Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suhas SalunkheYour feedback matters!
Is Premature ejaculation treatable with medicine? Also please suggest how to overcome masturbation side effects.
I am suffering from throat problem. I am working as lecturer. My voice is very low because this problem. Please give me a solution to cure this problem.
I am 29 years old I have suffering gastric since last 3 years, had visited different doctors and taken lots of medicine but no result. Could you please suggest me what can I do? Due to this day by day I am gaining my weight, I am feeling frustrated. And also I got married one year above now we think of for baby planning. Due to my gastric issue we fear to think of for baby plan.
I am doing a sitting job for 4 years now, I have to sit in fron of pc whole day. I take a long walk twice or thrice daily during work. But still I have neck pain from few days?
Almost everyone has suffered from occurring hard stool at one time in their lifetime but they all do not get anal fissures but I get anal fissure if occasionally my stool becomes hard. So hard stool is not actual cause of anal fissure because many people get hard stool one time but they all do not get fissure. So what is the actual cause of fissure occurring? I have done colonoscopy result normal. I want a permanent cure of anal fissure which never recur after a occasional hard stool. Is it possible by any surgery? If possible pls tell name of surgery in details.
I have headache from last 3 days. And I have taken some medicine for it but also it is not affected. What xan I do for it.
Hi Doctor, My left hand and shoulder are paining for few times And heart back side and upper side paining please solve the problem.
My whole body paining alot. Also I have fever since last two night. I have migraine problem. What should I have to do?
My wife is suffering from PCOD she have irregular menses she have low blood pressure what time it will take to become currants how can mended will become regular.
My voice is not clear from last 15 days. Its like irritation in the throat. I took so many medicines but in vein. Problem is still theres. Please help.
Actually I think I am suffering from premature ejaculation, because whenever I watch porn movies or think something sexual, a little of sperms comes out.
I am 45 years old and suffering from neck pain.I am a professor in mathematics please suggest me a medicine.
Sir I have done intercourse with my wife after 6 days ,when I finished sex feel pain in my penis I examine my penis and found that some cut on my penis . Afterthat my foreskin of penis will be tight and not avail to go back and ahead. So I feel more trouble and pain whenever I want to open my penis. Due to that problem I have stop to make sex. Use medicine antibiotic tablet and soframycin but problem is still as it. So pls advice me some medicine for cure as soon as .
I have some itching problem near anus part but no blood on my stool. Does this is a symptom of piles?
Getting too much pain the ear after using the ciplox ear drops as suggested by the doctor after he removed wax from my ear. I wear hearing aid.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with a doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.