Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil SatreYour feedback matters!
After Cesar on 13 the Oct 2016 successfully delivered baby at 10 am, my sister's blood pressure fall down to 40 in systolic at night about 1 am. After 2 hours urine stopped. Then blood b+ given to her and admitted to CCU unit of hospital for 6 days, then bp & urine got normal but her belly size could not reduce, and in ct scan about 10 cm × 9 cm size blood clot is in. After that transferred to r g kar medical CLG & hospital on 20/10/2016. After 3 pouch blood, and 2 pouch white plasma given to her and some clotting blood got out from her cesarean place. And after that successful operation done by doctors out the whole clot in this Friday. But now problem is about 101°F to 101.5°F fever suffers her daily in afternoon to night from sat to today. All antibiotics are running, paracetamol are running but why the fever could not left I worried. Please suggest me sir / madam. Why we should do. There is no dengue or malaria. Doctor said she has a own infection, but is it proper or not. Please suggest me as early as possible.
I am 62 yr. Male no diabetic. BP 90/130 taking tablet tenormin25 & stamlo 5.i am handicap with leg. I can't walk to long. I have corolstrol problem. I want to maintain LDL &HDL pl. Suggest me medicine for my body.
I am 62 years old I suffering from hypertension since 12 years and also having sleep problems. Right now I am taking NEBICARD H for hypertension and AMIXIDE and Trika. 5 mg. But still having some problems with sleep. Also feeling some sex problems like pre ejaculation. Please advise your opinion.
After a heart attack in May I was prescribed, amongst other things, 40 mgs of atorvastatin daily as a precaution. My consultant cut it down to 20mgs in September as cholesterol levels seemed fine and I have no further appointments to see the consultant. Latest blood test showed my cholesterol.
1. Make sure your blood pressure is under 140/90 mm Hg. If your systolic pressure (the top number) is over 140, ask your doctor what you can do to lower it.
2. Take your high blood pressure medicine, if prescribed, every day. If you have questions, talk to your doctor.
3. Aim for a healthy weight. If you are overweight or obese, carrying this extra weight increases your risk of high blood pressure. One way to determine if you need to lose weight is to find out your body mass index or BMI. If your BMI is above the healthy range (i.e., 25 or greater), or if your waist measurement is greater than 35 inches (women) or 40 inches (men) you probably have excess abdominal weight and you may benefit from weight loss especially if you have other risk factors. Talk to your doctor to see if you are at increased risk for high blood pressure and need to lose weight.
4. Increase your physical activity. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, such as walking, most days of the week. You can do 30 minutes in three 10-minute segments.
5. Choose foods low in salt and sodium. Most Americans should consume no more than 2.4 grams (2,400 milligrams) of sodium a day. That equals 6 grams, about one teaspoon of table salt a day. For someone with high blood pressure, the doctor may advise less.
6. Read nutrition labels. Almost all packaged foods contain sodium. Every time you prepare or eat a packaged food, know how much sodium is in one serving.
7. Keep a sodium diary. You may be surprised at how much sodium you consume each day and the diary will help you decide which foods to decrease or eliminate.
8. Use spices and herbs instead of salt to season the food you prepare at home.
9. Eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, and low-fat dairy foods.
10. If you consume alcohol at all, consume moderate amounts. For men, this is less than two 12 oz servings of beer, or two 5 oz glasses of wine, or two 1 1/2 oz servings of "hard" alcohol a day. Women or lighter weight people should have not more than a single serving of any one of these beverages in a given day.