Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suhas LondheYour feedback matters!
Mera aaj 5th day tha periods ka or meine sex kiya with double protection bilkul light bleeding bhi hui toh isese m khi pregnant toh nhi hongi na please help .
I am not sure if pregnant or not. Tests showed negative but showing symptoms. Need assistance. Thank you.
I am 26 years old, I was diagnosed as deficiency of Vitamin D, taken medicines and thereby started gaining weight. I hav gained 4 - 6 kgs since last 1 year. I have got my thyroid and PCOS also tested, they are well within the range. I joined gym 6 months back, and not lost even 100 gms. Diet is same as I use to take some 1 year back. Now I have joined yoga instead of Gym. I drink 2 ltrs of water each day as well. Not accustomed to sugar delicacies nor outside junk food. Please guide how to reduce weight ad get toned. Thank you.
Yesterday I lost my virginity with my girlfriend. It was a protected sex. Is there any chance to get pregnant my girlfriend. If there is a chance what I have to do?
Hi, I am 27 years old and married since last 3 years. Me and wife are trying to plan since long but no success. We got the check ups done and got to know that my wife is suffering with PCOD and also has blockage in one of the ovaries. Please suggest how to move forward. We eagerly wait for a child now.
I'm feeling nausea and i'm having 100 fever. and my period is due after 2 days can this be pregnancy. And also I'm having mild cramps in stomach.
He is not drinking enough formula as prescribed in the feeding table and I am frequently breastfeeding him but I am not having the sufficient milk Is there any pblm.
I've my last period on28 march n still it doesn't come i've done pregnancy test on 5 may its negative way can I do.
My wife is present first month of pregnancy LMP was 24 of oct 2016 kindly tell me for abt diet, medicine and imp diagnosis .for first trimester of pregnancy. Her PTK PREGNANCY TEST KIT IS POSITIVE.
I'm 20 years old. I have suffering from late periods, nd due to which I think I have more facial hairs in increasing level, I'm feeling embarrassed becoz of those facial hairs, I'm having eosinophil level high. What to do to get rid of late periods Nd facial hairs?
I am 30 years old. Planing to have a baby.In past few months I suffer from urine infection. Ecoli bacteria was found in the urine test. I am taking treatment for it. I want to know whether this infection will effect my pregnancy. Is there any risk of miscarriage.
Though ovarian cysts can be well-treated with surgeries but not all surgeries are good for operating them. Thus, you have to choose the safest option that can help you to avoid adverse impacts after surgery.
Laparoscopic method is the approved surgical method that can operate ovarian cysts in the best possible manner. This treatment is completely painless, and thus you will not suffer at all while conducting the concerned method.
What is the best surgical method for ovarian cysts?
If you are looking for the best surgical method that can treat ovarian cysts, then nothing can be a better option other than laparoscopic surgery. There are many potential benefits of this surgical treatment for which it is more preferred in comparison to the traditional surgeries.
- Improved treatment: This treatment is quite an advanced treatment, which is not invasive and moreover, the count of side-effects is quite lower. Modernized surgical equipments are used in this regard so that ovarian cysts can be removed with great ease and convenience. Moreover, the chances of medical malpractices or errors can be completely eliminated, and thus the patients remain safe.
- Needs short tenure: This treatment does not take a long time, and rather it can be completed within a short time. You do not have to stay at the hospital for long rather can get discharged on the same day treatment takes place. Thus, you can save a lot of medical expenses.
- Reduction in sufferings caused due to surgery: Sufferings due to surgery can be reduced or completely eliminated to a great extent, and this is one of the leading reasons why this treatment is preferred for removing ovarian cysts. You will not face any painful sensation and on the other hand, the trouble of blood transfusion is also avoided in this case.
- No exposure to contaminants: Internal organs will be protected against different kinds of contaminants by implementing laparoscopic surgery. If the organs get contaminated, then the possibility of postoperative infections will rise. Infectious diseases are very much dreadful.
- Small incision-size: Incision size is quite small, and this is really quite beneficial in preventing different unwanted symptoms like pain, excessive bleeding and others. You do not have to take strong medications for getting rid of post-surgery symptoms. Scar tissues often get affected by infectious diseases, but in this case, it does not happen, and thus you will remain completely safe and secured.