Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha MashalkarYour feedback matters!
I am 24years old Male and I am getting lot of Coughs (More in the morning while going to Office). Please help me. On the other hand I used to Smoke but after getting Coughs I Quit smoking but still unable to recover from that.
My girlfriend suffer from pimple inside her eyes cover. What should we do? Water is flowing more and more from eye. Please help.
Sir, I am suffering from ringworm and itching. Dont get rid off itching from my hips and my private area. Its tooo irritating please sir suggest me a best medicine for cure this infection.
My son is 5 years old. He had a urine infection at the age of 1.5 years. This ITI continued off and on till one year. Later we discovered a whit patch (filled with pus) at the top of his glans. We cured it using some ointment advised by a general practitioner. Since that UTI has not returned till date. During the treatment one of the doctors said my son's foreskin is tight. He advised circumcision. He went on to say that tight foreskin was the reason of reappearing UTI. He also said that the urinary bladder is not able to empty the urine at one go. This can damage the kidneys. But I was reluctant to send my 1.5 yr old child under scissors. Then suddenly it got cured by a normal family physician. Now I have only one issue. My child bed wets almost every night. Is this bcos of tight foreskin? do you recommend circumcision at this age? is there any exercise (like pulling the foreskin back n forth) that can help loosen the skin? any ointment that can help. Let me tell you that other than bet wetting my child has no other health issues. He is absolutely healthy. Kindly advise.
Hello doctor, Swaroop is my cousin brother. He has 15 years old. He was very active in his studies but now onwards his attitude is just like indifference to his studies and other things. One day I noticed that he is interested in homosexual activity with his friend. Can he get rid of this or how can I manage this. please tell me a solution.
I always feel a burning sensation in my stomach and dude to which my mood changes. I feel exhausted.
Hello doc. Im going to start supplements for my physique. I wanted to buy whey protein and creatine to add them into my daily diet (ON brand). I just wanted to ask if there any medicine prescription needed for me ?
I have stomach problem almost from my childhood. What ever I eat whether it be my breakfast, lunch or dinner I have to quickly rush to the toilet in 10 to 15 minutes approximately. Please advise me some treatment. Thank you
Sir I have a premature ejaculation problem. Is viagra pill is suitable for me to perform better at that moment.
I have cold for almost 12 months a year. I think my lungs are full of mucus how do I get rid of it. And I breathe with mouth.
I am 26 years old male. I feel shortness of breath when I do heavy things. Or when climb up stairs. Or when lift heavy thing.
AM suffering from Uric Acid and Back pain. Digital x-ray report was normal. Please suggest what to do.
How to get rid of acidity no matter what I eat? I am tried a large number of antacids, but I am not getting any result.
In the heat of the moment, a man tends to let his inhibitions vanish - and he might also let a little common sense vanish, too. That's why so many men reach for lubricants that aren't advisable to use on their delicate penis skin. Even if they know a particular lubricating agent is not a good idea, they might not really think about the consequences until after the release they wanted so badly is finally achieved. Then they often look at what they have done and wonder just how much good penis care it will take to overcome that 'oops.'
Lubricants a man should always avoid:
When a man is ready and raring to go, it might not take much to make him reach for something that is definitely inadvisable to use as a lubricant. Here are a few of the most common culprits - and yes, some of them seem quite odd!
1. Shampoo or conditioner. Rare is the man who hasn't reached for one of these so-called lubricants when feeling frisky in the shower. The good news is that most formulations are moisturizing, so a guy has little to worry about - right? Wrong. Shampoo and conditioners can dry out the skin very quickly, leaving a man feeling quite irritated by the time he hops out of the shower.
2. Soap. Just as with shampoo or conditioner, soap has drying qualities. Even that ultra-moisture bar can leave skin feeling rough and dry when the shower is over. Besides that, a little lather doesn't go a long way - instead, it must be replenished often, which can easily ruin the mood.
3. Sunscreen. Some sunscreens are creamy, much like lotion - so why not? If it's the only thing handy, that is. But remember that sunscreens contain quite a few chemicals, the better to prevent those harmful rays from causing damage to the skin. Those chemicals were never meant to be used on the most sensitive areas. It's safe to say a dry, peeling penis will result.
4. Muscle ointments. If a little tingle is nice, a lot must be better, right? Many a man has told the harrowing tale of grabbing his muscle rub and using it on his penis, only to find that the burning, stinging sensation isn't nearly as delightful when it's used on the more sensitive skin. Men who try this tend to try it only once.
5. Shaving cream. Though shaving cream won't hurt the penis (as many a manscaper can attest), using it as a lubricant for some self-pleasuring action can lead to unintended consequences. In addition to the possibly dry penis issue, a man might experience irritation, pain in the urethra, and serious redness.
6. Shortening or oil. Getting frisky in the kitchen? While food play can certainly have its merits, using shortening and the like to masturbate is simply asking for a mess of trouble. It's not necessarily going to hurt the penis if it is used from time to time, but the mess it leaves behind - and how thoroughly a man must clean his penis to remove it - could easily lead to the irritation he doesn't want.
7. Some lotions. Many a man who wants to get it on solo will reach for the lotion on the bedside table. Some lotions are just fine for this purpose. Others, however, contain a plethora of ingredients a man doesn't want anywhere near his penis. Pay attention to labels and search for a lotion that has more natural ingredients if the idea is to use it as a lubricant.
A man who has gotten a little too frisky with questionable lubricants might have some damage to remedy. In that case, a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can ensure his penis stays as healthy as possible. The use of healing vitamins and nutrients in a Shea butter base can help soothe, ease and protect the penis that has met with an unfortunate lubricant situation.