Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. Sudhir
Submit a review for Dr. S. SudhirYour feedback matters!
Watching porn can be pleasurable and invoke your intimate desires. Since talking about intimate relations is considered as a taboo and most children in our country don’t receive proper education, they resort to porn videos that give them a false idea of reality. Little do they know that the actual acts are nothing like the ones they see in these adult videos. Looking at men with chiseled bodies, women with hourglass figures and extremely spicy sex lives can, unfortunately, lower your confidence. After all, not everyone can attain these. Nonetheless, one can always engage in the act of self-satisfaction or masturbation by watching these videos. Masturbation is one of the underrated pleasures of the world and pornography does the trick here; it not only gets you sexually aroused but also helps you in reaching an utterly satisfying climax.
These thought process may include the habit of watching porn. Wait! Did you say Porn? Now before we jump to conclusion and sing hymns that porn is bad for you, let us look at it from a different perspective. Sure it could have a negative impact if you are addicted to it, but let’s say for a minute that you have a habit of watching porn occasionally. Is it really that bad for you as spread across in social circles? Let’s find out!
Watching porn: Ask any kid why he would want to watch porn and almost two out of three answers would be that they need a quick fix in their “Me Time”. Our human brain varies a lot and though everyone would disregard this, our mind always yearns for variance and adventure. Porn in a way gives this to them. The experience of watching something new or something which is not the usual norm accelerates the hormone process and this directly makes you cum earlier. Of course, this may pave the way for premature ejaculation and can also affect your libido levels. But that is a topic for a different discussion.
Positive consequences of Watching Porn: One of the few good things about porn is that it determines what scintillates you and what type of guy you are. It also in a way allows you to develop standards while pleasing a woman. Love making is not just an ejaculation process. It is rightly called an art. Do explore more and porn if channelled in a right way can actually be good for you. However, there is a very thin line between good and the bad side of porn. Just make sure that you are not addicted to it.
Increased Sexual Energy: Almost 75% of the population would get excited about porn. Psychologists say that this is not a bad thing and they can channel this need into a positive sexual energy. Porn can increase your libido levels and if you combine this with deep inner exercises like meditation and breathing exercises, then you can be greatly benefited by it. Though it sounds a bit absurd, experts would like us to try it out.
Last Longer: While porn can make you come earlier, alternatively it can help you relax and you can take your time to get an orgasm. This happens in the advanced stages and you need to know a couple of factors before you get to this level. One is you need to know your limit and the permissible lines when you watch porn. Second, don’t overdo porn. These might take some years to practice but once you have mastered it, porn can actually be an alleviating experience for you with mental harmony and peace. You can also go for ayurvedic treatment package for masturbation. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Pain in the testicles is something that every male would have experienced at some point of time in their lives. It could be due to an injury, or a medical condition. Experiencing pain due to sports injuries is also common. It is a pain that occurs in the testicles and some cases it can be on both the testicles. Sometimes the pain originates from a different region of the abdomen and the spasms are felt in the testicles. Let us have a look at some of the causes and the treatment plans for such pain.
Testicle pain can be due to many causes. The testicles are round sacs and are extremely sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause bouts of pain or discomfort. In some instances, the problem arises from the groin region. In other cases, it could be an aftermath of pain that arises elsewhere. One of the common causes can be due to varicocele. This something that is similar to the varicose veins that occur in the leg. Once the veins get enlarged within the skin bags, it can push the testicles outwards- thus resulting in pain. They can also affect the sperm production and the shrinkage of testicles.
Pain in the testicle region and area could be due to diabetes, nerve damage, and side effects of a drug, gangrene, inflammation in the blood in the testicular region, kidney stones, mumps, testicular cancer, and vasectomy. Varicocele can develop over a period and in some rare cases do not require any treatment at all. In most of the cases, testicular pain can be due to a result of a direct injury. A sports injury or an accident in the groin area can cause pain and discomfort.
When to see a doctor?
Severe testicular pain or sudden discomfort in the abdomen region are indications of a testicular disease and seek medical attention immediately in such cases. Varicocele is usually associated with sharp bouts of pain that comes and goes away. Also, it is more prone in the left side testicles. A twisted testicle is also an indication that the blood does not flow freely and can result in loss of blood supply. These conditions require immediate medical attention. Please check with your doctor if you have any swelling in the scrotum and if you have the symptoms of veins protruding out abnormally. A diagnosis can be easily done by a testicular ultrasound. Check out your sperm production levels too and get medical guidance in case of irregularity.
Experts believe that almost 60% of the testicular pains are because of a direct result of physical injury. If you are a sports person, always ensure that you have proper protection when playing the game. The same goes for driving too. Also, avoid garments that are extremely tight in the groin region as this can cut off the blood supply. Varicoceles usually do not require any medical treatment as in some cases the conditions diminish on its own. In some cases, you might be requiring surgery to treat the veins and get them back to normalcy. Do indulge only in safe sexual practices to minimize chances of STD’s and other sexually transmitted infections. Even these can affect the pain in your testicles. You can also try over-the-counter medications in case of minor to medium pain. Testicular pain usually decreases on its own in many cases. In case the pain does not subsidize even after a week, check with your doctor and seek medical attention.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Enlargement of the prostate is a condition that can happen as you tend to get older. This can be treated with medications. However, did you know that the problem can be indirectly related to your performance in bed? It is true and read ahead to get acquainted with more knowledge.
Studies show that the urinary problems caused by an enlarged prostate can be one of the causes of erectile dysfunction. Getting up many times in a night to urinate can also indirectly affect this. Once the prostate enlarges due to old age or due to an underlying condition it affects the flow of urine. This increases the need to urinate frequently or prolonged time duration when passing out urine. Studies conducted have identified that this impacts your sexual life to a vast degree. Simply put, your urinary symptoms decrease the level of sexual activity.
When your thought process is on constant need to urinate enlarges, you might be physically less tolerant towards your sexual urges. Also, the sensation may be enough to put off any guy during the act. Prostate enlargement also affects your libido levels and can decrease the healthy sperm count. Prostrates important job is to aid the addition of semen to the sperm.
Some of the common symptoms a person undergoes when facing a prostate enlargement include a feeling of urgency, a need to urinate frequently, waking up many times in the middle of the night to urinate, a weak urine stream and straining to urinate. These lead to sexual deficiencies such as little or no erection during a sexual activity and sexual dissatisfaction and sexual problems. It can also be rightly summarized that this predominantly affects the old age men and these are something which a person may have to accept as a result of old age.
Prostate enlargement can be treated and you might have to undertake a dosage of medications for such conditions. A range of treatment options are available to deal with the enlarged glands. It depends vastly on your age and the conditions of your lifestyle you live in. You can choose to opt for a minimally invasive same-day procedure that will surely help you relieve the symptoms. Most people also do take up ayurvedic treatments for prostate enlargement which are very helpful. Do talk with your doctor before you go in for such ayurvedic remedies.
Herbs In Ayurveda That Help In Erectile Dysfunction!
- Asphaltum(Shilajit): The Ayurvedic herb Shilajit has been popular since ages for its wonderful effects on the male libido. The fertility rates and sperm counts increase multi-fold with the usage of Shilajit. Ayurvedic physicians recommend Shilajit herb for improving stamina and energy levels in males thereby helping them feel more powerful and efficient when working out.
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha): It is a great antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to promote overall well-being of the body and nourishes it with strength and immunity.
- Tribulus Terrestris(Gokhshura): Tribulus is a wonderful herb for strength and stamina. It helps improve the immunity which enhances the self-esteem and self-confidence in men. Tribulus herb for prostate health and power helps improve erectile dysfunction.
5 Yoga Poses for Erectile Dysfunction
The yogic techniques are also known to improve your testosterone levels and increase blood flow to your pelvic region, helping you treat erectile dysfunction and enhance your sex life. Try these yoga poses to promote to manage ED.
- Paschimottanasana: This posture can help relax pelvic muscles that are tense from sitting for long periods of time.
- Uttanasana: This is a staple in many yoga routines. This intense stretch may help you with anxiety. It even helps with infertility while also improving digestion and stimulating the organs in the abdomen.
- Baddha Konasana: You may have heard this as a Butterfly Pose. Along with stretching the inner thighs and groin, it stimulates the prostate gland along with the bladder, the kidneys, and the organs in the abdomen.
- Janu Sirsasana: Head-to-knee pose is the most effective when performed on an empty stomach. It helps with your flexibility, especially in the hamstring muscles, thighs, back and hips. It also helps with blood flow in the lower abdomen and groin.
Dietary changes such as the inclusion of ghee, nuts, urad (black gram) lentil and sweet items reported help in the cure of erectile dysfunction. Hot and spicy foods should be avoided as they can upset the doshas of the body and impede treatment.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
You must be aware that while emotional intimacy is highly required for a healthy relationship, physical intimacy is equally important. And, to keep things exciting and satisfying for both the partners trying out several sex positions could be the key.
If you are looking for ways to stimulate your woman to achieve orgasm and ensure pleasurable intercourse moments, mission in-her-possible, a variant of the popular missionary position, can be a good option to try. Understand the intricacies involved with this position by reading further.
What it has to offer to the women?
Women who face difficulties in having an orgasm very often can find this particular sex positions, especially known for its stimulation, is an ideal position to try. Offering the perfect clitoris and G-spot stimulation in its every thrust, it can be one of the best sex positions that can give a woman that perfect long elusive taste of pleasure when a man presses his pelvis against her clitoris. With one leg placing up in the air and one leg placing on the bed, it lets women feel the pleasure of sex and stimulation like never before.
Why will men love it too?
Men who often feel self-conscious and worried about not being able to make their partners achieve an orgasm or stimulate properly, this position can take away all their worries. Though it may demand a bit of endurance from the men's side as they have to lean forward, relying upon the resting leg of women for further guidance and support, and also a certain penis size, still, considering the results, trying this position is worth all the efforts.
Some quick facts about the position
- Numbered as 13, mission in-her-possible is for specifically experienced couples. Yes, considering the difficulty levels of it, sexologists recommend it to those who have previous experience in trying various sex positions.
- It doesn’t require much of stretching, despite appearing to be so. While the level of pleasure, acquired from this position, can be low for men but as far as women are concerned, pleasure level it provides is high.
- The position may not be very suitable for men with a small penis and for the women who experience pain during intercourse. Men with a penis size of 7 inches or more may be perfectly suitable for this position.
- The requirement of both stamina and flexibility for this position is medium and the pleasure quotient is high.
Remember, whenever trying this particular sex position, both the man and the woman must feel comfortable with each other. Trying ‘mission in-her-possible' indeed helps in improving the chances of women having an orgasm, but it is only possible when the interest of trying it develops in both the partners, participating in the sexual act.
For treatment and consultation visit.
A swelling of breast tissues in men due to estrogen and testosterone hormonal imbalance. This swelling in the chest could often resemble a breast. In babies and newborns, gynecomastia is caused by the estrogen from the mother. Breast buds and tissues are common in baby boys. They go away after a few months naturally. However, in some babies, they tend to stay. The result can be the enlarged breasts.
In teenage years, the estrogen-producing hormones naturally tend to get into an overdrive mode and in many instances, if they are hyperactive the swelling in the chest region can occur during puberty. It usually goes away within 6 months to 2 years. In some extreme cases, the swelling can also be as a result of lung or liver cancer. Also, it depends on a little on lifestyle. Drug abuse and excess alcohol can cause gynecomastia. This may also be common in older adults where the skin loses its natural elasticity and tend to sag. Apart from it, their lifestyle also plays a detrimental part in its forming.
Very few people put on weight uniformly all over their body. Some people put on weight around the abdomen and develop bellies while others put on weight on their thighs. For some, fat could also be deposited on the chest, while it may not be much of an issue for a woman but it can make male breasts protrude abnormally. Clinically, this is known as gynecomastia. Gynecomastia is not a serious condition and does not hamper a man’s health but it can damage his self-esteem. In the long run, this can also be harmful for his psychological and emotional health. Thankfully dealing with it is easy.
What are the symptoms and diagnoses?
Gynecomastia is associated with enlarged breasts and in addition to that, it could feel rubbery or firm. Sometimes only one of the regions either the left or right side may experience this problem while the other side stays firm. It is diagnosed purely by a physical examination. Also, the lump may be checked for biopsy.
90% of the cases in babies go away on its own. There is no treatment required. However in young adults, if the conditions do not go away then surgery is the most treatable option under the circumstances. Getting medications and drugs that can decrease the tissue structure is not advisable as indirectly you might be playing with the hormones and they can tend to get risky after some time. Also, surgeries of the day are not just like taking out the enlargement. They also do concentrate on the features and shape too. You can technically sculpt the region while opting for such breast reduction surgeries.
However, contrary to popular belief, surgery is not the only recourse. In fact, though surgically removing the fat deposits can have faster effects; these fat deposits may develop again over time. Thus, surgery is not a long-term solution. So, let’s look at an alternative form of treatment which is Ayurveda as this can be very effective against gynecomastia. This is a holistic form of treatment that not only addresses the symptoms showcased, but attacks the root cause of the problem. In this case, fat deposits are caused usually by weight gain and slow metabolism, which makes it essential for the person to lose weight in order to treat this condition.
Before you start on weight loss regime, starving yourself is no solution for this. Instead, one must eat food according to one’s body type and needs. According to Ayurveda, there are three different types of doshas present in the body. An imbalance of these doshas could contribute towards weight gain and in turn gynecomastia. Depending on your body type, an Ayurvedic doctor will be able to advise you on the type of foods to eat and avoid so as to maintain a balance of the doshas.
In addition to this, you must also exercise regularly. The best time to exercise is in the early morning. This raises your metabolism rates and helps your body utilize energy being created through the day instead of simply storing it as fat. Aim for at least half an hour’s exercise each day. There are a number of yoga asanas that target the chest muscles and can help treat gynecomastia. These include the Dhanurasana, Gomukhasana and Natrajasana. These asanas burn fat in the chest and tighten chest muscles. When it comes to yoga, it isn’t enough to simply perform the asanas, they must be practiced in the right way. Thus, it is always advisable to practice under a teacher’s guidance.
One of the biggest advantages of treating gynecomastia with Ayurveda is the absence of side effects. Unlike surgery, there is no hospitalization needed and you may continue your normal lifestyle as you get treatment. Once treated, there is a very low chance of the condition recurring and hence, this is a permanent solution.
While people do opt for weight reducing measures to keep gynecomastia under check it doesn’t always work like that. The reason is these are not exactly what causes the enlargement. They are as a direct result of hormones. Hence weight reduction plans and medications may not work out efficiently. Also, experts would suggest going in for a surgery before going for an exercise regime in a gym. Some people do have a misconception that hitting the gym can take care of the swelling. However, it may not be beneficial and it would give out the desired impact.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
There are a number of contraceptives available but which method of birth control suits you depends on your sexual life, preferences and your lifestyle as a whole. Professional medical help should be sought in order to understand what method of contraception sis ideal for you.
Here is a list of 4 types of contraceptives for birth control:
1. Barrier methods - Barrier methods are designed to prevent the sperm from entering the uterus. They constitute-
- Diaphragms: It is a shallow and flexible cup that is made of either latex or soft rubber. It is inserted into the vagina before the sexual intercourse where it prevents the sperm from entering the uterus.
- Cervical caps: It is a thin cup of silicone whose function is same as the diaphragm, only it is smaller in size, so less noticeable and more rigid as well.
- Contraceptive sponges: These are soft foam sponges that are filled with spermicide and are disposable. They are also inserted into the vagina before sexual intercourse in order to prevent pregnancy by killing the sperm cells or preventing them from entering the vagina.
- Spermicides: These are chemicals that can kill the sperm and hence assist in birth control.
Other methods include male condoms and female condoms.
2. Hormonal methods - Hormonal methods use hormones in order to either stop or regulate ovulation so as to prevent pregnancy. There are various methods through which hormones can be injected into the body. Some of them are-
- Contraceptive patch: It is a thin patch made of plastic that sticks to the skin and is responsible for releasing hormones into the bloodstream through the skin.
- Implantable rods: They are inserted under the skin of the upper arm of women where they release progestin.
Other methods include contraceptive pills and progestin-only pills.
3. Intrauterine methods of contraception - The intrauterine device is a small device, T-shaped that is inserted into the uterus in order to prevent pregnancy. The good thing about intrauterine devices is that they can remain functioning for many years at a stretch. IUDs are two types-
- Hormonal IUD(Intrauterine Device)
- Copper IUD
Sterilization is the most reliable contraceptive for birth control as it is permanent. It either prevents the release of sperm or the fertilization of the egg. Sterilization methods can either be surgical or non-surgical. Some of the sterilization techniques are-
- Tubal ligation: It is the surgical technique used in females.
- Vasectomy: It is the surgical technique of male contraception.
Other methods include sterilization implants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, premature ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or shortly after sexual penetration. Usually, ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 4 minutes is considered premature. Furthermore, there are two kinds of premature ejaculation.
Causes of premature ejaculation:
When it comes to causes, PE can have at its core several reasons. As you age and become wiser with time, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you've had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
Under this sub-head, a number of factors may contribute to the problem such as:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you've hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about the uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals' levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body's ejaculatory system.
How to manage your PE?
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplay can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occur to delay semen discharge.
Premature ejaculation can cause both you and your partner to be dissatisfied with your sex life. But there are ways available that can provide you with long-term relief from the problem.
Sex is not only a physical need, sex is a great way to emotionally bond and get closer to your partner as well. Any dissatisfaction in the bedroom can affect other aspects of your life, and can lead to fights, squabbles and general unhappiness. The inability to orgasm can become a major bone of contention. There can be various reasons behind the inability to climax. Some of the common ones are detailed below:
1. Lack of stimulation
Studies show that only 25% of women reach climax during sexual intercourse. The remaining 75% of women require more stimulation, like fingers or even toys and tongues to reach orgasm. Amongst this is a subset of 10-15% of women who never reach orgasm. Thus, a large number of women require extra stimulation to achieve climax during sex. You must talk to your partner about putting in some extra effort and providing the extra stimulation you need to achieve climax.
Many men and women over-think their actions in bed. From their expressions to how they are reacting and how they are making their partner feel - everything is under constant scrutiny and revision. This leads to a lot of stress, which can hinder your ability to reach orgasm. You need to relax in the bedroom, because whatever you do will feel good in some way or another. Your anxieties can also distract you from what is going on, which means you don't get the chance to fully experience the pleasures of sex. If it helps, speak to your partner about your anxieties and tell them what you are stressing about during sex.
3. Differences between men and women
Men are visual creatures. This means that what they see turns them on. A woman's orgasm, on the other hand, happens in her head. Thus, men and women have different roots to their stimulation. Lack of an orgasm might mean either of these needs isn't being fulfilled. A great way to work around this and make sex more fun is to include a lot of foreplay in your love-making session. You can do this by trying out role-playing or using sex toys. Make sure to take it slow for a great build-up to your orgasm.
Porn has an impact on your sex life. It can increase your expectations to a considerable extent, which may not be fulfilled, thus hampering your experience in the bedroom. A lot of people become so focused on reproducing that experience that they forget that its real life. The focus on performance overwhelms their actual experience of sex, which results in an inability to reach orgasm. Try to accept the fact that you don't really have to perform for your partner. Your partner appreciates you for what you are, despite everything.
5. Mental blocks
A problem in the relationship, certain health conditions like depression, past trauma and negative social conditioning can all have negative impacts on your ability to orgasm. Talk to your partner about past trauma if you have any, and what your triggers are. Consider speaking to a sex therapist as mental health issues should never be neglected. Depression hits the libido hard, and the problem is only compounded by antidepressants. Negative social conditioning can only be helped by therapy, so try to reach out to a mental health professional. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Many men have sexual problems which prevent them from deriving pleasure from sexual activities. They become more common as men age. These problems are generally caused by physical or psychological issues like certain medical conditions, alcoholism, drug abuse, stress, anxiety etc. The most common ones among them are:
1. Erectile Dysfunction - Erectile dysfunction or impotence involves not being able to achieve or maintain enough of an erection to have proper sex. This is usually caused by tension about work, finances, family, relationship or even excessive worrying about not getting an erection.
The penis needs good blood flow to sustain an erection during sex. Erectile dysfunction can also be the first sign of significant cardiac or vascular disease.
Selective drugs like Staxyn, Stendra, Levitra, Cialis, Viagra etc. are generally used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Another treatment is psychotherapy, which might help in exploring problems in the relationship or by relaxation techniques.
Penis deformation can be caused by scar tissue, possibly because of a previous injury, that appears as a hard lump on the upper side of the penis more frequently. Many times, pain during erection is not felt after 12 to 24 months, although the penis curvature usually remains.
3. Ejaculatory Disorders - Premature ejaculation is the most common type of ejaculatory dysfunction. It occurs within two minutes of the start of sexual stimulation. There are good chances that most men might experience this at some point of their life.
There are currently few treatments for premature ejaculation. Antidepressant medication is usually the best option. Topical anaesthetics applied to the penis can also delay ejaculation by reducing sexual sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
The inability to conceive for a prolonged duration after trying to do so is usually termed as infertility. This is usually diagnosed when a couple is unable to conceive even after trying regularly, without any kind of contraceptives. There may be many causes and factors for this and it may occur in either or both partners. So, you all need to know the causes and treatment of infertility.
- Age: Age is a major factor that can lead to infertility for either partner. Usually, the trend now is to delay having a baby until a woman is in her thirties or even forties, in some cases. This has an adverse effect, particularly on the age of the maternal egg which may or may not be effective as far as fertilisation goes. With the advancement of age, one loses the guarantee of genetic normalcy of the egg as well.
- Disorders in ovulation in females: Ovulation is an essential function that helps in releasing the egg that needs to be fertilised when it comes together with the sperm at the time of ovulation. This usually occurs at a certain time every month. But disorders like PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can lead to an inability on the part of the ovaries to release these eggs. The treatment for this includes medication that will help in maintaining more regular cycles for the release of eggs.
- Male factor causing Infertility: In many cases, it has been seen that anomalies in the semen analysis reveal problems of infertility with males as of low sperm count, low motility of sperm, low quantity of alive and active sperm when it comes to natural conception. In such cases, a sexologist can prescribe you medicines that will increase the semen production for better quantity and quality of the sperm. The doctor can also ask the patient to go through a number of lifestyle changes too includes abstinence from smoking and excessive drinking, as well as the cultivation of a less stressful environment. Hormonal treatment or even surgery may also required to help in some severe cases.
- Endometrial polyps: In such cases, the female partner may develop finger like growths that can protrude in the form of tissue and come out of the uterine layer or the uterus. The removal of these polyps with the help of surgical procedures usually helps in such cases.
In many cases where mediation fails, the patients may have to go through IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) or other such procedures to conceive a child with artificial methods. One must explore all options and find out the best one in terms of the infertility causes that the couple may be facing. You will also need to ensure that you have a well trained and experienced sexologist doctor who can help you with the process and guide you completely about the cause of problem and prescribe you best treatment to manage infertility at the right point of time.