Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Suresh Karale
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Suresh KaraleYour feedback matters!
Health tip for the day - know the natural remedy that can help in removing dark eye circles.
- chop and crush a spring of mint leaves.
- apply the mashed leaves to dark under eye circles, leave it for 20 mintues then rinse.
Do it twice a week.
Sir from 1 year hair fall is going on. I could not recognise the reason for what it happens so. With in 1 year I stayed 1 month in Mumbai then after 6 month in Delhi after that I am staying in chhattisgarh state where more coal is produced. Sir sperm discharge happens 1 time in a weak usually. By combing once around 20 ,25 hair falls and also washing heads by shampoo around 30 hair falls. I am usually using hair oil every night but that also not working. Please I am so concerned over it please at this matter and suggest for any thing.
Hello I am 39 years old and female. I have bad dark spots all around my face. I have visited may doctors and skin specialist but they failed to cure it properly. So what should I do now? Please suggest.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I have hair fall problem since two years. My hairs are too thin. I have used too many medication shampoos. Please suggest a suitable treatment to get rid of hair fall.
I am suffering hair fall problem still five years. So, can you suggest me. New hair growth Madison name that is back my hair hundred percent surely. Thanks Rana Age -26.
Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough.
Here are some of the skin issues that youngsters face and ways to prevent them:
- Acne: Whether it is blackheads, whiteheads or spots filled with pus, acne affects about 80% of teenagers at some point in their lives. Teenagers are more prone to this problem because the hormone levels during this time are especially high, resulting in an increase in the magnitude of sebaceous glands and the oil that is produced. When too much oil is produced, this, along with dead skin cells block, the follicles, giving rise to acne. There are certain ways in which you can prevent it from occurring, such as always having a bath after any strenuous activity, not picking or touching the problem areas and washing acne-prone spots only two times a day.
- Oily Skin: Oily skin is a very common occurrence during teenage years. To a certain extent, oily skin may be due to genetics but for some, it may be due to hormonal changes that cause excess oil to be produced on the skin surface. In order to not inflame the skin further, individuals with oily skin shouldn't overly scrub their skin as well as not use harsh cleansers to clean the face. More importantly, when you do use a cleanser on your face, you should only do so two times a day. If you go overboard, it would only do more harm than good.
- Excessive Sweating: Excessive sweating is another major cause of concern for teenagers. The problem can be due to two different conditions - stress or hyperhidrosis (a condition wherein you sweat excessively on a daily basis). Wearing clothes made from cotton, using antiperspirants as well as avoiding drinks and foods that may cause episodes of excessive sweating are some of the ways in which you can keep the problem in control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.