Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil ChilgarYour feedback matters!
Sometimes with watching mobile at night my eyes pain a little bit whether I should go for check up or not please help me with it?
Hi doctor, how to reduce eye stress? I work on for 7 hours in a day. Please suggest some foods also that can be helpful for eyesight. Thanks
My father has High myopia. Due to that and high tension, his vitreous humour dried off. This again came up with tearing of his retina. So he has internal bleeding in his eyes. This was also caused by the degeneration in his eyes as per the doctors. Now due to the blood he is unable to see clearly. I also studied biology and with that small l knowledge, isn't there any way to help my father. Can't the vitreous humour be replaced by any other fluid suitable at the same place for the same purpose. How much would it cost approximately. Also suggest if there is any other way to solve this problem. What are the ways to stop the degeneration in the eyes. His second eye is also under degeneration. What are the ways to stop it. Please respond.
Hello, I have a generic question to ask about. What are the chances for a child to get short sightedness if both the parents have it. I had -3.5(I have undergone LASIK 6 years back) and my wife is still wearing glasses on -2. Kindly tell me if the chances for getting eye sight is high if a child is born? If yes, can we prevent it from it? Thank you.
I am addicted to mobile phone and my eyes are feeling sick please suggest me how to control usage of mobile.
My family member is suffering from diffused facial hypopigmentation from the last 10 months and it is gradually deepening. No itching. I have already tried laser, chemical peel worsening the condition. Now I have stopped using sunscreen but there is no benefit. please give your expert opinion.
I use laptop atleast 8 hrs a day, I think my eye sight is littlebit less, what' s the procedure to have my eyesight 6/6.& my daily work also not get disturb.
Hi sir. I m an engineering student. And I hv partial color blindness. Due to this I face prblm in govt job. Is any treatment avlble of color blindness either in allopathy or homeopathy. Pls reply.
I am aged 19 and I am suffering from sever head ach and eyes pain with sinus infection symptoms I used many medicines but what is the solution for permanent cure please hep me.
Hi. I am 29 years old. I have eye problem after wake up in morning my eyes showing swelling it look like small bag under eye. It really look bad and my face also look like old man. I am continuously worked on computer so this is a major reason. But I am facing this problem from childhood. After bath my eye becoming red because of this I am not concentrating on my work. Some time feeling weakness. For eye relief I used ultra uv forte eye glass. But I did not get any relief.
She is 5 years old. The doctor prescribed spectacles for her for simple myopia. The power is -1.5. Is there chances for lazy eyes if she doesn't wear spectacles from now on?
Hello Sir. I Used To Ride Bike For Going To College. But From Few Days I feeling one problem with my eyes. That they are going red n dropping water n sometimes it's hurt also. I am not using any eyeware while riding bike. Should I use? Is using mobile at night create problems for eyes? Please help I am 21 years old.
I am 27 years old. I have eyes problem. My eyes in some time watering problems and infection from dust what should I do? Please help me.
I have problem of my eyes I'm not able to see properly that's why I wanna ask to you and I have a problem in my stomach pls try to solve this problem.
My daughter suffering from eye infection last 1week she age just 25days. Please tell me your suggestion how to reduce this infection.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.