Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir RanpiseYour feedback matters!
I want to know I have severe pain earlier in my abdomen and my doctor told that I have cyst in my ovaries and it need to be removed so I get my operate before marriage but at that time it cause no harm to my ovaries but now till 3 years of my marriage I dnt have baby and now I am suffering from usually small ovarian and thin endometrium problem is it due to that operate of cyst bcoz my hormone report is good no problem in that plzzz help.
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet.
Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
1. Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
2. Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
3. Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
4. Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing ingestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
5. Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits
I am 30 Years old suffering from high blood pressure and headache, tiredness from last 1 and 1/2 years. Further my nature also change significantly like increase in angriness, got irritate immediately. I had not take any medicine. Generally all test reports are ok. But I feel sick from inside.
I am suffering due to enlarged prostrate gland. As I am not in favor of surgery, I had taken treatment in homeopathy. While taking homeo medicines I used to have some uneasiness as if due to acidity. Even after three months of medication I didn't feel the improvement I am expecting. Further my eye sight also became strenuous. First I thought it may be due to my age - I am 57 now - but later felt due to deficiency of vitamins. After taking 30 capsules of becadex one each per day my sight improved considerably. Also my prostrate started feeling much easy. I am yet to take the next scanning please advise me whether the enlargement of my prostrate is due to the deficiency of vitamins.
Hi. I have a dick size of 5 inches when erect. I want to increase it to at least 6.5 Please let me know my options which are natural and without surgery.
I have a weak digestive system and I frequently suffer from constipation problems? What should I do to enhance my digestive system?
I tested my diabetes it was 220 after lunch. Can I take sugar free tab for sweetness in sweet dishes.
I am suffering from anxiety disorder, panic attacks and depression from past 8 years. I have consulted many psychiatrist but everything was in vain. I am taking etilaam ds from past 4 years but the medicine works for only 6 hours. I have giddiness, phobia, gastric problem, blurred vision, sweating of palms, claustrophobia etc. My confidence levels are also very low. Please advice.
I am taking homeopathic medicine . Can I eat chicken, fish etc. Pls tell me that what food I should not eat if I am using homeopathic medicine?
Due to over heat content inside the body, frequently suffering from bleeding through the nose and also pimples are appearing on the face. What to do with this now?
Male. 44. Fresh blood in stool - dripping / streaks, not mixed with stool. Surgeon says piles. Remedy?
doctor Main ganja ek hafta M do teen bar pita hu. To isme jyada effect ho skta h Kya. .aur iska Kya faida aur bekar hae?
One major feature of a vegetarian diet that may affect blood pressure is the amount of dietary fiber; with an increased amount being associated with decreased systemic pressures. Multiple meta–analyses have shown benefits with dietary fiber intake on blood pressure.
Vegetarians, in general, have lower blood pressure levels and a lower incidence of hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases. Experts postulate that a typical vegetarian’s diet contains more potassium, complex carbohydrates, polyunsaturated fat, fiber, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C and vitamin A, all of which may have a favorable influence on blood pressure. More significant reductions were observed in older (greater than 40 years) and hypertensive individuals.
Soya is good for high blood pressure because it is naturally high in potassium and low in sodium. Potassium and sodium are electrolytes, and a high–potassium, low–sodium diet promotes a healthy blood pressure.
Soya can be good for high blood pressure when you eat it as an alternative protein source to unhealthy meats. Soya–based meat substitutes, such as veggie burgers, veggie bacon and meatless cold cuts, can be higher in fiber and lower in sodium than animal-based meat products. They can lower your risk for heart disease because they are lower in saturated fat. However, soya does not contain the long–chain omega–3 fatty acids that are found in fatty fish and shellfish; these may lower your blood pressure, according to the Linus Pauling Institute.
Even though soya is low in unhealthy saturated fat, some soya products are high in total fat and calories, and as a result will contribute to weight gain if you eat too much. Losing weight if you are overweight, or maintaining your current weight if you are already at a healthy weight, improves your chances of lowering your high blood pressure.