Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Ahire
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita AhireYour feedback matters!
My body feel cold every 4 hours after the cold I feel fever. What is it. Please help me. And suggest me what is it and what I do to correct ir.
I am 65 yrs old & I am having excess urination problem specially when I go out after passing urine I have to go again for urine after every 15-20 minutes. Some time it is uncontrollable. Even in the night I have to go 2-3 times.
From last some days my clitoris very itchy and it looks bright red nd very little wound shown on hood just upper part of hood is affected by it no other part of vagina suffered it so give me reason of it and also treatment of it like cream or gel.
When I was 13 and a half years old I got puberty which was long so I was scanned and found cysts in my uterus and 5 months later there was a sudden increase in weight and found I had hormonal imbalance and some what it was cured. After 6 months I had normal periods which right now has been delayed. For the past 2 months I didn't get my period and I have continued white discharge. I am so fat and I am 78 kgs (I think I have some deficiency)
Hello Sir, Recently I had a severe pain in lower abdomen, and I went to urologist after that he suggested to do blood, urine and ct scan. After he seen the reports he told me that I have stone in kidney and it felt down bladder. Then he suggest medicine to cure. But the problem is when I done ct scan it shows I have cyst in prostate 18 mm large. Is it dangerous sir or how can I reduce that please tell me.
I am 23 year old and I have pigmentation and some black spots on my face. And I have an uneven tone on my face and neck compared to my body. What should I do to improve my skin tone and to match with my inner body color.
Oranges are a winter favorite and one of the most loved fruits around the world. The fruit is low in calories, it is good for the skin, the nervous system and the digestive system and it also lowers the risk of many diseases. It can be also included in our diet in several ways- from a morning snack to exotic desserts. Here are a few benefits of oranges:
1. They are good sources of vitamin C - Humans are unable to produce vitamin C endogenously, which is essential for our body and so it needs to be included in your diet. Vitamin C reduces inflammation related to arthritis, muscle injuries and also helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases by blocking the oxidation of cholesterol. Oranges are very rich in vitamin C along with other nutrients like vitamin B9, vitamin A, calcium, and potassium.
2. They are an excellent source of fiber - Fiber-rich fruits like oranges have been proven to moderate the levels of blood sugar after a meal because of their natural sugar- fructose content. For this reason, diabetic patients can also have oranges without worry. Moreover, the roughage present in the fruit reduces chances of constipation and diarrhea.
3. Help prevent cancer - The fiber content in oranges can also play a significant role in keeping cancer-causing chemical components away from the colon. Moreover, vitamin C helps build the immune system so as to resist cancer cells. The antioxidants may also help with breast cancer, skin cancer, stomach cancer and lung cancer.
4. Improves the quality of sperm - A vitamin called folic acid, which is present abundantly in oranges, helps to improve the quality of human sperm and the locomotive abilities. Folic acid also protects the sperm from most kinds of genetic damage.
5. Can prevent loss of hair - Production of collagen, which is one of the most important proteins in our body, is done with the help of vitamins, especially vitamin C. Collagen keeps the tissues in the hair together. So, oranges and other foods rich in vitamin C can help keep a healthy growth of hair even in your old age.
6. Checks the formation of kidney stones - Juice of citrus fruits like orange can increase the pH value of urine and can lead to increased excretion of citric compounds from the body. This reduces the possibility of the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the kidney considerably.
7. Promotes brain development - Vitamin B9 and folic acid keep the brain healthy. The polyphenols in orange help in accelerating the learning and memory functions of the brain and facilitate neurological development in the fetus.