Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Sumannt MahavanYour feedback matters!
She is constantly complaining about pain in right hand thumb for quiet sometime now. Having a problem folding thumb. Problem working using right hand thumb Pls help.
My back bone is coming out. What I should do. I used to practice standing straight but I got pained. What should I do.
I am 44 years old male from last six months daily morning when I wakeup not feeling fresh pain in both feet for 5 to ten minuets after normal.
I suffering from bone pain hand feet numbness tingling, rt leg weakness .my vitamin b12 level 185/pg/ml advice me sir.
Left leg paining. Can not fold the leg cuz pain is under knee. Doctors said about that is a weakness. Oil massage & Multivitamin capsules taking from doctors advise. Three doctors advised same . But problem is same.
I am 51 years old man. Recently I am having pain under both feet. I feel more pain or burn around the right leg heel. I am not diabetes patient. I am unable to even walk properly with this pain or burn like sensation. Kindly advice me.
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
In the majority of the cases, a dislocation of the joint is easily detectable as it induces inflammation along with redness and deformation of the affected area. Some of the other symptoms that might occur as a result of the dislocation of the body joints could be:
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.