Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata BapatYour feedback matters!
Hello! My weight is under control and also I work out regularly .But my whole body skin is loose as if there is no lean muscle .I reduced salt intake years back and increasing protein intake but I don't see any change .Can you please suggest an effective solution to this problem. And so let me know any medical test to reveal water content in the body.
Hi I am 29 years old male am suffering from knee pain from last 29 days when I bend my knee its paining like I have no strength on my knee otherwise no pain when am walking or standing. why is this happened to me nd wats the reason to pain.
Hi I had unprotected sex on 25th march night and 26th morning n then took ipill on 26th noon itself. But now I got periods on 9th april n then on 2nd day it s not happening or very light like 4th day of period. So am I pregnant or it could be just side effect of pill? And I had my last period on 13th march. Now it s third day of period and it s still not happening. What should I do?
My right leg pains alot, starting from my right bum down to my thighs and sometimes till my ankle. Is it sciatica?
I'm guna I'm 19 years old.in my body some pimples are coming. Its spreading through over the body and it's very itchy. Its happening from 6 months .I'm consulting doctors and using medicines but no use .pls tell the medicine names to use. Its occurred on thighs ,urethra, fingers etc.
I am playing lawn tennis and because of that I'm getting tanned. I'm already using sunscreen lotion of lotus 50spf. Can you suggest me a better lotion and *other ways to get detann*.
Dear sir/madam Me suffering last 2 weeks below neck to full stomach burning, if I will drink water also burning lot me consult once hospital given me some medicine and syrup if I will take medicine that day relief if not take medicine same burning start. Last two days I can't drink water also please give me your valuable suggestions.
Hi, my teeth are bright enough from front; however there are some black lines on the back side of the tooth. Please advise as I regularly brush twice a day. But still.
Hi I am having heavy hair loss I have used patient, head and shoulders but to no vain. Can you suggest any natural remedy, or should I use any other shampoo.
Hi. Doctor. I am in my 3rd trimester that means 7 th month. After I got pregnent my skin got so dull and I feel that I have a weight loss but my doctor told me that the weight is right. What should I do to regain my previous figure.
One of the most common ailments the elderly suffer from is arthritis. However, arthritis can affect people of all ages. It is a rheumatic disease as in, it affects joints and bones. It can be of many types and the term covers a number of inflammatory and non-inflammatory joint diseases. Some of the most well-known types of arthritis are rheumatoid arthritis, bone spurs, gout, and osteoarthritis.
The causes of arthritis have not been defined but there are a number of factors that increase a person's chances of getting it. Foremost amongst these is increasing age and excess weight. Arthritic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and lupus are said to be hereditary and linked to certain genes. Sometimes, injuries can also cause arthritic conditions. Misuse of steroids can also result in arthritis.
Here is a look at the most common symptoms of the disease :-
- Pain around the joints is the most well-known symptom of arthritis. Along with pain, you may also notice swollen or stiff joints.
- Increased body temperature around the affected joints and redness in the area is also a symptom of arthritis. These symptoms range from mild to severe, and can be constant or may come and go.
- Everybody suffers from occasional joint pains but if any of the above symptoms persist for a long duration, it is best to consult a doctor. The sooner you seek treatment, the easier it becomes to deal with arthritis. If left untreated for too long, arthritis can result in permanent joint damage.
While there is no single cure for arthritis, it can be effectively controlled if treated in time. Since the type and severity of arthritis differ from person to person, treatment for the same must also be tailored to the needs of the individual.
- Drugs for arthritis can be categorized as those that treat symptoms such as pain and stiffness, and those that suppress inflammatory conditions.
- In some cases, surgery may be advisable.
- Physical therapy and regular exercise are very important when dealing with arthritis.
- It is equally important to eat a healthy, nutritious and well-balanced diet. If you are overweight, try and lose the excess kilos.
- You must also look after your joints to ensure that there is no further degradation of bone or muscle tissue. Avoid staying in one position for a long time, and try and maintain a good posture.
These simple techniques can be very effective when dealing with all types of arthritis.
My son, aged 14 years old, is having lot of grey hairs in head. Is this because of any vitamin deficiency. What we can do to reverse graying ?
Hie. I am 23 years old. My skin tone is whitish n I olso have dark circles and my skin is very dull. Please suggest me some good home remedies through which I can brighten my skin tone.
Hello my younger brother age 23 his height only 5 ft, how to increase his height without any side effect ?
Vulvodynia refers to a condition, in which you have chronic pain near your vaginal opening. This area is known as the vulva. Vulvodynia is an extremely painful condition, which also causes a lot of irritation and burning in the vulva. There is no known cause of vulvodynia and it has been said that vulvodynia can go on for months or even years. It is such a painful condition that having sex or even sitting down for extended periods will be troublesome for you.
Here is everything you need to know about Vulvodynia.
There is only one symptom of vulvodynia and that is when there is pain in your genital area. However, the type of pain you experience may be characterized by burning, stinging or itching among other sensations.
The cause of vulvodynia is not yet known. However, there are certain factors, which increase the risk of contracting vulvodynia. Here are the factors.
- Injury or irritation to the nerves around the vulva.
- Vaginal infections
- Sensitive skin
- Changes in hormone levels
Vulvodynia itself cannot be cured, only the symptoms of vulvodynia can be relieved. Relieving symptoms is not a very quick process either as it takes weeks and sometimes even months for the symptoms to
improve. Some of the treatments which can be used to treat vulvodynia include.
- Medicines: Certain medicines relieve the symptoms, which vulvodynia causes. These medicines include steroids and anticonvulsants so that your pain will be reduced. Antihistamines are known to reduce itching.
- Surgery: When vulvodynia is localized to a particular area, surgery can be used to remove the skin and tissue of the area which has been affected by vulvodynia.
- Anesthetics: Local anesthetics can be given so that your pain is reduced for a short while. A good time to apply local anesthetics would be 30 minutes before having sexual intercourse. This is because most local anesthetics used to treat vulvodynia come in the form of ointments. If your partner comes in contact with this ointment, then he will also be feeling numb.
- Pelvic floor therapy: Many times, vulvodynia is caused by the tension in the muscles of the pelvic floor. Exercises to relieve those muscles often ease the pain caused by vulvodynia.
Related Tip: "Causes and Symptoms of Vulvodynia"