Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suhas Salunkhe
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suhas SalunkheYour feedback matters!
The all test are normal like cbc,, sugar fasting & p.o, lipid profile, urine analysis, tsh, prolactin,& testerone .all the test in their normal range. No one less or more their range. Wt I have ed problem .there is no erection in daytime. When I masturbate then my penis not erect in the morning if erect then there is soft erection for less time. My penis is also shrink. I don't understand why it happen. I have no drink, no smoke, no use any drug or any other medicine. No over weight. Then why it happen.
I am having fever on and off, felling cold because of heavy sweating, felling weakness some times, body pain, back pain, joint pain in legs with itching. Please assist me as soon as possible its important as its increasing.
I am a 25yr old male, my problem is itching, last 2month I suffer this problem, pls sugest quck relif solution.
‘Hives’ or ‘urticaria’ can be defined as an outbreak of reddish swollen bumps on the skin surface. This happens because of the body’s response to involuntary histamine release by the skin’s blood vessels (which in turn, cause a leakage of blood plasma). The infection generally lasts for about 5-6 weeks, varying significantly in sizes and shapes. Although it is not a serious medical condition, hives can posit considerable discomfort to the affected person (coupled with severe itching and a constant burning sensation near the spot).
Although the exact reason behind the development of this condition is still unknown, researchers suggest that there are some factors that initiate the disorder.
- Hives can occur as a result of insect or parasite bites.
- In some cases, this disorder might occur as a side effect of painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Excessive intake of alcohol or foods rich in proteins such as eggs, fish, nuts, chocolate, berries etc. might also cause hives.
- Excessive exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun or high levels of stress can also result in hives.
- Also, suffering from serious underlying medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis or thyroid disorders might drastically aggravate chances of chronic hives as well.
- Development of numerous reddish welts around the face or the arms along with a severe itchy sensation, recurrent feeling of tightness around the chest and constant dizziness.
- Oral inflammation
If not treated immediately after diagnosis, this disorder might cause life- threatening allergic reactions such as Anaphylaxis (a condition which narrows down the bronchial tubes and causes significant breathing troubles) and auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis.
The homeopathic preparations useful for treating hives have been mentioned below:
- Apis mellifica: This medication works best for a case of hives that has resulted from insect or parasite bites. Other symptoms that are taken care of by this medication include severe itching and a stinging sensation that worsens at night or with exposure to cold, coupled with mild fever.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure hives that include symptoms of a burning sensation, abnormal swelling, and constant restlessness.
- Ichthyolum and Astacus: This preparation is effective to cure chronic hives caused due to serious medical conditions such as uric acid, tuberculosis, or excessive alcohol consumption. People suffering from this particular type exhibit symptoms such as a large appetite, irritability, and a constant itchiness.
When I Studying something my right side head starts paining. I checked my eye sight & all the test regarding eye problem but all is normal
I am having frequent gas problems. Also I am having frequent acid reflux issues for a good amount of time. Need some suggestions what to do. Also need reference of a good gastroenterologist near kandivali east.
There are numerous reasons why maintaining a healthy penis is important. A healthy penis makes a man feel more confident about himself; it enables him to perform at a higher level; it impresses partners (and potential partners); and it is a good indicator of overall health. Taking steps to maintain good penis health isn't complicated but it does require a little attention on a man's part - such as making sure his penis is enriched by vitamins and nutrients, including vitamin B5.
What exactly is vitamin B5?
Vitamin B5 is part of the B vitamin family, which consists of 8 members. These water soluble vitamins all play a role in the process by which the carbohydrates a person ingests gets translated into the energy the body needs to function properly. Fats and proteins also benefit from the B vitamin family's attention.
Also known as pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 has several specific functions, including:
- Helping to create the red blood cells that move throughout the body, delivering oxygen;
- Aiding in the adrenal glands' creation of testosterone and cortisol;
- Maintaining the health of the digestive system;
- Increasing acetylcholine (ACh), a neurotransmitter involved in sexual function;
- And synthesizing cholesterol in the body.
Where can it be found?
Vitamin B5's nickname, pantothenic, comes from the Greek and basically means "everywhere" - because vitamin B5 can be found in many different food sources. However, processing food tends to decrease or totally eliminate the vitamin B5 - so natural and "whole" foods are a better bet. These include meat (especially organ meat, like liver), fresh vegetables, chicken, turkey, milk, eggs, salmon and whole grains.
Because so much of modern man's diet consists of processed foods, people nowadays do not get as much vitamin B5 from their diets as they would have in the past. Therefore, taking vitamin B5 in supplementary form can be beneficial for many people.
The healthy penis
And how does vitamin B5 help maintain a healthy penis? Well, it is essential for proper cell metabolism and tissue maintenance, which the healthy penis definitely requires. This vitamin is also helpful in warding off infection, which has an obvious health benefit.
The role B5 plays in boosting energy via creation of healthy red blood cells has a benefit for the penis. After all, proper flow of highly-oxygenated blood is involved in the erectile process.
The fact that pantothenic acid is part of the process by which testosterone is created also has an impact. In men, testosterone is crucial for penile development, and it continues to play a role in maintaining a man's sex drive at an appropriate level. And as previously mentioned, vitamin B5 helps produce acetylcholine, which is part of the process by which the signals involved in sexual activity are transmitted to the penis.
No one vitamin or nutrient alone can be responsible for better sexual or penis health; however, vitamin B5 is definitely part of the "menu" of ingredients that have a strong impact on a man and his penis.
Men who are seeking routes to a healthy penis and wish to supplement their penile exposure to vitamin B5 should look into a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Many crèmes include vitamin B5 already because of the crucial role that it can play in penis health. However, the best crèmes will also contain other important ingredients, including L-arginine and L carnitine. L-arginine is an amino acid that helps the body to create nitric oxide, which in turn plays a role in keeping penile blood vessels open for increased blood flow. L carnitine is another amino acid, one with neuroprotective properties that can help restore diminished penile sensation.
Diabetes is a chronic condition where glucose level of your body rises too high. There are two types of diabetes type 1 and type 2. In case of type 1 diabetes, the body fails to produce insulin and people suffering from this condition have to depend on insulin injections for the rest of their life. In case of type 2 diabetes the body produces less amount of insulin which is not enough for the proper functioning of the body. This type of diabetes can be kept under control by following a healthy diet and practicing exercise regularly.
Why diabetic wounds can cause severe problems?
Diabetes can cause a number of complications that makes it harder for certain wounds to heal. These include:
- Nerve damage: Until a cut or blister worsens and becomes inflamed, in case of neuropathy, you will not experience the pain. Diabetics often suffer from neuropathy, making it difficult for wounds to heal.
- Weak immune system: A minor wound may even get severe and become infected if your immune system fails to exercise its natural defenses.
- Narrow arteries: Blocked arteries may cause severe wounds which becomes difficult to heal. Clogged arteries make it difficult for the blood to flow to the affected area which slows the process of wound healing.
Treating a diabetic wound
You can follow the methods mentioned below to avoid getting infected:
- Taking care of the wound immediately. If the wound is not cleaned and taken care of, letting bacteria to build up, it can lead to infection.
- Avoid using soaps and hydrogen peroxide to irritate the injury. Use antibiotic lotions to prevent infection and use a sterile bandage to keep the affected area covered.
- Consult your doctor before any minor problems turn to larger ones
- Since the bottom of the foot is a common place for developing blisters and calluses in case of diabetic people, try to keep pressure off the wound as it slowly heals.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!