Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhendu U G BelsareYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old my left side part of the body is paining from head to toe what is the problem. Can anyone help me out ?
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am not feeling well from around a month. Have been going through body pain, headache, light fever and tiredness, weakness. Got myself checked up but no findings yet. All checkups done hiv, sugar, CPR,sinusitis, thyroid,completeblood count and other blood related tests. But have been still suffering. Can anyone help me what.
Hello sir I have pain in my head and some fever last two days and full body pain tel witch medicine can I take?
Hi, my wife delivered on Dec 2012 with operation. Now she is suffering from pain near stitches and belly button, please suggest advice and medicine.
I am a boy with age 17 Since last 1 year I was not go for play anything and suddenly From Last two day I went to play cricket of 20-20 overs at 7 am and I wake up at 5.30 am and now I suffer from full body ache.
I mostly do masturbation 2 times a week but after that next I am getting tired, uneasy, fuzzy vision, my body was panning whole day what should I do please suggest me.
There is lightly continuous headache and still it is body pains also body pains and also back bone pain for long time sitting for study purpose please give me a solution.
I am 35 years old and I have a severe body ache from last two week. What I can do? In this situation.
For last 1 year I doing training in hotel, and in the middle of it I find my whole body paining any thing, and I cannot sleep at night, tell me what should I do?
I am having body ache from few days. I even took paracetamol but it is not working. What should I do?
Inspite of doing regular exercise my whole body is paining and I am not able to dance please tell me what measure I should take?
Even with all the high tech medical options available, a simple ice application can still be one of the more effective, proven methods to treat a sore back or neck.
Ice is typically most effective if it is applied soon after an injury occurs, or after any activity that causes pain or stiffness.
Ice can also be very helpful in alleviating postoperative pain and discomfort.
While any form of applying cold to the injured area - such as a bag of ice wrapped in a towel or a commercial ice pack - should be helpful.