Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sudeep Pandey


General Physician, Pune

18 Years Experience  ·  150 at clinic
Dr. Sudeep Pandey MBBS General Physician, Pune
18 Years Experience  ·  150 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Sudeep Pandey
Dr. Sudeep Pandey is a trusted General Physician in Baner, Pune. He has helped numerous patients in his 18 years of experience as a General Physician. He is a qualified MBBS . He is currently practising at Vitalife Clinic in Baner, Pune. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Sudeep Pandey on has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, - 1999
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Vitalife Clinic

# 133/3, Shirram Bhavan, Balewadi Phata, Baner. Landmark: Opp. Signate Corner, PunePune Get Directions
150 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sudeep Pandey

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 18 years old I have a chest pain and I have pain on my waist also. And doctor I am taking vodka also at once in a week and take cigarette every day.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Stop vodka & cigarette once for all. Have your chest pain investigated for heart problem. If it is o. K. Then I would like to examine & investigate you in detail. Any way you may try, rule out diabetes. Take: 1. Calpol 250mg od & sos. X5days. 2. Caldikind plus (mankind) 1 tab odx5 days. 3. Fomentation with warm water. 4. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. 5. Do back exercises.(take help of a physiotherapist). Kindly make sure that you are not allergic to any of these medicines.(contact your family doctor, if needed). For emergency treatment contact your nearest hospital. Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. If no relief in 2-3 days
10 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever from last 20 days, no medicine is working, what should I do? please tell me doctor what to do?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, if you are suffering with fever from 20 days then go for the blood tests:-CBC, ESR MP, WIDAL URINE Routine and culture start taking ferrum phos 6x, 5-5 tab. every 3 hourly. Revert me with the reports.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

The fracture in my left femur subtrocantetic region since 13 nov, 2013 has gone in nonunion/extremely delayed union. Nailing, bone grafting with lower fixed screw removal, lower dynamic screw removal on 24/9/2014 done. Earlier fracture in right femur on 12 jan, 2010 took more than 4. 5 years to unite after 5 operations. Kindly tell me solution for early union.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am dr akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. I need to see your latest x rays to understand whether union has occurred or not and what are possible remedies? do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My crp is 21 Esr 20 Hla b27 negative Doctor prescribed me to take saaz ds twice a day . Folitrax and Folvite twice week And after one month I have stomach, pain head pain and rectal bleeding. What to do please tell me sir.

It's actually bleeding piles. It's a case of emergency. Consult doc there for temporary relief. They might opt for operation or laser therapies. Kindly do not opt that. Cuz those will reduce only symptoms. Piles, its a disease to be cured from stomach. It happens due to impaired digestion. At its initial stage you might had gas trouble, sour belching, immediate toileting after heavy food intake, constipation, back pain, pain radiating to thighs. For this you can be relieved with oral intake of medication nd local application at analysis region. I prescribe the medicines to be continued for 3 months. So that it cured cured from roots.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. Im in Chennai. Im 21 aged guy. I've the habit of Masturbation for more thn 4 yrs. Many times I tried to quit it. Bt I can not cntrl. Im get addicted to it. Now Im trying to go away from it. Im not sure whether I quit completely or not. And nw I've the lots & lots of problem due 2 that. I've severe hairfall and my body getting too weak everyday. Just I cnt concentrate on any wrk. Im like loosing my self codifence in everything. Im jst can not mingle with any1 casually. Pls help me to avoid that habit completely now and in future. How can I retain my healthy body? Pls guide me.

MBBS, MD - General Medicine
Endocrinologist, Faridabad
It is not a disease and all young boys of your age do it those who deny are not speaking truth. It does not harm your body in any physical way but at times because of psychological reasons it gives sense of guilt feeling because of misconception about masturbation. Try to concentrate on your studies and carrier do some meditation or yoga but there is no reason to worry. Do nkt go to quacks or othet as it is not an illness.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had a sex with condom being used again, now after a week I am having stomach ache, feeling tired/fatigueness and also I am having fever. Is this a symptom of pregnancy? I want to avoid it? Please prescribe something.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
U can not get symptoms of pregnancy within a week. First symptom is missed period and all the symptoms of pregnancy starts 1 month after having sex. All these symptoms could be due to menses which r about to begin. You can take tab cyclopam and rantac to get relief from this.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Homoeopathy has a good treatment for this, which acts internally without adverse effects. To start with take belladonna 200 once in the morning and once in the evening for 4 days and give feedback.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. I am 67 yes old and diabetic since 2013, for the last 2_3 yes. Feeling no sensation in my both. Feet figures .Taking GP 1 FORTE. FORXIGA 10 MG. BP IS UNDER control. ALSO TAKING roseday F10 and Nebicard 5/ the night. My fasting sugar remains 110_140. Main question is how my feet sensation can be cured?

Post Graduate Program In Diabetologist, MBBS
Diabetologist, Mumbai
Peripheral neuropathy is a common side effect of diabetes. Please get your B12 levels checked and start on Gabapentin 1-1 and Neurobion forte 1-1.that may help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having testis swallow. For to remedy doctor told to use this medicine Suganril&thorombaphop this two is wat purpose of work in me. And how to use can you help me pls.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Faridabad
So even if you think the swelling is non-cancerous have it checked anyway. If your doctor is not sure, he/she will arrange for you to have an ultrasound scan (which is painless). Also see your doctor if one testicle feels enlarged and heavy, or if when you squeeze it gently it feels much firmer than the other side.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't got any perfect answers for the no. Of times we can masturbate in a week. Does everyday masturbation make you grow thin.

Homeopath, Pune
Yes. In each ejaculation you do loose millions of sperms, which need lot of protein and minerals and vitamins to build. Your body has the capacity to generate such large number of cells but if you do it too frequently or do not take care of your nutrition and health in general, your body can suffer secondary problems.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Bad fart from me, what is the solution. I do not have junk foods, cool drinks. I do not chew pan. Can anyone help me with reason for this and solution please.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Its due to irregular diet habit/skipping meals/taking heavy meals in consequence /stomach infection/bowels not clear, etc. Please take nux vom 30 - twice daily for sometime.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Yesterday I had sex During the oral sex, I ejaculated into her mouth nd she swallowed it. After that she is suffering from vomitinga nd slight abdominal pain. Why is it so doctor. Pls help sir.

Sexologist, Panchkula
Vomiting and slight abdominal pain after swallowing of sperms is due to bad odour and taste of semen.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend is suffering form fever from fever since one month. What should I do. please tell me.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
you can take Tab. Dolo 500 mg sos. Tests.widal .mp,cbc.urine r/m,ns1, blood c/s, After tests you can take antibiotics by doctor. Never take asprin medicines. feel cold then cover body with warm cloths, avoid dust area, clean body, change cloths daily, change bed sheet daily, avoid stress.avoid non-veg.,avoid alcohol intake if smokes avoid also that. Cold sponging if get high fever. drink warm water, juice,green veg. Soups,lquid diets, dalia, take protein diets, tulsi leaf in tea or warm water, geloy juice, avoid cold area,cold things .i.e. ice creams, fast/junk foods, chinese foods,spicy foods, fat meal, take bed rest ,
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I am having severe body pain since childhood on daily basis. Sometimes it is 1 body part and sometimes it is in other body part. What should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
Take Tablet folvite 5mg once a day for six months and tablet vitamin D3 60000iu once a week for six months
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 27 years old male and suffering from a strange disease. I get blood after stool. But it happens in a year for 2-3 days. I fear ulcer/cancer. What you say?

Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S)
Ayurveda, Kanpur
Piles with blood maybe. Contact with ultrasound report till then take arshoghn malham arshoghn kawach.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 21 years old female. I am having sever body pain since last 2 days. I have tried pain killers, but it didn't work, what to do. Please help me.

General Physician,
You are having viral infection or viral fever take a tablet of paracetamol or calpol. Do warm saline gargle regularly and have homemade freshly prepared lemon juice which is rich in vitamin c thereby increasing your body autoimmune system which prevents infection. It will be alright.

Sir I am 23 year boy. I always have cold. My ensophilis is always more than the normal amount. What precautions should I take? When I have cold, water always comes from my eyes. Until I take medicine it is not cured.

Homeopath, Delhi
Ok, do pranayam daily. It will help you and protect you from recurrent cold. Avoid eating curd, rice at night. You may be suffering from sinusitis.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old and I am having a pain in my stomach since last 5 days. Please tell me what can I do?

Ayurveda, Ambala
The possible cause of pain are * wound in stomach or intestine * improper digestion * swelling in liver * muscular pain to get relief- first your digestion should be proper. For that *take 10 gms powder of carom seeds (ajwain, 10 gm powder of cumin (jeera), 10 gm of rock salt. Mix them well and take 1/2 teaspoon (3-5 gm) of mixture daily after meal. *take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (kali mirch), 1/ 2 tea spoon of jeera (cumin), 2-3 slice of ginger. Boil it in one glass of water for 2-3 minutes. Drink 5-10 teaspoons (15-20 ml) in morning and evening. * walk for atleast 15-20 minutes daily and avoid long duration continuos sitting. * avoid taking nonveg at night & in day time after taking food, do not sleep in day. * avoid taking alcohol for atleast 15 days & do not eat spicy foods surely. * massage your belly muscles very softly to get relief from swelling only after 3 hours of taking food.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from severe headache and muscle pain from a few weeks, so please suggest me some medicines. I will be obliged to you for that.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take paracetamol 500mg,1 tablet sos after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest If you have recurrent attack of headache 1.It could be a tension headache due to stress and strain or migraine. 2.Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion 3.Go for regular exercise 4.Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5.Check for refractive error, sinusitis Hemoglobin, BP 6. Consult Neurologist to rule out other causes of headache 7. consult for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed