Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil JainYour feedback matters!
M 20 years old girl. I want to conform something ki last month 4 june ko mences hui thi bt 5 ko me intimate hui thi but fr 5 ko shaam m mences hogayi thi. But is month mere mences nhi hui. So m I pregnent?
Hi doctor. I am 6 and half month pregnant. And I have gallstone. What should I eat 4 a healthy pregnancy. Could I take milk?
In april didnt got my periods. Please help it ws suppose to due 24 th of april bt today its like 15days up. My periods are irregular nd neither got my periods nor got any positive lines on tool test till today. M heavy with stomach pain. Please help.
Hi Dr. My period date is 4. today 5 may I test I am nt pregnant. My period come on time bt nw late. Last month my thyroid is 3. I feel like period from 10 days bt nt yet. I wait or there is chance that pregnancy test may b wrong. I hav mix feeling. In morning gastric. In other side I always feel feet burn in period days this is also happen n bloating also. Plzhelp me I do again pregnancy test.
My vagina and thighs so dark. What can I do. Give me some tablet or cream. Tell me hair removal idea.. Because hair removal cream and shave is bad for vagina. Thak you.
I'm a 20 year old female and I've a problem of irregular periods. Last year my doctor gave me oral pills and I even took that for 2 months but that messed up my weight, my skin and my mental health so I had to stop taking it as it was making me miserable. I also got an USG done but no cysts found whatsoever. I haven't had my periods for the last 4 months. What should I do? is there any other solution than oral pill for this problem?
A 43 years female sonography of pelvis result says Presence of fungal hypoechoic focal lesion measuring 16x15mm Whats this please suggest & Help.
Had pid earlier. Taken oflox oz and doxycycline courses. Again after 20 days. Having intense vaginal hole itching with yellowish White discharge. We are using condoms. Husband is not having any symptoms. What is this? Have taken anti fungals also. Having weakness and joint pains too!
Hello doctors (Please see additional info.) Mera 2nd ectopic ho kar 7 months ho gae hai To ab we are planning for a baby One of the doctor prescribed us to take medicines to boost sperm Please help us prescribe best medicine Aaj mere periods ka 5th day hai To konse din sex karna accha hoga and please help And wish me luck.
My nipples are paining from last 2days very badly. My boyfriend bit it and pulled it. Its was my first experience. Now its paining. I can't even wear my dress. When I move it pains. What should I do to reduce this pain? Please suggest.
I am a female of 16 yrs. How to understand that whether I need an Ultrasonography? What are the symptoms of polycystic ovarian syndrome? Pls tell me dr.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.
Related Tip: "Wounds Vs Bruises"