Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am getting lot of vesicles type small spots on my hands, legs and back. Also severe Itching. Have tried different cortical steroids like fucibet and halovate f cream. While the spots go, new ones keep on coming. What should I?
I am having hair fall problem. I already have tried many treatments like vitamin capsules, patanjali oil and shampoo etc. But still no solution. Can you guide me please.
My friend keep on scratching on his buttocks, due to continuous scratching of the skin wounds (like patches) are formed on the buttocks. He will feel some what good after scratching but the output of that scratching is too high which results in the formation of new wounds. He dint use any medication till now. How to resolve it, please resolve it as soon as possible.
My hair is falling too much so I requested you doctor to give a suggestion or medicine to stop falling of hair.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet I am sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Sir I am loosing my hair. I tried many oil. But didn't get benefit. Please tell me solution. Thank you.
I'm losing my hairs daily and tired with all shampoos. Till now no better results I dint get so please tel me the correct prescription!
I want to ask that I am suffering from hair fall and rough and dull hair how to control my hair fall?
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.