Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Chaudhari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
Dr. please tell me what is the best aloevera gel to apply for dark elbows and dark knees and it should also become pure white.
My hair comes out like 4,5 strands at once even without pulling. I see hair all over the floor. I didn't have this much hair fall anytime before. Even my friends suffer from this. What may be the cause and how do I stop it.
I get butterfly kind of rash on my face and it is very frequent and I develop white patches too what does that signifies?
Last two months my wife missed periods for 8 and 18 days. This month she missed by 12 days. We did a hcg test at night 2 am and it resulted in negative. Really disheartening and feel like frustrating. We both don't have any bad habits. Am really worried.
I am suffering from high body temperature. Sometime (1 or 2 times) in a week suddenly my body temperature increases and started sweating even in the months of cold seasons.
Hi, I have problem that I feel mostly tiredness, and I feeling dry in my chest. And when I stretching my body thn I feel almost pain on left side of my chest and some times I feel uncomfortable from the right side of the chest also. But, I already checked up on x-ray, there are no problem. Lungs is clear. Even I check up my blood count, ECG. There also no effect. But, sir I want to know that. Why I feeling uncomfort with my chest. And I losing my body weight also. I'm 21 year old my body weight is 50 kg and height 5'8" Thank you sir.
Depression is definitely something to do with the mind. However, it is important to realize that the brain does not work independently on its own. It still requires the energy that is supplied from the food that is consumed. It is also well known that most reactions in the brain are chemical reactions, be it happiness or sadness. The food that is consumed definitely has chemicals identified which can make the brain act in different ways. So, if the brain is feeling depressed, there are definitely some foods which can change that.
If you are someone who is feeling the blues and do not want to take a pill, try these happy foods which can definitely produce a change.
- Tomatoes: Bright red tomatoes look so good, they make you feel happy. However, they also contain lycopene, which is a phytonutrient that fights inflammation. Stress leads to constant inflammation in the body, and lycopene fights that. The smaller the tomato, the more benefit you have. The maximum benefit is from the skin, and so smaller ones are more useful with their better skin-to-fruit ratio.
- Bananas: Serotonin is one of the happy chemicals (neurotransmitter) that enhances mood. Bananas contain tryptophan which gets converted to serotonin in the body. No wonder that eating a banana makes one feel happy and carefree. If you have not observed, do so next time you eat a banana!
- Nuts: Some nuts can make you go nuts with laughter as they are rich in protein, a perfect snack, and refrain you from snacking on fried foods. What is lesser known is that they contain Omega-3 fatty acids which are proven to beat depression clinically. Vitamin E in them helps fight stress and inflammation, making it more beneficial.
- Oregano: This herb is full of health benefits. It contains caffeic acid and quercitin and rosmarinic acid, which are all proven to fight anxiety, fatigue, and sadness. What makes it more attractive is that is easy to grow, even in a pot on the kitchen window. Add it to your veggies and see your mood brighten up!!
- Chocolates: While biting into a chocolate leaves you grinning, there is a scientific reason for it. The bitter ones, especially, cause release of serotonin and anadamine, which make you feel happy and light. The darker the chocolate, more the happiness.
- Sweet potatoes: They are laden with carbohydrate and tryptophan, which as noted earlier helps fight depression. It also contains vitamin B6, a proven natural anti-depressant. Their rich content of magnesium and potassium also reduces stress.
Before reaching out for a pill to beat the blue, try these colorful food substances and see yourself feeling better and happy!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!