reduce;
Crunches and other ab-busting work outs are great if you are trying to build muscle, but if you have excess belly fat, these type of exercises will build muscle underneath the fat without without targeting the fat itself. Instead of trying up your stomach only, focus on total body toning exercises that build overall muscle mass. The more you have, the more calories you will burn even when you are resting
• Stay focused and think about the clothes that you want to be able to wear.
• Track your progress by taking measurements, taking "before and after" pictures, and weighing yourself at least once a week.
• Time how long you run/ do exercise daily.
• Find an exercise or diet buddy to help keep you motivated.
• Cook meals at home when possible, and use olive oil or cooking spray rather than butter. When eating out, opt for protein-rich foods over starchy foods like pasta. Ask for dressings and sauces on the side to cut down on extra calories.
• Consider hiring a nutritionist or personal trainer to help point you in the right direction and keep you motivated.
Set yourself a goal and when you reach it, award yourself.
Dr Vivek Moitra,
Instant Healing Physiotherapy Clinic,
Near Sambhram Engineering College,
Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru- 560097
Contact: 9886555614/ 9945352211