Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suhas WavreYour feedback matters!
My mom is of 42 year old, and no she has not habit of chewing tobacco n when she open her mouth in the morning she feels swelling in the mouth n tongue, n she is all good but burning sensation inside, upper part of mouth n behind lips, n when she eat any spicy things then too much burn, its from 8 months.
Hi it's goal Sagar, My mouth is smelling bad when I talk to any one. Pls suggest me any help ful solution to leave it problem.
I have gum problems. It burns which I eat spicy food or chillies. Of late, it bleeds with I brush. Gums and teeth pain with I eat hard food. Consulted dentist. He cleaned the teeth - that is scaling. Now he is advising me to get curretage through laser. He says gums are infected with bacteria and I should go through laser treatment. What to do? Is there any alternate treatment?
Actually problem is I am having a sort of hole in between my front teeth pair and it is quit huge hole seems to me. I need a permanent solution of these. #If any doctor kindly text me in 9836640852 then I can send the pic and get the solution from you. I will be highly obliged if anyone does so. Thank you.
Hiiii doc! I am a teenager. And I got horrible cavities. Can I cure it in this stage without any medical help?
I am 23 years old. And suffering from teeth sensitive how I get rid off. Fastly. And also whit the teeth. please give me a help full tips.
Using mouth wash good or bad, instead of brushing if we mouth wash ok, or use mouth was then brush without tooth paste will be o.k.
Positive and negative effects of chewing gum om health or body, I want to know because i'm an adductor. Please answer it.
I am 27 year old. I have teeth problem my teeth is yellow from childhood. Please help me or advice me for how to make clear the teeth from yellow to white. Thanking you.
I have small gaps in between the teeth, I wanted to knw how much will it cost to fill the gap? There are approximately 5 teeth gaps to be filled.
Sir/ma'am m suffering from mouth ulcers, it occurs frequently in my mouth, and it occurs only when I repeat masturbate or do sex! please tell me the solution.
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.