Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita AhireYour feedback matters!
Sir actually I am 22 years old I am gradually losing my hair on front sides. On sides I am losing hair so please give me any suggestion for this problem.
My hair fall very much, I used many medical shampoo but no change. Please tell me what I used for this?
I have no symptoms. My prostate is 27.7 gm and post void urine is 47cc. I have no symptoms. I am 25 years old. And Doctor said it is normal. What is the normal size of prostate at my age?
Hi, I have a very oily skin. I am not able to apply any sunscreen in summers. Also have random acnes on my face. Currently using saslic as the face wash. Is there any thing to reduce the acne burst outs. Also any gel based product to be used on skin.
I am suffering from severe back pain since last two weeks and I am having Nucoxia 120 for relieving the pain.
I have an allergic reaction to some foods as also iced water and drinks. Whenever, I take a swig of cold water or drink, though I feel comforted for the moment, at night the nasal passage closes up and as advised I take levocet d or monlevo depending on severity. I was also prescribed flutifl, steam inhalations etc by doctor who said nasal sprays off the shelf are addictive. I have severe nasal blockage and wish to know if there is permanent cure to have smooth breathing and air circulation in lungs and / or if I have to only improve the physicals by yoga, inhalations exercise etc. As I have another problem that of osteo necrosis of left knee I cannot exercise much with out causing some pain and getting breathless on threadmill. Please advise. I am 62 yrs and wish to see either a chest specialist but for clearance of nasal passage or should I see an ent specialist. Please also advise if flutiflo having steroids is advisable. Thanks.
Muje nanahe ke bad body lal ho jati hai even khujli bhi chalti hai 15 minit bad lal hone wali jagah apne aap sahi ho jati hai koi allergy hai test karane ke bad bhut si chijo se alerji niklti hai 1 cetrajin kha lene se 4 din aaram rahta hai uske bad phir vahi stithi hoti hai 2 Sal se yah bimari hai.
I am prakash panwar I have a desk job and In the last 2 years my weight has gone up from 60 kgs to 70 kgs I want to lost weight please help.
I am 19 years old and my weight is 60 kg height 5'7 inch, I wanna follow a good diet and at least look presentable. I am a vegetarian guy so need things which can help my muscles grow.
Red colored urine is something my mum experienced. What could be the issue? She has a sever stomach pain as well.
Do you find it too hard to figure out what to wear? Does taking some important decision leave you feeling paralyzed? These indicate that you suffer from compulsive indecisiveness. Struggling with this problem leaves you stuck in one place and causes you distress. Fear of taking the wrong decision is the primary reason, which makes people indecisive. It is also likely for you to bother too much about what other people think of you.
Here are five important steps, which you should take for overcoming compulsive indecisiveness:
- Forget your fear: Fear of something often causes indecisiveness. You need to figure out and write down your fears and what you would do if these occur. If you are indecisive about a job change or whether the new job will be paying you less, you should analyze how the reduced income will affect your life and how you can deal with it.
- Tune into your emotions: Maximum people who suffer from compulsive indecisiveness and struggle at making major decisions tend to over analyze situations a bit too much. In some cases, you cannot create an easy perception or a suitable side for a situation in spite of stressing over it from various angles. The situation will remain the same, no matter how much you think. Write down your options, think about them, rate them, and choose the top rated option.
- Practice on small things: For improving upon your indecisiveness, you should start practicing by taking small decisions every day. Aim at taking 10 major decisions everyday such as where to go for lunch, which route to take to work and more. Slowly, practice taking decisions quickly instead of pondering over a situation. Try to make instant decisions in various spheres of life.
- Learn to trust yourself: You need to list all your strengths. Write down whether you think if you are smart, creative or funny. Ask yourself whether you can infuse your strengths into your process of decision making. Try to test your strengths in all kinds of matters. Once you are sure of your strengths, you will be able to achieve your goals without hesitation.
- Pick one thing at a time: You should pick things and matters one at a time to focus on. If there are several things which bother you and add to your indecisiveness, try to handle them one by one. This way you will be able to give all your focus to one matter, and overcome your fears related to it. After that, move on to another fear.
It is important for you to let go and refrain yourself from analyzing whether a decision which you had taken is right or wrong. Instead, focus on activities which matter to you and do not ponder over old decisions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.