Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita KaleYour feedback matters!
Hypothyroid and PCOS. What food to eat and avoid? Currently on medications for thyroids and actively trying to conceive. Kindly advice of fertility rich foods.
My girlfriend and I have done unprotected sex as my condom broke while intercourse She has taken I pill water 5 hr of sex. The question is that Is she got pregnant or not Because there is no signs after taking I pill. Her last period occurs 15 or 17 june. And we had sex on 2 July.
I am a 18 year old girl. In my menstrual cycle. My period is 20 days so far before 3 months. And it gets reduced to a period of 10-14 days. Whats the reason behind this? What can I do to maintain a proper period? Is this harmful to me?
Heavy menstrual flow also known as Menorrhagia is one of the most common forms of abnormal uterine bleeding. Everyone has different periods, some might not even notice that time of the month, while others might suffer from heavy bleeding, feeling miserable and a constant worry of leaks and stains leading to embarrassing situations. Periods are considered to be heavy if a pad or tampon is soaked in blood every hour.
Other symptoms of heavy bleeding could be:
- Passing of large clots
- Bleeding at night which requires to get up to change a pad
- Any period that lasts for more than seven days
The causes of heavy bleeding during periods are polyps, fibroids, adenomyosis, cancer of the uterus and cervix and sometimes certain medications.
If you are one of those women who suffer from heavy menstrual flow and are quite hassled by the same then worry not here are some tips to deal your problem.
- Keep a track of the periods as in when they start and the days with heavy bleeding. This helps you to track your next period and prepare yourself well for the same
- Eating green leafy vegetables and taking multivitamins helps to maintain the iron levels
- Eat fruit and food with starch to maintain a good sugar level
- Hydrate yourself as it makes you feel less grumpy and miserable
- In case of severe cramps take some pain relievers. Even a hot water bottle is a great way to chase the blues and the cramps
- Get some sleep as one feels tired before the period and the days of the period. Listen to your body and don't push yourselves. Use extra protection in case you are worried about leakage
- Don't feel shy or embarrassed to talk about your condition
- You might need professional help and want to consult a doctor. Keeping a track of your period is good as doctors usually ask for the duration of the period and how heavy were they.
If you do not feel better with these tips a meeting with the doctor can predict the cause of the heavy flow and accordingly a medical treatment can be planned.
Medication for heavy bleeding might include any one or more of the following:
- Use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen.
- Hormone Therapy for stabilizing the endometrium.
- Tranexamic acid to promote blood clotting.
- Dilation and curettage - scraping of the uterus is done.
- Hysteroscopy - Hysteroscopy is done to look into the womb to find if anything wrong with the lining and D&C done to send material for testing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Month ago, she is not able to smell and taste things most of the time. Liquid paraffin and a nasal spray is using apart from cleaning of water, other wise she is fine. How much time it takes to get back smelling sensation?
Infertility in males is caused by various factors, the main factor is oligospermia or azoospermia which means that the patient is not having enough number of sperms in the body or the patient is not able to manufacture any sperms in the body, it can be caused by severe stress or if that patient is smoking or chain smoker or the patient is drinking too much or he is having problems with carbohydrates, proteins or vitamins.
This can be treated by taking proper medication and we at best doctors in Delhi recommend patients to improve lifestyle, do exercise, walk for 45 minutes in early morning and take proper diet so that the problem is treated from base root level.
Maximum number of infertile couples are having problem in males not in females, it is because when the male is not able to give good quality sperm for fertilization how then the pregnancy will take place.
So in order to treat male infertility it is important to visit Dr. Vinod Raina best sexologist in Delhi personally and the problem will be solved, you can call Dr. Vinod Raina top sexologist in India on 9871605858.
I have polycystic ovaries and I'll be getting married in June. Is there anything I should be worried about in terms of pregnancy and getting pregnant.
I dint conceive once in2 years all my and my husband reports are normal v r try normally is it k or we need to take treatment.
I am 41 year old now how much gape should maintain in sex once a week or towice a month please tell me doctor.
My wife got pregnancy of 13 weeks and she is using tablet strone -100, when I researched about strone on Internet it shows that strone is used for birth control pills and hormonal replacement therapy, Will this tablet affects as birth control pill? Thank you.
I am feeling tingling sensation after urination for 4 to 5 seconds. Actually I am doing lots of cardio exercise like cycling, cross trainer, vibrator. Also there remains little urge for urination, even after urination. It is going from last 3 days. Urine is quite normal.. Also. Doing dieting. But consuming tea several times. Also had spicy snacks It's for first time Is it due to vigorous exercise? Or due to acidity.. Or any other conditions.
Hi. We had unprotected sex just after her periods. I. E on 8th Feb she got her periods. 11th Feb we had intercourse. Which is her 1st day after her periods which is safe right? However, she took contraceptive pill after four hours. Two questions: Is there any chance of pregnancy? Is there any side effect from pills? Grateful gratitude for your guidance.
I have manestural cramps and heavy flow what are the reasons for it and what are do's and don'ts during the whole fertile life through which I feel better?
My wife is pregnant since 2 months she feels tiredness vomiting started as in first pregnancy which continued for nine months. How can she avoid frequent vomiting and tiredness.
I ws pregnant but in 12 th week ie 1april ultrasound got to knw baby had no heartbeat n growth so I had my d&c on 2 april 2016. I want to what all precautions I need to take nw nd fr how long. Nd aftr d&c how many days bed rest is required?
There are a number of parts in the human body, which cannot be easily accessed. In times of disease or other complications, it becomes difficult for doctors and other medical practitioners to access those areas of the body in order to facilitate proper treatment. This not only leads to aggravation of the disease and further complications, but also prolongs the agony. However, technological advancements have made it possible for surgeries and other medical interventions to become easier.
Surgery for the skull base using endoscopy has become the chosen path these days. The reasons for these are as follows:
- The intrusion is minimum.
- There are no ugly scars or stitch marks.
- The patient feels the least amount of pain as compared to any other method of operation.
- It is likely to be far more effective.
The people who choose to go for this sort of an operation are most likely to be suffering with problems with regard to:
- Spinal cord
Since bones and cartilages makeup a major part of the skull structure, the medical practitioner who will be entrusted with the job of taking care of the complexity should be well-versed with the history or cause of the development of the following:
- Cysts that have developed over the years
- Problems which a person may be born with
- Cancerous swellings which may aggravate as the years go by
- Tumours which may not be that harmful as long as they are taken care of swiftly
- Fluid leaks which may make their way to other parts of the body
Different skull bade surgeries are done through nasal endoscope by an ENT surgeon. For example pituitary tumor surgery, repair of brain fluid leakage surgery, etc. Usually, below given are two types of endoscopic skull base surgery, which may be required for a person:
- The minimally invasive type, which does not cause much of an opening
- Open surgery where an incision has to be made in the facial area or somewhere in the vicinity of the complication
Nonetheless, both these measures are equally beneficial and effective as far as outcomes are concerned. Patients who come up with such complaints usually have symptoms like inability to hear properly, numbness, headache and dizziness, and facial pain. These are some of the preliminary signs when a person should get a check up immediately. Also, chemotherapy and radiation therapy can be considered to be some of the options that can be used in conjunction with the endoscopy method of skull base surgery. That way, the chances of a positive outcome will be higher. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.