Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sumita SatarkarYour feedback matters!
What should I do to be fit and strong? If I do dieting I am getting exhausted and tired very often. Please help me with this.
I am too skinny. I take normal diet and do not do intense work but still no gain in weight. I never fast and took a normal diet as normal person do. I am worried. I do not take that weight gainers although I used some but no benefits received so I left them and take normal diet, And I can not take much in one shot, I try but I can not. Please suggest something.
I have joined gym for weight loss, I do cardio and exercise, last week did weight lifting about 30-50 kg when I told this my Friends they said weight lifting is not good and then I consulted my trainer regarding this she told weight lifting is good for health and can loss weight quickly.
Good morning sir, my age 24 years but my wight is 52 kg how to improve I used all things but no growth please tell me.
I have tried almost everything but I am not gaining weight even I eat healthy food n doing workout too. Can you help me with it?
I am 24 years old I want be healthy because right now I have very thin personality so I want to little bit fat.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others. Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.