Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suhasini
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SuhasiniYour feedback matters!
Are the problems like unwanted hair on stomach, breast, face, and not gaining weight ,due to hormonal imbalance? If so, what are the remedies? This has become major problem for mr.
Yesterday I have sex with my boyfriend. This was my first time and while having sex he mistakenly tried inserted his penis above the vaginal opening and at that point I feel unbearable pain. The intensity of the pain is such that all the things got blacked in front of my eyes for a couple of seconds. As the time passed away my pain is also getting reduced but when I way up the next morning I feel the same unbearable pain with the same intensity. I am unable to sit or walk. Please help doctor.
My periods are due after 3 days and I had sexual intercourse with my partner in 12th this month, that is 10 days ago. I am experiencing brown vaginal discharge and rashes and have lower back pain. Could I have a STD or its just the pre symptoms of periods?
Water is the most critical component for all organisms, and since 2/3rd of the human body is made of water, a person can hardly survive for about 72 hours without it. For understanding the impact of water in the body, it is essential to comprehend what it does. Right from helping in digestion to controlling calorie intake to regulating and maintaining body temperature to lubricating the eyes and joints, the functions of water are endless.
Dehydration can cast a negative impact on the body function since it causes electrolyte dysfunction. And the bad news is that most people can go unaware of this condition. Therefore, it is crucial to know about all the warning signs of dehydration so that you can take quick action and prevent yourself from further complications.
- Poor concentration along with confusion: Since the human brain is 90 percent water, water deficiency can have a negative impact on a person’s thinking abilities and decision-making skills. Lack of water in the body manifests itself through forgetfulness, amnesia, difficulty in thinking and communicating. It has been found that dehydration can also pave the way for mood swings.
- Dizziness and headaches: These are some of the most common outcomes of dehydration since it leads to reduced amount of fluids around the brain. This fluid is essential since it functions as a buffer that shields the brain from mild shocks. It can cause migraines and irritation headaches since it reduces the flow of oxygen and blood to the brain.
- Dry mouth and foul breath: When you are dehydrated, your body is not able to produce enough amount of saliva which has antibacterial properties. This causes foul breath since there is bacteria attack in the oral cavity. Dry mouth is another important symptom of dehydration since water functions as a lubricant that keeps the mucous membranes in the throat, hydrated which prevents dry mouth.
- Sudden cravings for food: People tend to mistake thirst with hunger, and they end up overeating. When you are not taking enough water, your body will send false signals to the brain that you are hungry while a glass of water is all you need.
- Constipation and other digestive problem: The work of water is to hydrate all the tissues in the body, and the digestive system is no exception to this. Water can keep the gastrointestinal tract clean and supple which helps in regulating the bowel movement and prevent constipation.
- Reduced urge of urination: If you feel that you don’t need to urinate after every few hours, your body may be in need of more water. Dehydration also contributes to change in urine color and in case you have dark amber colored urine, it means you should drink up more water.
So, whenever you notice such signs, understand that you have to consume more water regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Last night, I slept with my boyfriend for the first time and he did not penetrate my vagina but he ejected his sperm on my external part of vagina and I never had sex before this. Is there any chance to get pregnant? Please help me by giving me suggestions over this matter I am very tends, my next period will be around 5th or 6th march.
I had my periods on 28 th SEP. I am using fertility medicines estrogen0. 625 mg for 28 days and progesterone for 10 days. On 21 at Oct I got periods even though I am on progesterone tab. 21 at Oct is my 24th day. Is it possible to have period on 24 th day when I am on progesterone. Please suggest me what is the condition of mine. Is any thing serious health condition.
Period started on 15th Had sex on 19th and 20th Took pill on 21st Again had sex on 23rd On 27th again darker color bleeding started with bloated stomach pain in abdomen and bladder area. What should I do is there any probability of pregnancy?
I intimate with my girlfriend on her 6th day of cycle she has a regular cycle of 28-30 days her due date is 30oct but till now mc not coming .for sure she take a urine test and it is negative .what is the reason of late period ?what she have to do?
Drug abuse is characterized by the excessive use of illegal drugs, prescription drugs or even over-the-counter drugs. Drug abuse eventually leads to drug dependency whereby the drug begins to take control over you and affects your daily activities as well as your physical health.
Treatment of drug abuse normally involves a series of steps to be undertaken. These are:
- Group therapy
- Drug addiction
Furthermore, treatment of drug abuse generally follows a 12-step program which continues even after the treatment as a part of the recovery process.
Detoxification, or simply detox, is a procedure involving medical care while attempting to deal with withdrawal symptoms after your initial break from drug use. Since dealing with withdrawal symptoms can be quite problematic, you will certainly have to consult a doctor who will probably prescribe you certain medications.
There are different types of therapy needed to overcome the problem of drug abuse. These include:
- Group therapy, where you can interact your problems with other people who are going through the same ordeal.
- Motivational interviewing (mi), where you can resolve mixed feelings with regard to quitting and treatment.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), where you can learn to take control over your actions as well as change your thought and behavior pattern in order to adjust to a drug-free life.
- Motivational enhancement therapy (met), where motivational interviewing is used to help give you more motivation with respect to quitting drug consumption.
- Family counseling, or even couples therapy, where you can learn how to stay drug-free as well as improve your relationship with your family members or with your partner.
Treatment programs are often similar to therapies and are classified into three types:
- Inpatient treatment
- Outpatient treatment
- Residential treatment.