Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sumant MaliYour feedback matters!
Hi I feel some weakness in erection. I heard about a oil. So can I apply sesame oil with clove on my penis for better blood circulation. Is it good? Or please suggest me something for harder and longer erection like any food or any exercise or any tips. Apart from that I don't have any problem with my body. No acidity problem, Nothing. Don't drink alcohol or not smoking. Please help me. Thank-you soo much.
I noticed a salt like content on the bottom of the penis, it felt like it too, my foreskin started to close my penis. There is still a good opening, but can't pull a foreskin anymore, what this could be. I did a couple of test on it. Std negative, any salt in my urin negative. What else this could be.
Respected Doctor, I have a sexual problem. I have been suffering from this for the last 3 to 4 years but I haven't consulted with any doctor regarding this. The problem is with my prepuce (penis-foreskin). At the middle of the internal wall of my prepuce, the skin doesn't expand as expected during the time of erection. At this time the shaft becomes enlarged and it becomes impossible without sheer pain to take the shaft out of the skin. This is affecting my sexual health and making me anxious of my future married life as this problem is barring me from even masturbating, lest I should feel flesh-tearing pain. Please help me!
I am suffering from pcod disease. what should i do ? and is there any problem to get pregnant in future?
I am 24 year old .i have a sexual issue that I am masturbating from past 7 years after watching movies. Now I feel that size of my penis is reduced (only 2 inch under normal conditions) and my penis strength also weakened. I am worried of marriage and reproduction. What should I take steps in future to overcome this?
Is there any alternate substance to reduce intake of sugar, gradually and stop completely over the period of 4-6 weeks from now? Please suggest.
Hii sir mujhe hand practice krne ki adat ho gyi hai isse koi nuksaan toh nhi hai or meri abhi shadi bhi nhi hui.
Patient of Thyroid, high b.p. Stone in gallbladder, sits in uterus Taking amlong 5 & thyroxine 125 but my b.p is still 90 -140 around.
When I walk on high sunlight I have a problem with my eyes. Eyea were turn red and heavy headache. What should I do.
I am 25 year old boy and still I am virgin. My penis is only 4 inches. That size is OK or not. If not then suggest me how can I increase my penis size.
I am not able to orgasm since very long while hve sex evn wid hand job frm my partner .I feel resisted .I hve burning sensation Nd feel lyk stopping in between. please hlp.
Hy. I am 25 years old. I hd sexed manh times before marriage. In coming nov I am going to get married. So I need to knw is there ilanything like. artificial vagina. Which could bleed out at time of sex during first night. Or another remedies. Pls giv me suggestion also for tightening my vagina. Thnku.
Hi I am 24 years old past two years I use to to do gym six pack all these things. Without any proper diet, now i am suffering from gastric problem taking treatment from two years almost 10k used for my medics tests etc. Doctors said u have hiatus hernia gave some tab all those stuff, I wanted to die with this problem my parents cant afford for my operation, this is the age everyone is doing job & earnig money, and I just comp my graduate unable to do study and concentrate I am loosing my confidence, more than two hours cant sit and also gas problem from mouth and also from down part, when i am having lunch are breakfast vomit sensation is coming, please give suggestion what kind of medicines what kind of food and diet should be taken I will follow strictly please some one help me, already I have attempted to die bu I have to tc of my parents
Can drinking of unboiled mother dairy milk for around 3 months be the reason of jaundice hep a but it is pasteurized.
The first commandment of healthy living is to eat plenty of fresh fruits. However, did you know that some fruits are healthier than others? Fruits do not have any added sugars but many fruits are rich in natural sugar. Lychees, figs, and avocados are three such fruits and should be consumed in limited amounts. However, here are 11 fruits with the lowest sugar content.
- Limes and lemons: Limes and lemons are known as sour fruits. While they are rich in vitamin C, they do not contain a lot of sugar. Freshly squeezed lime juice and hot water are the perfect drink to curb your appetite and raise metabolism.
- Raspberries: Raspberries are rich in fiber but have only a little more than a teaspoon of sugar per cup. This makes them the perfect fruit to start the day with.
- Strawberries: Strawberries may taste sweet but a cup of fresh strawberries that only about 7 grams of sugar. However, a cup of strawberries has enough vitamin C to take care of your daily requirements.
- Blackberries: A cup of these berries also has minimal sugar. Along with fiber, these fruits are also rich in antioxidants. These berries also help lower the risk of type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and other such conditions.
- Kiwi: Did you know that kiwis are technically berries? Each kiwi has less than 6 grams of sugar but is very rich in vitamin C.
- Grapefruit: A grapefruit is a perfect breakfast. These citrus fruits are rich in fiber and low in sugar. Half a grapefruit contains only 52 calories and minimal sugar. They are also rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium.
- Avocado: Avocados are naturally low in their sugar content. One raw avocado has less than a gram of sugar. However, they are full of vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, and potassium.
- Watermelon: Summer would be incomplete without watermelons. Though they taste sweet, watermelons are very low in sugar. A cup of watermelon has less than 10 grams of sugar.
- Cantaloupe: Cantaloupes are rich in vitamin A but a cup of this fruit has only about 14 grams of sugar. They are also rich in vitamin B, magnesium and fiber.
- Oranges: Eating an orange is the best way to boost our vitamin C levels and keep infections away. One orange typically contains less than 70 calories and 12 grams of sugar.
- Peaches: A medium sized peach has less than 13 grams of sugar. This is an example of how taste can be deceptive when it comes to calories.
Given the sugar content in these fruits, it would be a great idea for the diabetics and weight watchers to include them in their diet and have a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.