Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sukumari DhokaYour feedback matters!
I Got married in December. Then got pregnant in January. BuT that time I took a pill for abortion. After that we are trying for a baby from April till date. BuT no succeed. What should b issue. We both have no health issue and my periods are regular. please suggest.
I am 26 year old women. My last period was on 12th of june. We had have unprotected sex from 9th of this month, which was safe period. But till now I dont have my periods. Am I pregnant? Is there any possibility of conceiving?
I am not getting my periods from last two months. I took contraceptive tablet before my last period.I did check twice with d pregnancy kit n its came negative twice. I evn ate papaya continuesly for three days but zero results. Plz let me know y I m not getting my periods. I am 30 years old
My legs pain a lot at night when my day is hectic. I'm planning for child after 3months, what tests need to be performed now and what supplement need to start 3months before conceiving?
I am 37 years old female suffering from PCOD problem since pubic age. I never have periods without having contraceptive pills. I went through so many medical investigations and tests but there is no use. I have my periods only after having pills. I don't have any baby also. If I stop taking pills, then I don't have periods. I am really fed up now. What should I do? Please help me.
We had an unprotected sex in aug 2015. She got her periods til last month. Sometimes irregular. Now this time it got delayed. She must be in periods but still not. Is she pregnant? After aug we did not had sex till date. What is the reason of delay in periods? Is she pregnant or is thr any chance of getting pregnant after 6months? I had not released sperm inside I am sure but still I m worried.
Dear Sir, How sex is healthy if I have sex with a 30 years old women without using a condom and she is having two Children's.
I have doubt am planning for pregnancy so we are having intercourse day by day on 11 day to 24 days we should give gap before periods means At least 3 days before the last date of period.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend 4 times in a single day then after sex within in a half hour I gave her unwanted 72 .her periods started on 18/03/17 and we had sex on 1/04/17. Is she will pregnant. Help.
I sometimes get period on the regular date but keeps on getting irregular after two months of passing what should I do? I don't want medicines but some exercises which will help. I kindly ask you what should I do?
As I am pregnant from last 3.5 month and I m not aware about it now I don't want to carry this child please suggest me the best solution to avoid the child from yesterday I had taken one medicine name emptkop kit to avoid the child so please suggest me is this right or not as soon as possible
Although no one can entirely avoid catching a virus, a sincere effort to prevent the onset of a viral infection should definitely be made. True, that vaccinations really help curb the onset of flu and other viral infections, but a healthy diet and lifestyle are as essential. A nutritious and balanced diet along with regular exercises, will ensure that the immune system of the body remains strong, thus protecting you from viral fever and cold. If you are quite susceptible to cold and the flu, it is a cause for concern as it indicates poor immune system functioning. In this case, ensure that you bring certain changes to your diet and maintain good hygiene.
Here are a few tips which will help you stay away from viruses and infections-
- Make sure you take in plenty of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is known to offer great protection against viral infections such as cold and the flu and the best source of it is the sun. This is why cases of flu are more common during the winter months, when the days are short.
- Wash hands: Make it a point to wash your hands before every meal and after every visit to the toilet. Ensure that children do the same and consciously inculcate this habit in them. Most viral infections are spread through touch; while one can definitely not stop contact with other human beings and things, viral infection can be greatly avoided by maintaining this hygienic habit.
- Eat warm meals: Viruses can live under normal temperatures, but die due to high temperature. Thus, ensure that you eat warm meals to prevent the onset of viral infections.
- Try not to share personal utilities: Sharing personal belongings such as razors, toothbrushes and towels is another easy way of catching a virus. Avoid doing so especially when you are aware that viral infection is pretty rampant.
- Make sure you get your vaccinations at the right time: Today, flu vaccinations can be taken either yearly or in the span of 6 months. Make sure that you have taken yours on time to prevent the onset of any viral infection.
Viral infections are easy to catch, and will definitely affect your daily activities for a short period of time. It is thus, essential that you take the necessary precautions to prevent such infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
The little bundle of joy in your arms! Holding your baby for the first time indeed is an experience every couple craves. Having a baby is a blessing. Who doesn’t want to have their child but do certain medical factors make it hard to conceive?
With treatments such as IVF and IUI, the chances of conceiving have increased. Intrauterine insemination (IUI) and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) are two most commonly used fertility treatment methods. These accelerate a couple’s probability of becoming parents.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is the most common and most efficient type of assisted reproductive procedure which includes fertilizing an egg in a laboratory dish outside the body, and then implanting it in a woman's uterus.
Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) on the other hand is a fertility treatment that requires placing sperm inside a woman's uterus to promote fertilization. The purpose of IUI is to focus on increasing the sperm count that reaches the fallopian tubes and eventually raises the possibility of fertilization.
Opting for IVF over IUI
- It depends on the patient’s decisions. Some patients do understand that their problem is not big enough and do not want to go through multiple IUI sessions. So for them, IVF is best. Some prefer to try IUI several times and then may finally opt for IVF. There are also some factors regarding women’s conceiving issues that determine if she is fit for IVF.
- If a lady’s age is 35 and above, and she is trying for more than five years but is still unable to conceive yet, IVF is best suited for her. Also, IVF can offer a better chance for patients who have Endometriosis. It is a phenomenon which affects the number of eggs, decreasing the count and also affects the Fallopian tubes. Thus the rate of conceiving is much higher with the IVF as compared to other fertility treatments.
- IVF is an excellent option if you have blocked, scarred, damaged or missing Fallopian tubes, as the IVF process avoids the Fallopian tubes solely.
- Women who have been unsuccessful so far with other fertility treatments, including fertility medications and IUI (intrauterine insemination), for them IVF can be the last resort rely upon as IVF often gives hope where other treatments have failed.
When to Opt for IUI?
It is best to choose this method of treatment when there is male infertility, especially with low sperm count and erectile dysfunctions. Also, IUI is cheaper. A woman’s possibilities to get pregnant are increased by 20% in every IUI treatment cycle.
Be it IVF or IUI. Irrespective of the treatment you opt for, stay with patience and belief. With the advancement in medical technologies conceiving a child is now possible than ever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
Sir my wife was 18 months pregnancy, in this she was suffering headache, toilet nt clearing, even in 2days she was going toilet. What can I do sir pl suggest me.
My wife is pregnant .during pregnancy if we do the kissing ,romance and sex then due to this our child affected by this activity.
Ayurveda recommends different diet and lifestyle in every different season. By following such ritucharya one should develop body immunity and avoid all possible seasonal diseases.
In this season body general body strength of an individual is weak. One must follow specific diet and life style as there is chance of digestive problems in this season.
Metabolism is sluggish during rainy season so there is loss of appetite compare to other season
1. Consume light and fresh foods from rice and wheat
2. Consume small piece of ginger with rick salt before every meal.
3. Take sour and salted soups
4. Eat warm food and avoid uncooked foods and salads
5. Avoid leafy vegetables
6. Consuming haritaki (terminalia chebula) with rock salt is beneficial.
1. Avoid sleeping in day time slow down the digestion
2. Avoid over exertion and workout
3. Basti panchakarma is very useful as it controls vata dosha like gas collection and constipation.