Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir S SarafYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. I have an problem of getting my hair white. What should I do to stop this problem?
3. Most grains
5. Kidney beans
6. Processed juices
12. Tea, coffee
15. Salmon, tuna
16. Most nuts
17. Beer, wine
I got pimples on my face and some white liquid come when I press it which smell very please pls tell me some natural therapy to minimize it.
I hate lot of hair fall and dandruff I use regularly tresemme shampoo it is good for hair or not what should I do now?
I am not getting my facial hair. I am 23 year old. And have genetic problem too. Please let me know if any treatment available!
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am having hair fall problem. Have dandruff. I use medicines prescribed by doctors like andonagen capsules, morr F 5% for 3weeks. But I still have hairfall on massive rate. Please help me with a solution!
I am 27 old curly haired guy. Facing severe hair loss, having little bald patches, lost hair on front line. Both my father and mother side have bald heads. Is it possible to regrow hair on my scalp? Thank you in advance.
I am 35 years have diabetes last 4 years I use homeyo but not controlled sugar levels now fasting 190 after food 270 please tell medicine.
Sir mujhe 4-5 days se urin krne baad penis and uske ass pass ke area me thoda pain hota h aisi same problem 2 year pahele bhi tab Dr. Ne infection btaya tha aur thik ho gya tha please medicine btao jis se ye problem thik ho jaye help me.Please tell.
I am 21 yrs old, 175 cm height and 98 kg weight. Waist 46. Not a fit fat not strong, become tired every time. Now suffering from back pain, from 1-12-12 I started walking 10kms in 1hrs. Till now there is no change in the weight.
I have been doing exercises for increasing my height for the last two months but it didn't work I have used many tonics but it also didn't work doctors will you suggest what should I do.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!