Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunilkumar VoraYour feedback matters!
Hello, sir I have beard prob. Means I want grow beard .can you give me some suggestions how I grow beard?
I am very low weight .I will eat well but I won't grow .I think it may be genes .what should I do to increase my weight?
I am 56 married man and sometimes I feel fatigue. And nervous. Also occasionally I feel Dizziness that lasts for few seconds. My b.p. Is normal, blood sugar both fasting and pp are normal. Hb level is slightly low 12.5. My personal physician advised me for ent check up. If this is related to anxiety? Please help.
My height and weight are mentioned accordingly below. Please suggest me that whether my weight is proper according to my height and age?
I am 43 years old man and had a CABG (bypass surgery) before 4 months i.e. On 11-06-2015. I have well managed diabetic problem also. Can I use 'Tadalafil' tablets now which was prescribed my diabetic doctor before my surgery.
Doctor I have a dout. I have some hair growing problem in my face under the eyes and I like to do laser treatment. I want to know that by doing how much sections or sit ups can these hair growing problem will completely goes.
Sir/madam I am 42 years old female my skin has become black all over face and diagnosed with stone reports as follows: 1.usg abdomen---gall bladder is well distended with multiple calculi of sixz 12 to 15 mm with lumen with wall thickness 3 mm impression----cholelithiasis with cholecystitis 2.ecg---mild concentric lvh, grade ii diastolic dysfunction my question is :-- 1. What is the reason for blackening of skin around face? 2. Is my heart report normal? 3. Does the stone require to be urgently operated? Thanks.
I have gas trouble in my stomach. Some time I feel pain in my stomach. Please help me by giving valuable suggestions.
I was suffering from severe fever. I checked my blood and platelets count is only 1.5 and dengue is positive in that test. So what all things should I eat and not eat. Is there any problems becoz of alcohol consumption in this stage?
I am loosing hairs quickly. Thickness has also got reduced. Scalp is weak. Lots of dandruff and itching in scalp. What should I do to gain strength and strongness of my hairs back.
I am 20 years old but has very less weight and is very thin like 12 year old boy. What is the reason?
Homeopathy has proven to be very successful in treating many digestive problems. However, certain warning signs should not be ignored. A timely medical diagnosis and opinion is important if the following occurs:
2. Sudden and severe abdominal pain
3. Abnormal loss of weight
4. Abnormality in normal bowel habits including constipation or persistent looseness
Some digestive problems and their remedies are discussed below:
- Heartburn: This is a burning sensation that results from acid from the stomach, being squirted into the food pipe. An elevating sensation is felt from the chest to the end of the throat. Consumption of some common food and drinks like caffeine, acidic juices, alcohol, chocolate or carbonated beverages can increase the secretion of acid in the stomach. Over dosage of medicines like aspirin and ibuprofen can also cause heartburn. Remedy: Calcarea carbonica is widely used for relieving chronic cases of heartburn that occur mostly in people who experience cramps in the stomach and intense heartburns. Lycopodium brings relief in cases where regurgitation and heartburn occurs after small snacks.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach. It results from high stress levels, poor diets and daily need for medications. Remedy: Carbo vegetabilis (made from vegetable charcoal) is renowned for its capability to absorb toxins and along with Lycopodium, is recommended for digestive problems resulting from excess gas.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain, which occurs in the upper abdominal regions which is caused due to improper consumption of food and is commonly referred to as indigestion. If the condition is prolonged, a doctor must be visited. Remedy: Anacardium is a remedy that is useful for people who experience frequent and periodic bouts of upper abdominal pain.The remedy Argentum nitricum is suggested for people who experience Dyspepsia along with nausea. This is a pain in the upper abdominal region along with retching of mucus. Another remedy for this condition is Nux Vomica. This is suggestedfor people who are usually restless.
Treating flatulence and dyspepsia that is experienced by people after consumption of starchy and fatty foods requires Natrum carbonicum. These people cannot consume milk and often have a number of food allergies. Phosphorus is recommended for people who vomit along with their dyspepsia even though they usually crave short term solutions, like cold drinks.