Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata DhumalYour feedback matters!
When I speak my tonsil side area pain. And little bit pain in chest side area. Dr. Gave me illadey tab. And bandy tab. It worked on me but after few days it came back.
I have been masturbating for many years which may have caused some bad affects on my sexual health. If I quit masturbating can my body recover from the damages and in how much time? please suggest some food which can hlp me and medicine if required.
Every evening my head aches. What is the problem? is there any pills which could cure my head aches? please help.
Dear Doc I start my day by having a banana going for a brisk walk for 20 mint. And doing exercise such as bench dips, lunges half squats and full squats. After doing my daily exercise I eat a watermelon or sometimes I don't eat anything. In breakfast I eat two chapati wid vegetables and a glass of milk and in the afternoon I eat three chapatis, vegetables. Cucumber one whole bowl and curd that too one cup. Before leaving for the day I eat one apple daily. In the night I eat rice and non veg curry. My query is I want to loose wait as my weight should be 58 kgs according to my height which is 5'4. Right now my weight is 65 kgs. Whether I'm eating the right diet or not. Please advice.
I am 24 years old male. I am feeling light headed, and when I stand once my head got no sense over on my body. And I feel drowsy, and I can't go to crowdy places, if I went to crowdy places, I can't breathe properly, and I get too much sweat on my chest and on my body. I feel dying. Like in movie theatres and public places etc. And my heart beat also raised once. What should I do for this?
I had two skin tags and got it removed through laser treatment by a doctor. Area around the skin tag blackened. The doctor said it would fade after 4 weeks. I feel ashamed to go outside with the black mark. I want the mark gone soon as possible. What can I do?
I had sex two weeks back and I have taken ipill within 2 hours of sex. Since I was in a hurry I dono whether the pill has gone inside my mouth or it fell down sumver. After 1 week of sex I got light bleeding but its not periods. The bleeding is still continuing ts already 7 days of bleeding? am I pregnant or is it the side effects of ipill? please help me.
I have a sexual problem like early falling during sexual discourse, I newly got married. So please advise me.
Pneumonia is a type of lung infection that may affect one or both lungs. In this condition the air sacs, also known as alveoli, fill with pus or fluid, which makes it difficult to breathe. Moreover, pneumonia is known to cause inflammation in the air sacs. This disease may range from mild to life threatening and the severity depends on cause of inflammation, the organism fostering your infection, your age and general health.
Most common symptoms associated with the condition are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shaking chills
- Rapid heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Dry cough
- Muscle aches
- Bluish skin tone due to oxygen deficiency
- Blood in sputum that is coughed up mucus
- Labored breathing
- High fever
- Bacteria: One of the most common causes of pneumonia is the bacteria named as Streptococcus pneumoniae. This type of pneumonia may occur after you have had flu or a cold or maybe even on its own. Moreover, it may affect only one part of the lung i.e. the lobe and is also known as lobar pneumonia.
- Viruses: Viruses are one of the main reasons why children below 5 years of age suffer from pneumonia. Viruses that cause pneumonia may also cause cold or flu. Viral pneumonia is usually mild and may be treated at home itself. However, in some cases, it may be very severe and life-threatening.
- Mycoplasmas: Mycoplasma is a type of bacteria that doesn't have a cell wall around the cell membrane which is why they are usually unaffected by most antibiotics which target cell wall synthesis. The symptoms of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas are mild and the patient does not require bed rest. This type of pneumonia is known as 'Walking Pneumonia'.
- Fungi: People with weakened immune systems or chronic health problems usually develop pneumonia due to fungi. You may also develop fungal pneumonia by inhaling large doses of it mainly found in soil or bird droppings.