Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sumedha KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my gf she didn't bleed so she told I bleed in washroom. She had taken ipill tablet so I have a doubt if they take ipill tablet will they bleed.
I have sex with my gf on march 1 st wk. And I gave her ipill. After 10 days she has bleeding for 2 days. Again on april 1 st wk we have sex. But I did nt give her ipill and I used condom. On april 13 she had bleeding and on 15 it hs stopped. And she had test pregnancy. And it is -ve. She had test it on home made basis. What can I do now. Pleas suggest me.
We guys use to sex daily. But now a days my husband feel weakness after sex. What is the main reason of this weakness. And we are doing unprotected sex from last 1 year but I could not conceived.
My wt is 67 kg and my height is 5.2". I am obese person can this lead problem in conception or pregnancy.
You may fight tooth and nail with your brother or sister over the smallest thing, but if you’re ever in trouble, your sibling will be the first person you think of. It is rightly said that the only person or persons you share your entire life with are your siblings. This is what makes Rakshabandhan a very special day. What could be a better occasion than this to show your brother or sister how much they mean to you, don't you think?
And one of the best ways to show love is by cooking for them. So, if you want to make Rakshabandhan special for your sibling, how about cooking them a fabulous breakfast to start the day with? Here are four simple ideas that are sure to make your sibling’s day start off on a great note.
1. Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie: Bananas are considered a complete meal and it is the best way to start a day. However, not everyone likes eating a banana. Combine a banana with peanut butter and milk to create a smoothie that no one can refuse. Not only is this tasty, it also ensures that our brother or sister gets a healthy breakfast even if they’re always complaining about not having time for breakfast.
Recipe: In a blender, combine all ingredients(milk, 1tsp. peanut butter, 1medium banana) and blend until smooth. Use ice cubes for a thicker consistency.
2. Quinoa muffins: Quinoa is a protein rich food that also has a number of other vitamins and minerals. If your sibling is conscious about weight management, quinoa muffins could be the perfect Rakshabandhan gift. These muffins can even be made the night before. Not only that, who said you can have them only for breakfast- give your sibling a basket of these muffins and they’ll think of you every time they snack on one.
Recipe: You need 1 cup quinoa(cooked), 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 2 cups all-purpose flour, 3/4 cup dark-brown sugar, 1½ teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ cup raisins, 1 cup whole milk, 1 large egg. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl or stand mixer, put in all the ingredients and mix until well combined. Pour into muffin tins just over ½ full. Mist your muffin tin with oil, or line with silicone liners or foil liners to prevent sticking. Bake for 15-16 minutes until you press them and they spring back. The toothpick test doesn't work well on these as a bit of crumb will stick to the toothpick as they are so rich and moist.
3. Oatmeal squares: Oats are the ideal breakfast for people with gluten allergies. Along with being a rich source of fiber, vitamins and minerals, oatmeal can also help lower blood sugar levels, aid with weight loss and reduce the risk of cardiac trouble. Thus, oatmeal squares are a healthier yet just as tasty alternative to brownies and cakes. Gift your siblings a whole dish cut into squares or individually pack each oatmeal square in a zip lock bag so that they can have a healthy breakfast on the go.
Recipe: You need 1⁄2 cup margarine. 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, 2 cups rolled oats. Melt margarine, combine with sugar. Add oats and mix well. Press into 8-inch square baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown. Cool and cut into 25 squares.
4. Granola bars: For people who are always in a hurry in the morning, granola bars are an excellent breakfast idea. These bars combine fiber from oats with the healthy oils from almonds, minerals from peanut butter and antioxidants from honey. For an added ‘yum’ factor, you could also add a few chocolate chips or other types of dried fruit.
Recipe: You need 2 cups oatmeal, 1 cup sliced almonds, 1 cup shredded coconut, 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ, 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, 2/3 cup honey, 1/4 cup light brown sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract, 1/2 cup chopped dates, 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots, 1/2 cup dried cranberries. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter an 8 by 12-inch baking dish and line it with parchment paper. Toss the oatmeal, almonds, and coconut together on a sheet pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and stir in the wheat germ. Reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees F. Place the butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for a minute, then pour over the toasted oatmeal mixture. Add the dates, apricots, and cranberries and stir well. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Wet your fingers and lightly press the mixture evenly into the pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until light golden brown. Cool for at least 2 to 3 hours before cutting into squares. Serve at room temperature.
With a gift like this be prepared for a big, warm hug and smile that goes from ear to ear. After all, what more could someone ask for than for a day to start like this?
Many physician say using soap to wash the vagina is wrong but what can a girl use to wash her vagina during her menstrual period to remove the blood stench and still not have an infection.
Hello mam I am 30 years old, and marriage ko 2 years ho gae hai. Ab hum baby plan krna chahte hai, last month 14 June ko periods aye the, mujhe kuch dino se legs pain ho rha tha, 3 day pahle pregnancy test kiya tha, but negative aya, but ab 2- 3 din se nabhi k niche pain ho rha gai and morning me loose motion bhi. Aisa kyu ho rha hai, kya mai dubara pregnancy check jr sakti hu. And please tell me k pregnancy k liye week me kitni var sex kr sakte hai, jis se mai jaldi pregnant ho jau.
I want to know, for pregnancy how much sperm quantity is require. Also want to know best timing to do sex for conceive.
I am TTC from last 8th months and taking some drugs like dufaston 10mg & adova 1mg but last month i only take adova 1mg and i missed my periods from 6days this months(my cycle is regular)i did a home pregnancy test and it shows negetive.Now what to do?
Hi Doctors, me and my wife trying for baby from 1 year but we did not succeed. My sperm report is good. My wife went for hsg test. And according to report her uterus shape is not proper. in report bicornuate uterus is seen. Apart from this everything is normal. My gynecologist not giving any clear treatment picture. Can any one please tell me how uterus will come in proper shape. What will be procedure or treatment for that?
Hi sir/madam Am pregnant for the second time and now 3 months pregnant. The pain I get in the upper hips is what I can't tolerate. It is so much that I can not even turn by side when I laid down straight. This did not happened in my first pregnancy. Please help me saying y am getting this type of pain. Thanking you.
My daughter is 19 years old and is suffering from PCOD. She has been on tablet Deviry 10 mg since 1.5 years. Without medication she does not get her periods. Is it ok to continue with medication like this for a long duration? Does it have adverse effects? Should we go in for some other treatment route?
My wife is 50 years. Here periods has stopped about 4 months back. We have had unprotected sex now worried about if there are any chances of conceiving.
I am 23 Years Old Female. How to reduce periods pain and blood bleeding without any Injurious to health.
A drastic change in the life style habits and this modern world people face many health issues in their daily life. Obesity is one of the major health issues that most people are affected with.
Obesity or being overweight is a condition characterized by excessive storage of fat in the body. When the body's calorie intake exceeds the amount of calories burned, it leads to the storage of excess calories in the form of body fat. Increased body fat puts a person at risk for many critical conditions such as heart disease, liver damage, diabetes, arthritis and Kidney problems.
The most common cause of obesity is a lack of physical activity, intake of excessive carbohydrates, fatty and junk food items. It might be even due to pathological or hereditary cause. Ayurveda gives many natural home remedy measures to reduces the body weight and to get rid of obesity.
In Ayurveda, obesity is known as Medarog, which is caused by the aggravation of Kapha. Kapha is an Ayurvedic humor which is dense, heavy, slow, sticky, wet and cold in nature. It governs all structure and lubrication in the mind and body apart from controlling weight and formation of all the seven tissues - nutritive fluids, blood, fat, muscles, bones, marrow and reproductive tissues.
The Ayurvedic line of management begins with the pacification of Kapha Dosha. This can be done by eliminating Kapha-aggravating foods from the diet. Next, the focus is on cleaning of the Medovahi channels through cleansing herbs so that excess weight can be reduced.
Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Salacia Reticulata (Kotahla Himbutu), Garcina cambogia (Vrikshamla), Commiphora Mukul Resin (Guggul) and Nigella Sativa are the commonly used Ayurvedic medicines to cure obesity.
Natural Ayurvedic home remedies for managing weight
- Lemon juice and honey: The best and simple way to reduces weight is drinking one cup of warm water mixed with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey in empty stomach.
- Triphala powder: Mixing two teaspoon of triphala powders a natural herb easily available at homes with 500ml of water and allow it to boil for 5 mins. Strain the liquid and drink it regularly to burn the excessive fat stored in the body.
- Make cabbage as your best friend: Take one cup of cabbage daily. Cabbage contains tartaric acid and this helps to convert the sugar and other carbohydrates into fat.
- Vyaayaama: Simple exercises are also much essential to be done alone with other remedial measures to reduce the body weight
- Avoid Sugar: Avoid white sugar and starch from diet. Prefer brown rice and other cereals in the diet.
- Control your excessive eating habit: excessive eating of junk and fast foods is the most important cause of obesity. This should be avoided and learn to eat healthy and right food at regular interval. Have only three meals per day. Diet controlling does not mean fasting so it is best advised to have small meal at regular interval.
- Herbs: Herbs like Bibhitaka (Terminalia belericia), amla (Emblica officinalis), Guggul , Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) are effective for reducing the body weight.
There are many other naturally occurring items that feature prominently in managing obesity with Ayurveda. The key aspect to understand here is that Ayurveda stresses on the natural and easy ways in which one can lose weight without having to undergo mental or physical stress and strain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, I am 15 weeks pregnant and I have bacteria in urine test. Doctor prescribed niftas 100 mg tablet twice a day. Now I am using calcium, iron tablets and ecosprin also. Shall I take niftas tablet along with these tablets. Please let me know.
Hi I am 36 year old, 5'7" height and 86 kgs weight, i put on weight after my second son delivery with c- section last year, i wanted to put down my weight at any cost, please help me out
Brown sugar or White sugar?
Brown bread or White bread?
Everyone is health conscious today and most of us now believe that #brown is always the most healthiest option. But is that really true?
No doubt brown rice has more fiber and is commonly used by weight conscious people. That's true but white rice is also nice. Moderate intake of white rice also acts as fat burner. White rice has Inositol, which has fat burning, anti-anxiety and irritability reducing property. So enjoy a mix of both.
Brown sugar and white sugar both have almost same calorie content 17kcal. But most of us tend to think that white sugar is refined so its not good for health. Sugar is not a killer itself. The way we use sugar makes it harmful. Intake of overloaded sugar in biscuits, pastries, cakes, sweets and dairy affects our health. Using white sugar in moderate amount in home made food is acceptable.
Both brown and white bread are source of energy. Best option for us is to eat chapati or rice that is cooked at home and fresh rather than choosing breads whose shelf life is only few hours.